Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Goodnight, Wolfenus! :)

I'm kinda sad you didn't like the nickname...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, looks like it's time for me to go to sleep ;-; Luckily, on Friday, I don't have school so tomorrow I'll be able to stay in the thre

• oh yeah sure

great then

Kawaiii posted: »

I don't really care about Arsenal rn my team is winning

• Tomorrow's gonna be the best birthday so far. Half a year of Rhyiona. B)

• Nah, the Rhysha part kind of gives away that you don't ship Rhyiona anyway so xD

Does my avatar look like yours? ;-;

• I don't watch much sports tbh, but I try to at least keep track of Swedish ice hockey games. It usually doesn't work.

I swim :)

What about you, you play ice hockey or anything?

• FUCK

1-1

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh yeah sure great then

• Goodnight, Wolfenus!

Hey, no rewind this time :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, looks like it's time for me to go to sleep ;-; Luckily, on Friday, I don't have school so tomorrow I'll be able to stay in the thre

• LMAO

Get some cheese and wine that should help

FUCK 1-1

• Nah, gimme some ozujsko that should help.

LMAO Get some cheese and wine that should help

• edited September 2015

jaay and I got nothing to show tomorrow ;--; Hopefully the others will post some art and such :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Tomorrow's gonna be the best birthday so far. Half a year of Rhyiona.

• #ShippingGoals #JustRhyionaThreadsThings

• Yay! Looking forward to Green's speech where he'll scold us all for not posting enough Rhyiona. :D

• Lmao I bet you searched that on the internet for five minutes

Prsut, Karlovacko and burek should do just fine while wE ARE WINNING

Nah, gimme some ozujsko that should help.

• Damn.

6 months.

• GOAL MARIJA

LMAOOOOOOO

• Hola, como estas?

Hey guys, what's up? TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY FOR THE THREAD, 6 MONTHS OF RHYIONA (and other misc. things that I'm sure Green will address!) Let's make tomorrow a anniversary we can't forget!

enter image description here

I'm currently tired, looking at my school work thinking to myself "What the fuck is this Pre-Calc shit?", YouTube, and stuff. Despite all of that, I'll be here for tomorrow! The President can't be absent on our thread's birthday! >:)

As for personal affairs, 2 MORE DAYS YOU GUYS.

P.S. @nohuhhuh, It seems like I'm at the point where I can finally record lines for the comic, cause I'm been practicing a bit. Won't definitely sound exactly like her, but I'll try to be as close as possible to the real thing. I'll also try to find a workaround with the video file, I'm sure there's a way for me to fix it. :)

• 2-1

just wait

Lmao I bet you searched that on the internet for five minutes Prsut, Karlovacko and burek should do just fine while wE ARE WINNING

• 2 IS MORE THAN 1

LMAOOOO

GOAL MARIJA LMAOOOOOOO

• IM WAITING FOR 2-2

DONT WORRY

LMAOOOOO

2 IS MORE THAN 1 LMAOOOO

• Lol what happened to "I don't really care about Arsenal rn"

2-1 just wait

• I didn't think anyone would remember x)

Aw, that's stupid. I guess it is expensive, though. I know the feel when you try different things and they're not for you, I played violin when I was younger and hated it. Then I realized I could quit without having to feel guilty, best decision I've ever made.

You should try squash again if you like it, doing a sport you like is good fun :)

• IM MOVInG TO GERMANY IF THAT HAPPENS

IM WAITING FOR 2-2 DONT WORRY LMAOOOOO

• I was not caring bc my team just scored a goal

still not caring bc I know we're gonna lose lmao

Lol what happened to "I don't really care about Arsenal rn"

• Hi Kristi! :D

Sounds great! But don't worry about the Gortys comic, you don't have to sound exactly like her! Just do your best, that's perfectly enough! :3
    I think I know what's the problem with the video. :/ I know how to fix it (but I kinda have to start the editing part all over again)

I'll send you another video file if you can't find a way to work with the fist one :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hola, como estas? Hey guys, what's up? TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY FOR THE THREAD, 6 MONTHS OF RHYIONA (and other misc. things that I'm sure G

• Even if no one posts we're still a great group and thats what matters. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

jaay and I got nothing to show tomorrow ;--; Hopefully the others will post some art and such :P

• MOVE TO ENGLAND

IM MOVInG TO GERMANY IF THAT HAPPENS

• Oh well. :P He'll still deliver a good speech.

