Similarity bettwen Forresters.

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I was wondering why the hell Mira is more similliar to Ethan than Talia does(WTF she is his twin XD It's weird).
I see that Asher, Ryon and Talia are Lady Forresters true kids, but Gregor did these same work with Rodrick, Mira and Ethan :D
Who do you think is most similiar to Lord Forrester? I think that Mira got into her's father most(face, hairs, eyes) :P
Alt text

Comments

• Ethan and Talia are probably fraternal twins, meaning they developed from two separate eggs that were fertilised at the same time. I'm not sure as I'm not a biologist or whatever, but it's probably that's why they don't look identical. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me, anybody.

I have to admit I like the design choice where Rodrik's, Talia's and Ryon's hair all part at the same point and is swept to the right. I'm not sure but it seems as if there's a bit of role model/idolising going on between them.

Also Rodrik and Asher look very similar. If TTG had said those two were going to be the twins and not Ethan and Talia, I would've believed it.

• I know Asher has the lighter hair, but honestly his face shape looks most like Gregor's.
    Personality wise Talia reminds me of Rodrik, while Ethan reminds me of Mira.

• My older sisters are twins and they look nothing alike.

• edited March 2015

Well, twins are not always look like one another, technically, Ethan and Talia are just brother and sister who were born at the same time. I should say I really like the Forrester's appearance - all children have traits from mother or father, which is nicely done. For example, in Game of Thrones TV series most of the Starks are different: in real life I just can't see them to be siblings. In the books it was mentioned that Jon Snow looks almost exactly like Eddard, but I don't think that Kit Harrington and Sean Bean have any common traits. In fact, Jon may look like an Oberyn's bastard, but definitely not Ned's. Also: Catelyn (Michelle Fairly) + Eddard (Sean Bean) = Bran (Isaac Hampstead-Wright) - it looks ridiculous, in my opinion. I know there are situations when children don't look like parents but they can't be completely different.

• I never realized that tbh

Still true though :/

Meh, there are dragons and two suns and Seasons that last several years, I think some little appeareance differences are the least of their problems.

JohnKersky posted: »

Well, twins are not always look like one another, technically, Ethan and Talia are just brother and sister who were born at the same time. I

• I am glad that Telltale have focus on family traits and appearances. You genuinely buy that they are family.

And @LeoThompsonPL, I love the pics that you made for the Forresters, but can't you find a different picture for Ethan? I don't want to see Ethan's pic being during his funeral. ;(

JohnKersky posted: »

Well, twins are not always look like one another, technically, Ethan and Talia are just brother and sister who were born at the same time. I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.