Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He has a point, though. This thread is a spam thread. So getting warned for spamming is kinda...biased? EIther everyone should be warned or no one.

People nowadays.

• Nothing. :D It was a scary comment.

Eryka posted: »

What?

• Grumpy : enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're doing that everyday on that thread, you're not talking about the ship but about your life and "how's school" or "i eat a banana dang it i love it so much". Kids nowadays.

• Is this comment what I think it is?

Nothing. It was a scary comment.

• Wow, don't be so mean. ;_;

comes close enough :P

• edited September 2015

I... think so? Nope, I don't have any idea.

Is this comment what I think it is?

• Are you sure?

I... think so? Nope, I don't have any idea.

• Is this a game? Is there a right answer?

Are you sure?

• No, no it is not a spam thread. I've been trying over the last few weeks to stop it from becoming that, spamming just because you think it's a spam thread doesn't really help me fix that problem either.

He has a point, though. This thread is a spam thread. So getting warned for spamming is kinda...biased? EIther everyone should be warned or no one.

• Look at the latest page of your thread please. Doesn't really help your case.

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're doing that everyday on that thread, you're not talking about the ship but about your life and "how's school" or "i eat a banana dang it i love it so much". Kids nowadays.

• are you german too? yeah, they could and you are right, a lot of things are better up there but the most people think germany is super rich... I don't mind refugees, as long they have respect and be grateful. don't get me wrong, I'm a immigrant too(and I am so happy to be here), but I think germany is too soft at some points. I've got the feeling germany is like:"look at us! we are soooo tolerant!! WE ARE NO NAZIS ANYMORE!". if they can do something for this country, do nothing illegal and integrate, great, welcome lets be friends. if they are here just to get money from this country, not even trying to integrate, are rude to the germans etc. .. get the fuck out. maybe it sounds harsh but ya know..

speak for yourself. I think they could very well continue their travels north to Sweden and Co. They would have it better there and we wouldn't have to deal with so many. Mari is welcome, though

• Yes. It's dick.

Is this a game? Is there a right answer?

• That was only one page,you have whole thread full of nothin’ but

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Look at the latest page of your thread please. Doesn't really help your case.

• My comment was a dick? Wow. o^o

Yes. It's dick.

• could you please put that spam in your thread? thanks

ZapThroat posted: »

That was only one page,you have whole thread full of nothin’ but

• Orly?A bunch of ... is spam,k.

Kruzii posted: »

could you please put that spam in your thread? thanks

• hush ->your place

Orly?A bunch of ... is spam,k.

• Ok,you have really done the most mature thing ever,can’t even have a civil argument.

hush ->your place

• no. don't want another unnecessary argument here.

Ok,you have really done the most mature thing ever,can’t even have a civil argument.

• Then why did you reply in the first place if you don’t wanna have unnecessary arguments?

no. don't want another unnecessary argument here.

• because you come here and put spam in our thread

Then why did you reply in the first place if you don’t wanna have unnecessary arguments?

• Ar-are you even serious?one comment is a spam?Allright I’m done with this thread,never going here again.

because you come here and put spam in our thread

• well, there are a lot of pages.

HellFish posted: »

Nah, @Kawaiii wanted to do it, but I haven't heard about that project for quite some time...

• aw come on princess, I didn't mean just you, okay?

Ar-are you even serious?one comment is a spam?Allright I’m done with this thread,never going here again.

• herobrine3170 add (i didnt choose that name -,- )

What's your Skype? Can I call you know!?

• One page, right. Because whenever I go to check that place, almost always the pages are filled with how people want their avatars changed, or how they want to be on the map, or how there's an event coming up soon. Don't act so perfect please.

That was only one page,you have whole thread full of nothin’ but

• Let's break it up guys. Nothing good will come of this conversation.

aw come on princess, I didn't mean just you, okay?

• ye, sorry, I think some things appear harsher than supposed to

Let's break it up guys. Nothing good will come of this conversation.

• Someone was making a blog for everything the thread has but this thread moves very fast so it's probably hard for her to keep up with it, sadly.

tumnus555 posted: »

So I used to lurk around this thread for a while but then I stopped for a couple weeks. Is there any chance someone has a collection of all the fan-art in last 273 pages? If not, I will be spending a lot of time on my computer this weekend...

• edited September 2015

What the fuck happened here again? I'm getting sick of these arguments, jesus.

• Rhyshas lightly spammed the thread with dots and tried to justify it by calling this place a spam thread.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What the fuck happened here again? I'm getting sick of these arguments, jesus.

• What is even the point of that?

Rhyshas lightly spammed the thread with dots and tried to justify it by calling this place a spam thread.

• You tell me

What is even the point of that?

• Some of us Rhyshans get bored.

Don't look at me though, I just got here.

You tell me

• enter image description here

You tell me

• they would like to have an active thread too. I don't mind them here, but there aree limits

What is even the point of that?

• sigh go spam your own thread Rhyshas

Rhyshas lightly spammed the thread with dots and tried to justify it by calling this place a spam thread.

• Were the comments deleted or something?

they would like to have an active thread too. I don't mind them here, but there aree limits

• Starting tomorrow I'm going to start setting down some rules to filter out the tremendous amount of spam that goes on here. And I'm going to be really strict about it too, so please if you guys feel the need to spam

do it in ur own thread

Some of us Rhyshans get bored. Don't look at me though, I just got here.

• I think the dot comments, yeah

Were the comments deleted or something?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.