Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Write something about Loader bot's or Gortys' first day at school? With Rhys making the packed lunch for them and Fiona be working on their car in the garage before driving them too school.

Pwetty pls??

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Also, just 5 more likes. For Rhyiona!

• Right? Kaguya or whatever her name was came out of nowhere. Also that random ass shoujo ending, what? Chouji x Karui? Where the fuck did that come from?? What is this manga.

Forgive my language, but the final arc of Naruto is the king of ass-pull after ass-pull. I was all in with Mandara being the main antagon

• Wait, there´s a robot school? :P

I´m sure I can come up with something.

Quiff posted: »

Write something about Loader bot's or Gortys' first day at school? With Rhys making the packed lunch for them and Fiona be working on their car in the garage before driving them too school. Pwetty pls??

• Exactly!
    Why would anyone want their kid to watch that skagcrap?

Killah posted: »

Yeah, there is satanic messages on their "kids" tv show :0 like sexual messages, racism.

• Aye. That sudden mass-pairing at the end was soo sudden and out of nowhere. Some I can understand, others I was like "what...For real?"

Right? Kaguya or whatever her name was came out of nowhere. Also that random ass shoujo ending, what? Chouji x Karui? Where the fuck did that come from?? What is this manga.

• It'll probably reach 100+ likes, before episode 3 comes out.

Never soon enough.

• If you want my complete honesty I thought all of them were shit.

I mean Sakura ending up as a housewife for Sasuke while he doesn´t even stay home with her or their daughter?

Major ???????????????????

Aye. That sudden mass-pairing at the end was soo sudden and out of nowhere. Some I can understand, others I was like "what...For real?"

• Well don't have to be for robots only, you could make it into something like the generic anime high school life or so :)

Wait, there´s a robot school? :P I´m sure I can come up with something.

• That pair was among the wait.

The only one I can sorta understand was Hinata and Naurto. There was some build-up, but then again it feels more like an appeal to fans.

Anyway, let's not discuss too much about it, mate. Let's go back to the light of Rhyiona and put this discussion behind us. :)

If you want my complete honesty I thought all of them were shit. I mean Sakura ending up as a housewife for Sasuke while he doesn´t even stay home with her or their daughter? Major ???????????????????

• Definitely, and I'll add

"too bad you got cockblocked by Sasuke and that you never became a good Hokage"

Yes please. Flush him while whispering "your manga sucked" in his ear pls

• I´ll see what I can work with. ;)

Well don't have to be for robots only, you could make it into something like the generic anime high school life or so

• "Also you neglect your kid. You should fucking know better considering what you went through."

Naruto a shit.

Definitely, and I'll add "too bad you got cockblocked by Sasuke and that you never became a good Hokage"

• Yeah, that I can definitely see. This thread is just that good.

MichaelBP posted: »

It'll probably reach 100+ likes, before episode 3 comes out.

• I can see why but I also felt like it was a sellout to fans because the pairing was popular. But it´s the lesser of the evils even though I never liked it (they talked like twice in 300 chapters).

True, Rhyiona is actually pure and good unlike this. ;)

That pair was among the wait. The only one I can sorta understand was Hinata and Naurto. There was some build-up, but then again it feels

• edited May 2015

"Shame on you Naruto for naming your kid Burrito, do you want your kid to be bullied?"

Naruto at the level of skagcrapshit.

"Also you neglect your kid. You should fucking know better considering what you went through." Naruto a shit.

• True love.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Screw anatomy, and DON'T LOOK AT ME

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Screw anatomy, and DON'T LOOK AT ME

• Because clearly Fiona scooping eyeballs out is clear foreshadowing of having to take Rhys' Echoeye out, something about that ;o

Okay so I´m currently about to write some fanfics to stock up on them; does anybody have any prompts?

• thank you! I did not expect this :D now there is even more awesomeness in this picture (arrogant? who, ME? nooo...)

