Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's too late to give you a profound reply, but I'll try anyway.

What I really liked about the game is that choices do matter, even the seemingly minor ones. On one hand I think it would be awesome if Telltale could make the choices more important like here, but on the other I don't really want to have 1-2 year waits between episodes. :P

I'm not sure if you got that far, so I warn you, just in case, possible game mechanics spoiler...

What I didn't like that much was the "don't move" mechanic, which sounds great in theory, but in practice it's quite annoying when you even put down the controller so it won't move but you still fail the sequence... and die. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm here!!! And this time I mentally prepared myself for a fuck-ton of new comments. I have 1,984 to read through so wish me luck!!! Now

• naya rivera

so hot like me

what's that actress' name? i need it for... uhm... scientific purposes....

• i dont like to much musicbruh in my country's musics sucks

i'm listening to some music videos but sadly they're not helping

• True, that didn't occur to me, but to be honest I doubt that I'd find it in the usual "google it under 30 seconds or scrap post" timeframe. ;)

Dude, you should use the Killer's vision from Until Dawn. It's creepier

• Alright, alright! Picasso is busy doing the paintings.

I am back for the time being!

enter image description here

• why are they not home yet

wtf

• don't worry, my country's music is also terrible, although there are quite a few gems ^-^

i dont like to much musicbruh in my country's musics sucks

• Profound? Why is it too late?

Yeah I imagine it would take a very long time to rig up an episode to be this varied :P

I have no idea how far in I am :P I think I'm about to start part 5?

The don't move mechanic works fine for me :) I just hold the controller flat and still, and it's fine...

HellFish posted: »

It's too late to give you a profound reply, but I'll try anyway. What I really liked about the game is that choices do matter, even the s

• enter image description here

[Dying of sleep deprivation in Croatian]

• draw me with eatin taco at backround pablo

BigBadPaul posted: »

senor y senorita, my work is here @ABigBadWolf @Kawaiii @rhonu more paintings soon!

• cool godzilla you need snickers bruh

Flashback Time! I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL! See you guys later, School time!

• qué bonito <3333333

senor y senorita, my work is here @ABigBadWolf @Kawaiii @rhonu more paintings soon!

• edited August 2015

Well... I admit it! I didn't expect to come back to a ded thread...

Tho who am I kidding? It's those hours again. ;p

• Aww it's so freakin' cute!! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just had to draw this..

• Profound? Or is something wrong with that word? :)

Well, it's getting close to 3 A.M. and I'm half asleep, so that's why. :D

It worked fine most of the time for us as well, but in two critical moments it failed us and people died, so...

Profound? Why is it too late? Yeah I imagine it would take a very long time to rig up an episode to be this varied :P I have no idea h

• Lol :P

True, that didn't occur to me, but to be honest I doubt that I'd find it in the usual "google it under 30 seconds or scrap post" timeframe.

• i have facial hair

oooh i like that B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

sry pablo i have facial hair, you failed

• kkkkkkkkkk.

probably leaving the thread

again.

• I guess... I guess I'm gonna be left alone here... ;-;

• I know what profound means :P I put a question mark as if to say 'Why does it need to be profound?' :D

Fair enough :)

Us? Well so far I'm loving the game, but I just found out that with the right choices:

All 8 can survive, or all 8 can die.

And there a 3 true endings, but they each can vary somewhat depending on who is still alive or who is dead...

Profound? Or is something wrong with that word? Well, it's getting close to 3 A.M. and I'm half asleep, so that's why. It worked fine most of the time for us as well, but in two critical moments it failed us and people died, so...

• Sorry, I can't stay awake any longer, I have to go to sleep before I pass out on my keyboard... Goodnight everyone! Sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

And I'm looking forward to the rest of your art, Pablo! :D

• i'm still here, dying ;_;

I guess... I guess I'm gonna be left alone here... ;-;

• Haha, he heard that! Will make sure to tag you. ;p

Nighty night, Hellfish!

Sorry, I can't stay awake any longer, I have to go to sleep before I pass out on my keyboard... Goodnight everyone! Sweet Rhyiona dreams! And I'm looking forward to the rest of your art, Pablo!

• Awww :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Nope, this isn't scary at all. :P (why it's so fun to draw these aaaaa)

• of course i know you find me beautiful but i find you more beautiful <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i didnt say that

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

Sorry, I can't stay awake any longer, I have to go to sleep before I pass out on my keyboard... Goodnight everyone! Sweet Rhyiona dreams! And I'm looking forward to the rest of your art, Pablo!

• How much longer are you gonna die for then? Isn't that excruciatingly painful? xd

i'm still here, dying ;_;

• approx. 1 hr 12 min

How much longer are you gonna die for then? Isn't that excruciatingly painful? xd

• I kinda skimmed through everything.

Was someone harsh to Ray? I saw the 'DNA Test' thing getting a little intense but must have missed everything else :/

Green613 posted: »

guys stfu and stop arguing now before i give you another ten paragraph lecture EDIT: Ok reading this argument I can't express enough how

• edited August 2015

Ouch, man. We might as well share the pain then... Nothing else to do. ;_;

approx. 1 hr 12 min

• "At least we're doomed together. Yay!"

Ouch, man. We might as well share the pain then... Nothing else to do. ;_;

• Us?

Me, my brother and my sister; my brother was playing (he bought the game) and me and my sister were watching/advising/arguing, just like when Kruzii was playing. ;)

I know what profound means :P I put a question mark as if to say 'Why does it need to be profound?' Fair enough Us? Well so far I'm

• edited August 2015

Yeah... I don't think I want anymore pain than I already am in because of the silence ;_;

"At least we're doomed together. Yay!"

• I'm by meself :P

And it's better that way...

Us? Me, my brother and my sister; my brother was playing (he bought the game) and me and my sister were watching/advising/arguing, just like when Kruzii was playing.

• srry, mah bad.

Yeah... I don't think I want anymore pain than I already am in because of the silence ;_;

• Now I just need to convert this... Into SMUT! >:)

rhonu posted: »

LET's talk about rhyiona. let's talk about the way they look at each other with both disdain and concern and hate and love. how they are fro

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

• Aww, it's alright!

srry, mah bad.

• Ok seriously, what did I miss?! :O

It's none of your fault... The only people who are to blame are the ones who pushed him over the edge by telling him he was ruining the t

• awww you're too nice <3

rhonu posted: »

of course i know you find me beautiful but i find you more beautiful

Sign in to comment in this discussion.