Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• [removed]

Eryka posted: »

What's going on!? Why the hell are the Rhyshans doing . comments? I'm sure it's about something in they're chat!

• What the hell...?

Oh my...

It's an invasion, watch out guys!

Take them out before they all board us!

• Not fun :-(

• [removed]

What's going on!? Why the hell are the Rhyshans doing . comments? I'm sure it's about something in they're chat!

• ok, I got chu

enter image description here

HellFish posted: »

What the hell...? Oh my... It's an invasion, watch out guys! Take them out before they all board us!

• enter image description here

ok, I got chu

• We need all the fire power we can get. Unless they retreated.

• Okay enter image description here

We need all the fire power we can get. Unless they retreated.

• So I used to lurk around this thread for a while but then I stopped for a couple weeks. Is there any chance someone has a collection of all the fan-art in last 273 pages? If not, I will be spending a lot of time on my computer this weekend...

• I don't know, but since I was bored I flagged every comment as spam. :D

• I wanted to create this GIF. enter image description here

• Imagine they actually get a warning

I don't know, but since I was bored I flagged every comment as spam.

• Take this silence as a no, unfortunately

tumnus555 posted: »

So I used to lurk around this thread for a while but then I stopped for a couple weeks. Is there any chance someone has a collection of all the fan-art in last 273 pages? If not, I will be spending a lot of time on my computer this weekend...

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

They're comments are gone!? Did they really get flagged!?

• I could have sworn I remembered reading something about someone making a collection of all the fan-art and fan-fics and posting them somewhere. I guess that they never actually made that...

Take this silence as a no, unfortunately

• hi pap.

I wanted to create this GIF.

• Maybe @ABigBadWolf ?

tumnus555 posted: »

I could have sworn I remembered reading something about someone making a collection of all the fan-art and fan-fics and posting them somewhere. I guess that they never actually made that...

• Hello! Do you have Skype?

hi pap.

• Well it really was spam, so it would be reasonable! :>

They're comments are gone!? Did they really get flagged!?

• I feel so lost when watching that gif. :D

I wanted to create this GIF.

• Nah, @Kawaiii wanted to do it, but I haven't heard about that project for quite some time...

Maybe @ABigBadWolf ?

• Impressive. Stupid but impressive.

• edited September 2015

It's stupid to flag spamming as spamming? Lmao.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Impressive. Stupid but impressive.

• WTH?YOU FLAGGED OUR COMMENTS,YOU’LL BE HAUNTED DAY AND NIGHT LONG WITH OUR ...

Well it really was spam, so it would be reasonable! :>

• But being haunted would be way too spooky.

ZapThroat posted: »

WTH?YOU FLAGGED OUR COMMENTS,YOU’LL BE HAUNTED DAY AND NIGHT LONG WITH OUR ...

• lol, I can understand how annoying it must be for a girl to see all the fanservice. The funny thing is, most guys don't really care for it, either. At least if they are older than 13. I would rather see some serious storyline than bouncing titties. No idea why it'S so popular. Must be a Japanese thing or something.

I like writing the emotional stuff as well. And dialogues. I don't really enjoy writing action scenes as much, but I can do them if I have to. And sometimes you just have to. Quite a pain sometimes...not because it's hard but because it's so much work.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh, the Karin sounds interesting. I find a bit of the "vampire stuff" also interesting but not really the Twilight way so I hope I'll find

• You're doing that everyday on that thread, you're not talking about the ship but about your life and "how's school" or "i eat a banana dang it i love it so much".

Kids nowadays.

It's stupid to flag spamming as spamming? Lmao.

• People nowadays.

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're doing that everyday on that thread, you're not talking about the ship but about your life and "how's school" or "i eat a banana dang it i love it so much". Kids nowadays.

• me to my head died .

I feel so lost when watching that gif.

• yea.

Hello! Do you have Skype?

• I used to draw...a long time ago, before I eventually gave up on it for being too fucking hard to learn. You can draw for years and never feel a meaningfu improvement come your way, opposed to writing where just writing for three months can make a huge difference in your skills already. Needless to say I chose writing in the end...seemed to be far more worthwhile of my time, eben if it wasn't as spectacular as dawing was.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I also draw and I can confirm that it's more difficult. That disappoitment when your drawing looks bad af, horrible.

• edited September 2015

speak for yourself. I think they could very well continue their travels north to Sweden and Co. They would have it better there and we wouldn't have to deal with so many.

Mari is welcome, though

Kruzii posted: »

you are always welcome here. like the other 800k refugees

• I know,2sp..ky4u

enter image description here

But being haunted would be way too spooky.

• comes close enough :P

They tell it like they had a cancer or something lol.

• What's your Skype? Can I call you know!?

yea.

• o^o

What's your Skype? Can I call you know!?

• What?

o^o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.