Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That one isn't so bad either.

enter image description here

HellFish posted: »

What about this one?

• copyright fitch

Yesyes it's pretty good, but what do you think about this? I totally made 100% of this.

• Oh shit lemme fix that

Kawaiii posted: »

copyright fitch

• I will make that vid for him, what was it... ah! With the Gnarls Barkley - Crazy song!

Hopefully it will cheer him up. ;p

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's none of your fault... The only people who are to blame are the ones who pushed him over the edge by telling him he was ruining the t

• well I'm happy that you apologized to him. That's really nice of you.

But I feel really bad for Wolf right now ;( But I'm sure he will be okay :3

It's none of your fault... The only people who are to blame are the ones who pushed him over the edge by telling him he was ruining the t

• I actually kinda hate myself for being mean to him now. :s

nohuhhuh posted: »

well I'm happy that you apologized to him. That's really nice of you. But I feel really bad for Wolf right now ;( But I'm sure he will be okay

• So, I'm gonna leave for a few moments (This thread is really active like omf)

So, little question.

What do you like the most about this forum thread? It can be the theme of the thread or the people. (Whatever)

Trying to interact a bit haha XD

• enter image description here

Oh shit lemme fix that

• I feel pretty bad.

• I am certainly not here because of the theme. Sometimes I ask myself why I am here in the first place. How curious.

So, I'm gonna leave for a few moments (This thread is really active like omf) So, little question. What do you like the most about thi

• the creator

So, I'm gonna leave for a few moments (This thread is really active like omf) So, little question. What do you like the most about thi

• The voices in my head

Nah I like the images they post :P

• Total bae

Green613 posted: »

the creator

• dude, do you even photoshop...? xD

• Bro, I am the master of Paint alongside Wolfenus.

dude, do you even photoshop...? xD

• I was half inclined to fix that pic for you, but then the original one stopped working and I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Bro, I am the master of Paint alongside Wolfenus.

• It's lunch for me! We have 2 hot dogs for free ^^ but... There's a shot lot of person waiting to have they're food! So I just have too wait... What did I miss in 2 hours?

• Do you still want that pic?

I was half inclined to fix that pic for you, but then the original one stopped working and I couldn't be bothered anymore.

• You already apologized to him and that's enough in my opinion. :)

I actually kinda hate myself for being mean to him now.

• depends...would you even want a fixed version?

Do you still want that pic?

• edited August 2015

Yeah, but I don't think it's fair that I haven't went through my part of humility yet.

nohuhhuh posted: »

You already apologized to him and that's enough in my opinion.

• Nah :p

depends...would you even want a fixed version?

• I know everyone is feeling a bit down now, but just remind yourself:

And in due time everything is gonna be alright! ;)

• Both. :)

• Don't ask me, I can't follow it.

Eryka posted: »

It's lunch for me! We have 2 hot dogs for free ^^ but... There's a shot lot of person waiting to have they're food! So I just have too wait... What did I miss in 2 hours?

• edited August 2015

Well, I still feel that it's not fair that Wolf had to go through that, while we pretty much went off scotch free.

It's time for my part of humility. (or, whatever part of it is humility anyway...)

Here's what I sent to Wolf:

"Hey, Wolf! Just wanted to apologize to you, personally, for my ignorant behavior towards you in the last few posts.

I mean, I really don't know what to say to you, but I'm sorry we have made you feel so bad about this whole thing... All I wanted was the lewd posts back... and I over exaggerated my posts. Don't forget, you are one of the couple of members who keep running this for us. Without you, we would be absolutely nothing. Don't let us put you down that way again. Your points were completely true and I wasn't helping the situation at all. I hope I will be better in the future.

I apologize, ABigBadWolf."

He also responded. He just needs some time off because of the previous situation. I'm not even surprised.

He will be back and rolling in no time, I can assure you. ;)

I can finally have a clean conscience.

Now that this is done and over with, how about we get on with Rhyiona?

• Yeah I sometimes forget that.

HellFish posted: »

I know everyone is feeling a bit down now, but just remind yourself: And in due time everything is gonna be alright!

• It's time for my part of humility. (or, whatever part of it is humility anyway...)

It isn't about humility, it's about learning and respect. If we don't learn from our mistakes, how will we ever get past them? If we don't have respect for one another how can we even call ourselves a group? We all need to play our role in keeping this place together, and if we don't respect each other enough to talk to them in a respectful fashion and address your problems with them in a respectful way, how can we even keep this place together? We can't.

Well, I still feel that it's not fair that Wolf had to go through that, while we pretty much went off scotch free. It's time for my part

• im spamming him with jaden smith tweets ahahaha

he's crying rn, probably

Well, I still feel that it's not fair that Wolf had to go through that, while we pretty much went off scotch free. It's time for my part

• edited August 2015

Haven't I just apologized to him and have just publicly revealed what I deemed was a personal message? Isn't this respect?

I have just revealed to him how much of an asshole I was when I posted the previous posts...

You know what, just forget it...

It's time for my part of humility. (or, whatever part of it is humility anyway...) It isn't about humility, it's about learning and

• Um, what's going on here?

• What is Rhys looking at?

Fiona: Good night!

Me: Good night!

Good night, guys. Sweet, dirty, U-Rated Rhyiona dreams

• Nice Rhyiona dreams)

What is Rhys looking at? Fiona: Good night! Me: Good night! Good night, guys. Sweet, dirty, U-Rated Rhyiona dreams

• I'm not talking just to you, it's to everyone.

Haven't I just apologized to him and have just publicly revealed what I deemed was a personal message? Isn't this respect? I have just re

• is rhys a zombie or something

What is Rhys looking at? Fiona: Good night! Me: Good night! Good night, guys. Sweet, dirty, U-Rated Rhyiona dreams

• Well, it was a reply to my post. It still made me feel like shit however...

I'm not talking just to you, it's to everyone.

• edited August 2015

Just because it's a reply doesn't mean I was only talking to you, again it isn't personal, I'm talking to everyone when I say this. And don't feel like shit, we all make mistakes, all we can do after that is learn from them. Hopefully this way we won't repeat this.

Well, it was a reply to my post. It still made me feel like shit however...

• Alright, yeah, thank you all for answering)

Hellmen posted: »

Um, what's going on here?

• Maybe

Kawaiii posted: »

is rhys a zombie or something

Sign in to comment in this discussion.