Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• @armis37

Happened again. ;-;

Actually, I'm fairly sure GoT is coming out first considering we don't even have the classification yet and I'm salty as hell over it.

• POOGS WHAT DO YOU MEAN

I MUST KNOW

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh yeah, and based on what the voice clips on what Fiona does, Rhys and Fiona will be getting close...

• YES POOGS TELL US

Oh yeah, and based on what the voice clips on what Fiona does, Rhys and Fiona will be getting close...

• Hmm I expected her voice to be a bit younger.

But this ones pretty good too.

@ABigBadWolf Praise Gortys http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Eg0dXW9eig

• k, so Fiona takes Rhys off to the side and says a plan. It involves pressing "a big red button" and based on the characters voice clips, it sounds like the facility is starting to collapse again, which makes me assume everyone is getting squished together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

POOGS WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MUST KNOW

• Do you see what I'm seeing?

They literally just made Gortys and she already wants "contact" again.

Which is why the achievement is named "Don't make me wait". She doesn't want a break.

Damn, Fiona.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I hope she does. I like her voice but she doesn't sound much like a robot right now.

Pipas posted: »

Well, maybe it's still unedited audio and Gortys will sound more robotic in game.

• Gortyshype is real!!

Alt text

• Yeah I've been thinking of buying one. But probably wouldn't be until summer break. Last spurt in school and I gotta focus on that.

I also thought XY were really good, I've replayed them a couple of times now :)

The recent ones are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. They're worth it, imo, but XY were better overall, I think.

• Well, maybe it's still unedited audio and Gortys will sound more robotic in game.

Praise the holy daughter! (I thought she'd sound more robotic )

• Oh, yeah, school first. When you can!

I never replayed but I have 999:59 hours in each. ;P

Quiff posted: »

Yeah I've been thinking of buying one. But probably wouldn't be until summer break. Last spurt in school and I gotta focus on that. I also thought XY were really good, I've replayed them a couple of times now

• Wait Bleach is still ongoing? thought it ended like ages ago

The new anime this year so far has been so disappointing, but I've been thinking about starting to watch One Piece again, kinda miss that show.

I don't even have my usual anime to entertain me. Bleach bores me, Soul Eater is over, Naruto sucked, Fairy Tail is boring me and SnK is monthly.

• Bleach is still going. But it's on the last arc. I'm literally only checking it once in a while for OTP moments.

I tried OP but I couldn't get into it. :P

Wait Bleach is still ongoing? thought it ended like ages ago The new anime this year so far has been so disappointing, but I've been thinking about starting to watch One Piece again, kinda miss that show.

• edited May 2015

Oh wow that's a lot! My max was at like 70 or something xp

Oh, yeah, school first. When you can! I never replayed but I have 999:59 hours in each. ;P

• I max all of my Pokemon games' timings. ;P

Oh wow that's a lot! My max was at like 70 or something xp

• Actually Scratch that, I found some new lines and it sounds more like they are going to be rocketing out :O

Do you see what I'm seeing? They literally just made Gortys and she already wants "contact" again. Which is why the achievement is named "Don't make me wait". She doesn't want a break. Damn, Fiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I can never get that invested into a game :p or well only for a shorter span of time, and then I get tired of it, and then I get into it again and so on.

I max all of my Pokemon games' timings. ;P

• ???

How the hell?

And how would that help Vaughn and Sasha??

Actually Scratch that, I found some new lines and it sounds more like they are going to be rocketing out :O

• OP has that kinda goofy and loud humour to it, that maybe not everyone likes. It's obviously also very op, which is the only thing I don't like with the show :/

Though I gotta go to bed now, up early tomorrow. See ya

Bleach is still going. But it's on the last arc. I'm literally only checking it once in a while for OTP moments. I tried OP but I couldn't get into it. :P

• edited May 2015

I cant stop thinking about how like instead of a metal ball a human Gortys stepped out like "yo, sup". i blame Kimmy-klu for this.

