Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sorry bout dat m8

I really wanted to use a meme

I wouldn't really call myself a sqeauker but I'm pretty young

Seemed like the right time

Ignore the rest if you'd like

enter image description here

I'm not on the clock m8 I'm 13

• I still can't believe it's been 6 months already! :D I feel so old..

kristi78968 posted: »

Happy birthday to Rhyiona, aka Rhys and Fiona's 6 month anniversary!

• Hey Rhyiona, biggest congrats from me and all Rhyshans to your 6 month anniversary! Remain as cheerful as active as you were, fellas, and best of luck to da thread!

• I didn't sign that though.

armis37 posted: »

Hey Rhyiona, biggest congrats from me and all Rhyshans to your 6 month anniversary! Remain as cheerful as active as you were, fellas, and best of luck to da thread!

• Brace yourself. Wrinkles are coming.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I still can't believe it's been 6 months already! I feel so old..

• I just revived that thread xD

Eryka posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/84716/do-you-think-we-ll-ever-see-the-400-days-characters-again/p1 @ABigBadWolf @AmazingAura01 @bloop

• Natürlich haben sie sich nicht entschuldigt. Warum sollten sie auch. Sie haben ja den Krieg gewonnen, also durften sie das. Bomben abgeworfen zu haben und deutschland ausspionieren nachdem der Krieg ja schon seit über nem halben jahrhundert vorbei ist, ist da ja völlig legitim.

Ich sags mal ganz ehrlich: N scheiß sollte sich Deutschland den anderen kulturen her anpassen. "Oktoberfest weg? Nö, geh du doch weg. Sorry, aber das Oktoberfest war deutlich länger da als du." kann man da nur sagen. Auch dass die jetzt Moscheen und son mist überall bauen sollen. Äh, what? In der Türkei gibts gerademal eine Kirche im gesamten Land. Eine. Und in ihrem Land dürfen sie nichtmal Kopftücher ind er Öffentlichkeit tragen, aber hier fordern sies? Ganz ehrlich, raus aus Deutschland. Lebe Deutsch oder geh zurück in das Land aus dem du kamst, aber mache Deutschland nicht zu einem komischen neuosmanischem Reich. Und das gilt halt für alles. Flüchtlinge, EInwanderer, alles.

Ihr seid gerne willkommen, solange ihr euch anpasst. Und nicht andersherum.

Kruzii posted: »

AMEN! FUCKING AMEN!!! goddammit germany, get your balls back! and ah, did you heard of that?:fuckingbullshit<- excuse me, get back in

• ???

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/84716/do-you-think-we-ll-ever-see-the-400-days-characters-again/p1 @ABigBadWolf @AmazingAura01 @bloop

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! 6 months!

• You mean...

Sorry, I couldn't resist making it into a meme xD

GrumpyDof posted: »

Brace yourself. Wrinkles are coming.

• Thank you armis!

armis37 posted: »

Hey Rhyiona, biggest congrats from me and all Rhyshans to your 6 month anniversary! Remain as cheerful as active as you were, fellas, and best of luck to da thread!

• yeah, I guess that's true.

same. I especially love writing about stuff I've personally been through, and I in some way express it through a character, although I of course don't share same views and opinions as them.

sorry for the late reply though.

lol, I can understand how annoying it must be for a girl to see all the fanservice. The funny thing is, most guys don't really care for it,

• Check the link. That's an old thread and I've see your comment, Aura's comment and bloop's comment on the same page,

ABigBadWolf posted: »

???

• I've been drawing since I was little but yes, improvement takes much more time. Sometimes I have an inspiration to draw something but I end up disappointed when what's on the paper isn't what I've imagined.

I used to draw...a long time ago, before I eventually gave up on it for being too fucking hard to learn. You can draw for years and never fe

• Can we get ban if we revived a 1 year old thread?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I just revived that thread xD

• No. But the mods may just close the discussion since it's 1 year old :P

Can we get ban if we revived a 1 year old thread?

• You've destroy history! You monster!

No. But the mods may just close the discussion since it's 1 year old :P

• No, but the Lich king will become jealous of your necromancing abilities.

Can we get ban if we revived a 1 year old thread?

• Hugs Thread

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! 6 months!

• And he will order his legion of undead minions to attack her :P

No, but the Lich king will become jealous of your necromancing abilities.

• Um... what?

You've destroy history! You monster!

• enter image description here

And he will order his legion of undead minions to attack her :P

• If they delete it then... It would be delete

Um... what?

• Oh god. I hate those little shits. ;-;

Guilty King, I need help ;-;

• That happens if you squint too much like that.

You mean... Sorry, I couldn't resist making it into a meme xD

• MY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY WITH YOU AMAZING PEOPLE

• So?....

Check the link. That's an old thread and I've see your comment, Aura's comment and bloop's comment on the same page,

• That's all

So?....

• Happy b-day thread! :3

• so und nicht anders! Ich hoffe nur das Deutschland hart durchgreift alle Schmarotzer rausschmeißt. Es ist schon schlimm genug das man schräg angeguckt wird, wenn man in Deutschland eine Deutschland Flagge, auf seinem eigenen Grundstück, hängen hat -.-. Ich finds gut das wir die Grenzen geschlossen haben. ehrlich. kann doch nicht sein das wir alle aufnehmen müssen, die EU hat noch andere Länder. Ich will mich in meinem eigenem Land nicht für unsere Traditionen entschuldigen müssen, geht's noch? Und wer weiß wie viele von den 'Flüchtlingen' irgendwelche IS-Spasten sind. Ich hasse dieses Gutmenschengetue.

Ich geh heut Abend schön ein deutsches Schnitzel essen und werd dabei ein gutes deutsches Weizen trinken.

German-Brofist

Natürlich haben sie sich nicht entschuldigt. Warum sollten sie auch. Sie haben ja den Krieg gewonnen, also durften sie das. Bomben abgeworfe

• stop lying! wrinkles don't exist!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Brace yourself. Wrinkles are coming.

• why are you crying D:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy b-day thread!

• Happy b-day, thread<3

• edited September 2015

(?) Wolfenus will have that in mind.

Minions are pretty annoying and I want every one of them to die ;-;

Yes, that's the way you do it.

• those are happy tears :'D