Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yikes, alot of unused lines of Sasha and Rhys yelling at each other. I loved the one with "oh my god YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE." <3

• edited May 2015

Extra:

"Wait a second!"

Rhys yelled out and Fiona almost tripped in surprise, her heels sliding across the floor before she steadied herself on the handle of the door.

"What the hell was that? I could have fallen!"

"You´re not getting off the hook that easily!"

He pushed himself off the ground quickly, dusting his clothes off, and crossing his arms with a smug grin on his face. Fiona mimicked him and crossed her own in a challenge.

"Meaning?"

"If we´re Gortys´ parents and I adopted Loader Bot then," he winked at her, "by extension, you adopted Loader Bot too. You´re his mother now."

Fiona took a step back, stunned, but unable to come back with a witty remark or even argue against his point and he almost lost his cool and celebrated his first victory against her. He opted for shrugging nonchalantly, despite feeling far from it, and kept going.

"So you see, it´s your job to break it to him, too. Let´s go, mama."

And with that he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him, fully intending to actually let her take care of the whole situation, while she just tagged along, mouth agape like a fish.

Their family life sounded fun.

Cause I can.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Technicians." "No, no and no!" Rhys ran a hand through his hair in frustration before picking the small robot up and placing her on h

• Also, so close to 10k.

Our last "major" goal to be achieved.

Alt text

• Ok, probably the last unused Audio, it appears these were audio for when Rhys was trying to take the Caravan from Scooter

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VVPneBnv5R

• edited May 2015

"Then lead the way m´lord."

GoT crossover confirmed?

"Shut up, I´m giving you a compliment."

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok, probably the last unused Audio, it appears these were audio for when Rhys was trying to take the Caravan from Scooter http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VVPneBnv5R

• There was also Rhys saying something similar to Sasha when entering the Gortys facility, I think it was like Lead the way, m'lady.

Fedora Rhys much.

"Then lead the way m´lord." GoT crossover confirmed? "Shut up, I´m giving you a compliment." ...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• GoT crossover confirmed as hell.

No fedoras please or half the world will hate him.

There was also Rhys saying something similar to Sasha when entering the Gortys facility, I think it was like Lead the way, m'lady. Fedora Rhys much.

• Yeah, also the "shut up Im giving you a compliment would probably go along with saying Rhys wasn't useless, possibly having Rhys bragging or something. Not sure what "look at this" is though.

GoT crossover confirmed as hell. No fedoras please or half the world will hate him.

• They should´ve kept this, damn it.

Look at this.

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, also the "shut up Im giving you a compliment would probably go along with saying Rhys wasn't useless, possibly having Rhys bragging or something. Not sure what "look at this" is though.

• Poogs! Thanks for sharing all the lovely unused lines so I do not have to sort them out by myself in a large folder :D And I really want them put in episode 3 and I cannot wait for any longer now >_< I guess some of those bunch of unused lines with regard to Vallory will be put in ep3 too.

Ok, probably the last unused Audio, it appears these were audio for when Rhys was trying to take the Caravan from Scooter http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VVPneBnv5R

• tfw u finally find Rhyiona in it's human form in all its glory

Alt text

• At the time I saw your first comment on my works, I was in the deepest depression. What a really sad person needs is a simple but sincere consoling sentence, and nothing more. You need not to look down on yourself, because you can never expect what people exactly feel towards what you said :DDD You just need to make sure you are respectful and be natural, then things will probably be fine :) Indeed, I am not forcing you to comment more, be yourself :DD

Neacht posted: »

I really should be the one thanking you for all your work because it really is amazing, hence all my support to you! I didn't know that my c

• WE DID IT! 10K!!!

• Fine! You asked for it!

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Oh I'm serious alright, just watch me while I destroy you like this!

• Great! Let's have a cake.

Alt text

WE DID IT! 10K!!!

• Alt text

WE DID IT! 10K!!!

• Let´s go, mama

Aaaaand now I can die happily.

Extra: "Wait a second!" Rhys yelled out and Fiona almost tripped in surprise, her heels sliding across the floor before she steadied h

• edited May 2015

Not yet, 23 comments to go.

Alt text

WE DID IT! 10K!!!

• damn. but htis shouldnt be a problem

Pipas posted: »

• Of that I have no doubt. :)

Kruzii posted: »

damn. but htis shouldnt be a problem

• Uuh soo scared.

Try catch me if you can, but I don't thing you neville will!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Fine! You asked for it!

• That's real fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm a Pokemon nerd though. ;P

• edited May 2015

Yeah I get ya.

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Vault hunters aren't the only things going to be popping something into Fiona if ya get me hmhmhmhm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm not gonna make any suggestive comments on this story cause it's just too precious.

Great job pal!

Extra: "Wait a second!" Rhys yelled out and Fiona almost tripped in surprise, her heels sliding across the floor before she steadied h

• edited May 2015

16 comment to go now!!

Pipas posted: »

• “Nu har de skitit i det blå skåpet, nu är det krig!”

Uuh soo scared. Try catch me if you can, but I don't thing you neville will!

• Please don't die. :P

Let´s go, mama Aaaaand now I can die happily.

• Not even Quiff can bring himself to do that in family fun times. :P

Thank you!

I'm not gonna make any suggestive comments on this story cause it's just too precious. Great job pal!

• I'll be 80 and I'll still play Pokemon. :P

That's real fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

I kept seeing those haunted house reactions on tumblr..

Alt text

Edit: I'll just put the ones with Vaughn here too...

Alt text

Alt text

• Bomber och granater! Nu ska du få smaka på din egen medicin!

“Nu har de skitit i det blå skåpet, nu är det krig!”

• lol, thats amazing !

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I kept seeing those haunted house reactions on tumblr.. Edit: I'll just put the ones with Vaughn here too...

• This is golden! Haha, Rhys' reaction, I can't even... :D

I kept seeing those haunted house reactions on tumblr.. Edit: I'll just put the ones with Vaughn here too...

• I'd be in the grave and still play it :^)

I'll be 80 and I'll still play Pokemon. :P

• xD I drew more but it's with Vaughn though

buntingsir posted: »

This is golden! Haha, Rhys' reaction, I can't even...

• Alt text

I'd be in the grave and still play it :^)

• This is amazing, Did Rhys grow white hair? ;P

• Perfection

• OMG Vaughn :D

This is so like him. I miss Vaughn...

xD I drew more but it's with Vaughn though

• edited May 2015

Okay, using your language against you didn't work...So let me insult you in my own language instead!!

Alt text

Bomber och granater! Nu ska du få smaka på din egen medicin!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.