• edited May 2015

It's just generally not my thing... the art is so ugly I can't get into it. ;P

Dream with Rhyiona!

OP has that kinda goofy and loud humour to it, that maybe not everyone likes. It's obviously also very op, which is the only thing I don't like with the show Though I gotta go to bed now, up early tomorrow. See ya

• I'm a Pokemon nerd though. ;P

I can never get that invested into a game or well only for a shorter span of time, and then I get tired of it, and then I get into it again and so on.

• Find out, soon

Also I found even MORE Rhyiona unused clips!

??? How the hell? And how would that help Vaughn and Sasha??

• Telltale, why did you not use so many lovely lines, so many, lovey lines...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wPX0RoscZn

• edited May 2015

"Just give us a minute..."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"That's not what she said."

What did she say, Rhys? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That bickering and UST. I needed this.

Telltale, why did you not use so many lovely lines, so many, lovey lines... http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wPX0RoscZn

• edited May 2015

The "thats not what she said" is apparently when Fiona said "No one lives forever" so I guess Fiona said something else

"Just give us a minute..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "That's not what she said." What did she say, Rhys? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) That bickering and UST. I needed this.

• She was supposed to say something else, then?

Poogs is the hero this thread needed. Those lines are amazing. Dat UST. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The "thats not what she said" is apparently when Fiona said "No one lives forever" so I guess Fiona said something else

• Yeah, it also looks like Rhys makes fun of Fiona's screaming when they "Rocket Out" I guess, Iunno,

She was supposed to say something else, then? Poogs is the hero this thread needed. Those lines are amazing. Dat UST. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wow, She reminds me of Aigis from Persona 3 o_o

• Rhys, keep making fun of her and she'll punish you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, it also looks like Rhys makes fun of Fiona's screaming when they "Rocket Out" I guess, Iunno,

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lets hope most of these lines make it into episode 3, they are just, just...

Alt text

Rhys, keep making fun of her and she'll punish you. ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnresolvedSexualTension

Rhyiona´s theme, then?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ahh yes, also it seems the ending was getting a bit...hmmm

• From what I understand, the episode was supposed to be larger and they just cut it to make the last scene more dramatic.

So we might be in luck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lets hope most of these lines make it into episode 3, they are just, just...

• Ahh yes, also it seems the ending was getting a bit...hmmm

Alt text

From what I understand, the episode was supposed to be larger and they just cut it to make the last scene more dramatic. So we might be in luck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Pfffttt lmao, sorry haha

MeatBicycle posted: »

I cant stop thinking about how like instead of a metal ball a human Gortys stepped out like "yo, sup". i blame Kimmy-klu for this.

• Vault hunters aren't the only things going to be popping something into Fiona if ya get me hmhmhmhm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Telltale, why did you not use so many lovely lines, so many, lovey lines... http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wPX0RoscZn

• "Don´t wuss out on me now, Hyperion."

"Nevermind... let´s just do it."

Alt text

• Alt text

• I love ya poogs <3

Alt text

Find out, soon Also I found even MORE Rhyiona unused clips!

• edited May 2015

"Technicians."

"No, no and no!"

Rhys ran a hand through his hair in frustration before picking the small robot up and placing her on his lap, his legs sprawled out on the floor. He rubbed the top of her head absent-mindedly, the cold of the metal not having any effect on his own cybernetic hand and he felt Gortys shake her head at him.

"No. Technicians."

She was stubborn. He liked to think she got that from Fiona because there was no he was this mule-headed. He wasn´t going to say it out loud, however, because said woman was standing too close for comfort for him to take such a jab at her pride.

"Why do you insist on this, Gortys?"

She didn´t reply and simply crossed her arms and stared up at him as if she didn´t understand why he was making a big deal out of this. Rhys scoffed audibly and the little robot recoiled.

