Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, but we just don't get enough Rhyiona content lately. ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

No problem, Paul This is a Rhyiona thread afterall.

• We called Maury but they're calling the test rigger. ;-;

Better call Jeremy Kyle for this

• edited August 2015

ffs wolf STOP THIS

you're destroying this thread with your stupid argument

It's gone on long enough, you're overdoing it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Kawaiii won't admit she's Rhys' father, //

• he's destroying MY SHIP AND MY LIFE

what a skrub amirite

ffs wolf STOP THIS you're destroying this thread with your stupid argument It's gone on long enough, you're overdoing it.

• ^ DIS

The truth has been revealed a couple of posts back! It totally wasn't me!

ffs wolf STOP THIS you're destroying this thread with your stupid argument It's gone on long enough, you're overdoing it.

• take a chill pill, buddy.

• BUT U ARE RUINING THE RHYIONA THREAD. WE CANT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY!

take a chill pill, buddy.

• I can't tell if this is serious or not.

BigBadPaul posted: »

BUT U ARE RUINING THE RHYIONA THREAD. WE CANT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY!

• edited August 2015

Yeah but, this one will always be my favourite scene <3

my favourite scene

• edited August 2015

This time, serious.

I wanna get back to the lewd posts. ;_;

I can't tell if this is serious or not.

• enter image description here

• Ayy, finally a normal post.

Wish you could be here more.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm back, I had to go out again and no doubt I will have to tomorrow. I also still have to work on a drabble, it is rhyiona related so I will share when I've done. In the meantime have some Rhyiona

• you should take a chill pill, cuz srsly, 5-10 posts is fine, but over 690?!

c'mon bruh, stop it

• Well okay but don't tell me I'm ruining the thread when I've been here since March pulling this thing's weight when there was like 6 of us, I don't appreciate that.

This time, serious. I wanna get back to the lewd posts. ;_;

• @ABigBadWolf Nope, this isn't scary at all. :P

enter image description here

(why it's so fun to draw these aaaaa)

• I was being 100% serious dude, you're ruining this place.

I can't tell if this is serious or not.

• that's... that's way too cute... ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Nope, this isn't scary at all. :P (why it's so fun to draw these aaaaa)

• edited August 2015

Alright, I over exaggerated. We obviously appreciate you guys managing this thread for us!

But you being here since March doesn't change the fact that your late discussions haven't been very good to this thread's health...

Well okay but don't tell me I'm ruining the thread when I've been here since March pulling this thing's weight when there was like 6 of us, I don't appreciate that.

• Yeah, I'm ruining this place. I've dedicated every single day of my life to this thread since it began. Okay.

I was being 100% serious dude, you're ruining this place.

• ...And spamming Pablo is?

Alright, I over exaggerated. We obviously appreciate you guys managing this thread for us! But you being here since March doesn't change the fact that your late discussions haven't been very good to this thread's health...

• so you're pulling an "old veteran" card on us?

wow...

Well okay but don't tell me I'm ruining the thread when I've been here since March pulling this thing's weight when there was like 6 of us, I don't appreciate that.

• Aw Thank you Rabbit, I wish I could be to :(

Ayy, finally a normal post. Wish you could be here more.

• Hanna, I love you. These things are spots of sunshine ^-^

@ABigBadWolf Nope, this isn't scary at all. :P (why it's so fun to draw these aaaaa)

• edited August 2015

I'm no angel either. But Pablo wasn't nearly as bad as your argument...

Pablo hasn't caused the thread to completely die down, and even then, I was still bringing Rhyiona content through the pictures made in Paint!

...And spamming Pablo is?

• Good job pumpkin!

• edited August 2015

guys stfu and stop arguing now before i give you another ten paragraph lecture

EDIT: Ok reading this argument I can't express enough how ignorant you guys sound when you say Wolf is ruining this thread, has the guy not contributed enough to this thread that you guys are willing to shit on him for it? Very disappointed in this.

• No, I'm simply telling you that I don't appreciate people telling me I'm trying to ruin the thread when all I did since day one was work for it.

so you're pulling an "old veteran" card on us? wow...

• These latest posts are spam at best. What you did in the past does not matter now. I just want you to stop doing what you're doing now and go back to what you did always, kept this thread alive, without stupid unnecessary drama.

Yeah, I'm ruining this place. I've dedicated every single day of my life to this thread since it began. Okay.

• cause it's gonna be blue skieeeeeeees for youuuu and iiiiiiiiiiii

• Ok father ;-;

Green613 posted: »

guys stfu and stop arguing now before i give you another ten paragraph lecture EDIT: Ok reading this argument I can't express enough how

• edited August 2015

im totally not gonna post some edits bc im mature

rhyiona is love rhyiona is life

edit: even if they were sick

• pls do. It will fix everything...

guys stfu and stop arguing now before i give you another ten paragraph lecture EDIT: Ok reading this argument I can't express enough how

• yeah, i admit, you give us rhyiona content almost (key word being almost) every single day, but sometimes your off-topic stuff goes too far :\

No, I'm simply telling you that I don't appreciate people telling me I'm trying to ruin the thread when all I did since day one was work for it.

• before i give you another ten paragraph lecture

Please do that. It's the only way ;_;

• No, no need for a speech, I think I'm gonna go cool off.

• Okay, I can smell the drama. it doesn't smell good. Please stop. You don't wanna make this little axo cry.

;<

• Please do... we have to get back on track somehow.

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

im totally not gonna post some edits bc im mature rhyiona is love rhyiona is life edit: even if they were sick

• ily son

No, no need for a speech, I think I'm gonna go cool off.

• i give you another ten paragraph lecture

everyone would appreciate that

• Would be nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.