Update for @Dracu98! Enjoy the ride, buddy. Anyone else wanna be in, ask me and I´ll add you.

• He does want it or he'd care more about him.

Naruto is a bad father.

"Shame on you Naruto for naming your kid Burrito, do you want your kid to be bullied?" Naruto at the level of skagcrapshit.

• edited May 2015

It's true though! The awesomeness rises when a new family member joins. ;)

Dracu98 posted: »

thank you! I did not expect this now there is even more awesomeness in this picture (arrogant? who, ME? nooo...)

• Oh, gotcha. I was just confused cause this was a reply to my fanfic post so I didn't know what you meant haha.

Poogers555 posted: »

No. Like I wouldnt be surprised if Jack starts to take control of Rhys and they would need to take some of Rhys' tech out, arm and you know. Eye.

• ???

I don't understand, is this a prompt or??

Because clearly Fiona scooping eyeballs out is clear foreshadowing of having to take Rhys' Echoeye out, something about that ;o

• edited May 2015

No. Like I wouldnt be surprised if Jack starts to take control of Rhys and they would need to take some of Rhys' tech out, arm and you know. Eye.

??? I don't understand, is this a prompt or??

• Oh yeah, but imagine Fiona scooping out Rhys' eye as he's awake ;3

Oh, gotcha. I was just confused cause this was a reply to my fanfic post so I didn't know what you meant haha.

• 38 people need to stop being so shy, and ask you to add, and be a part of the family. Though, I wonder if we'll need an upgrade for the size of our ship, train, council room, etc, for when that happens.

Update for @Dracu98! Enjoy the ride, buddy. Anyone else wanna be in, ask me and I´ll add you.

• It will just be a Wall of Avatars

38 people need to stop being so shy, and ask you to add, and be a part of the family. Though, I wonder if we'll need an upgrade for the size of our ship, train, council room, etc, for when that happens.

• Yeah and a shitty parental figure in general.

He does want it or he'd care more about him. Naruto is a bad father.

• POOGS NO

Oh yeah, but imagine Fiona scooping out Rhys' eye as he's awake ;3

• edited May 2015

One of these days that's gonna happen.

It will just be a Wall of Avatars

• Probably... I can still squeeze more people in though.

38 people need to stop being so shy, and ask you to add, and be a part of the family. Though, I wonder if we'll need an upgrade for the size of our ship, train, council room, etc, for when that happens.

• o thx m8

xfuriouss posted: »

jk m8

• jk m8 :)

sry

• edited May 2015

Poogs, you are incredibly sadistic when it comes to Rhys. ;P

Would Fiona approve?

Actually that would be really interesting. Rhys screaming about whatever Jack is doing and that his eye is getting ripped out ;o

• Actually that would be really interesting. Rhys screaming about whatever Jack is doing and that his eye is getting ripped out ;o

POOGS NO

• edited May 2015

Yes she would, she is saving her true love!

And yeah I guess I am. I really feel like Rhys will get his arm completely destroyed by something by something.

But thats enough about Rhys getting hurt. Something I did think was this. In the ep 3 title screen we see a hand being stabbed. In the future Fiona has a glove over one of her hands. So...

RIPFiona'sHandInEpisode3

Edit: "Destroyed by something or something." Smooth one, Poogs.

Poogs, you are incredibly sadistic when it comes to Rhys. ;P Would Fiona approve?

• Yeah but they are also in their old outfits and not the new ones. (I'm sorry Im just really expecting some sort of extreme pain thing in this game .-. )

Obviously something will happen since he gets a new one. wtf poogs srsly Isn't her hand fine on the episode 5 slide though?

• Obviously something will happen since he gets a new one.

wtf poogs srsly

Isn't her hand fine on the episode 5 slide though?

Yes she would, she is saving her true love! And yeah I guess I am. I really feel like Rhys will get his arm completely destroyed by somet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.