"No, no, I´m sorry!" He brought her closer in an awkward attempt at a hug, expecting to be pushed back. She allowed him to hold her, however, and he briefly wondered if he was making progress. "Listen, just... why do you keep calling us that?"

Gortys leaned back a bit and looked from him to Fiona and then back again before she admitted.

"I don´t know what else to call you. This is how I was programmed."

Rhys suddenly felt bad.

She was a robot. In retrospect, it made sense. But he knew first hand that robots weren´t emotionless killing machines like a lot of people conveniently liked to believe; if he wanted to, he could prove it. He was part machine himself at this point. He´d given up too much to be considered a simple human anymore.

And he was feeling more attached to the little thing than he should probably state out loud. An idea suddenly hit him.

"I know what you can call us, though!"

Gortys´ interest seemed to be caught from the way she sat as upright as her little body allowed her to and he could tell even Fiona was mildly curious as she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Yes?"

"Parents!"

He heard Fiona cough in surprise and bit his tongue. Maybe he shouldn´t have been so loud. Or maybe he should´ve talked to her first. Whatever the case, Gortys grabbed the front of his vest and pulled it in excitement and he tried to ignore whatever chaos Fiona was going to bring him in a moment´s time to attend to her.

"What does that mean?"

Her natural monotonous tone was mixed with a little speck of glee and Rhys chuckled dryly, still a little concerned about Fiona´s reaction, but decided there was no point taking it back now.

"You know, a mother and a father? I´m sure you know what they are."

She nodded vehemently, impatiently, and he felt like the suffering he was going to get later was worth it.

"I know! But can I really call you that? Really?"

She seemed too excited about it and Rhys suspected that was the only reason Fiona wasn´t saying anything yet. She simply didn´t have the heart to crush Gortys´ hopes and was probably waiting until they were alone to unleash hell upon him.

He´d live.

Probably.

"Yes," he told her with a grin, grabbing her little hands as she made a sound like sounded suspiciously like a squeal, "you can."

He wasn´t expecting the hug that he or Fiona received as soon as he gave her permission but it was welcomed nonetheless. He saw Fiona pat her back with a small smile on her face and was torn between it being awkward or genuinely.

Quickly, Gortys floated away in excitement and Rhys didn´t bother checking who exactly she was so excited to give these news to; he had other things to be concerned about.

"So..."

Perhaps he shouldn´t have been the one to break the silence but his nervous system was acting up in a way that didn´t allow him to shut up for a single minute and he was afraid he was going to enter a short circuit for a moment.

"So. What do we do now?"

Yeah, he probably shouldn´t have been the one to break the silence because he had absolutely no clue how to answer the simplest question she could have asked.

"So... I did that, it´s done, can´t do anything about it now. And if you look at it right," he kept blabbing uncontrollably, "we are her parents. No, seriously. Those things were *imprinted on us -"

"Can you slow down?"

"- do you realise what that means? Then they joined together and she was made -"

"Seriously, give me a minute to -"

"- then technically we made her, there´s no harm in assuming our -"

"Shut up already!"

He quickly shut his mouth, radiating anxiety through every pore, and she tapped her foot on the floor irrately before continuing.

"I get it. You´re right. I don´t mind that."

He whipped his head up to look at her and she pinched the bridge of her nose, grunting, before rubbing her temple and he wasn´t sure if he should be offended at being compared with a headache.

"When I asked what we were going to do I meant it as in how you´re going to introduce her to Loader Bot. He wasn´t expecting this."

Rhys´ jaw dropped and he felt like he was having war flashbacks.

´Righteous father, I have found you!´

He gasped, covering his mouth his hands and she breathed out a ´Bingo´, rubbing salt on the wound.

"Will he take the news of a sister well? I... I don´t know?"

Fiona shrugged, getting ready to head out after Gortys.

"That´s for me to wonder and for you to find out."

Rhys groaned.

What a great help she was.

I literally had this idea because of unused audio, sue me.

excuse typos or brain melts blah blah the usual. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.