HellFish posted: »

Yay! Looking forward to Green's speech where he'll scold us all for not posting enough Rhyiona.

• We'd better start shit-posting Rhyiona before we get whipped.

HellFish posted: »

Yay! Looking forward to Green's speech where he'll scold us all for not posting enough Rhyiona.

• truuuu :3

(I still feel little guilty because this is the first time I don't have a drawing for the thread's birthday :P)

Even if no one posts we're still a great group and thats what matters.

• Muy bien, ¿y tú, estas bien?

It's tomorrow and I haven't prepared anything, I am shame D: I shall have to call upon my speed-writing skills after school.

And it's your birthday on Friday, I haven't forgotten!

I am so excited about this project, it's gonna be so adorable and cute and Gortys-ey!

kristi78968 posted: »

Hola, como estas? Hey guys, what's up? TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY FOR THE THREAD, 6 MONTHS OF RHYIONA (and other misc. things that I'm sure G

• It happens, don't worry about it. :P

truuuu (I still feel little guilty because this is the first time I don't have a drawing for the thread's birthday :P)

• Yup, I agree, but don't talk to me about tests. I had a checkpoint yesterday, I had a test today, I'm having a checkpoint tomorrow and I'm having a test and orienteering on Friday. Then there's next week...

Thank god they actually stopped pushing you when they realized you don't like it :P

• you are always welcome here. like the other 800k refugees

IM MOVInG TO GERMANY IF THAT HAPPENS

• You too! Welcome to the guilty club :P

I am so excited about this project, it's gonna be so adorable and cute and Gortys-ey!

Feels great to hear that! :3 I'm so exited as well! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Muy bien, ¿y tú, estas bien? It's tomorrow and I haven't prepared anything, I am shame I shall have to call upon my speed-writing skills

• edited September 2015

Okay! :3

(enter image description here

It happens, don't worry about it. :P

• I just have no time for anything ;-; Yeah, I know I'm whining.

I think you and Kristi can consider me your number-one fan for this project, I'm hyped ^-^

You too! Welcome to the guilty club :P I am so excited about this project, it's gonna be so adorable and cute and Gortys-ey! Feels great to hear that! I'm so exited as well!

• No, you got it a bit wrong xD We start at the edge of the forest and have to find six or eight (I really can't remember) controls scattered around it. The grade you get depends on the amount of time it takes you and I think it's got something to do with whether you're in a group or not, they encourage you to go on your own. It's also the only time we're allowed to use mobiles in class.

YES, LORD SHIA COMMANDS YOU

• For once in my life I'm gonna try to get a decent amount of sleep.

Goodnight to whoever's still here :)

• I think you and Kristi can consider me your number-one fan for this project

WE GOT A NUMBER ONE FAN HANNA! :D

I just have no time for anything ;-; Yeah, I know I'm whining. I think you and Kristi can consider me your number-one fan for this project, I'm hyped ^-^

• ha...ha...SPANISH IS NOT MY STRONG SUIT, JOEY! I'm okay though, thanks for asking!

I haven't prepared anything, I am shame D: I shall have to call upon my speed-writing skills after school.

SAME HERE.

And it's your birthday on Friday, I haven't forgotten!

<3 My Vice Vice being amazing as always!

Muy bien, ¿y tú, estas bien? It's tomorrow and I haven't prepared anything, I am shame I shall have to call upon my speed-writing skills

Sign in to comment in this discussion.