Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• only lewdness can revive us? :D

It's because of the lack of lewdness.

• We need the lewd god ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

only lewdness can revive us?

• beautiful, just like your art style<3

buntingsir posted: »

the sound of firecrackers in the distance Thank you for everything, guys.

• Yes, It's because the lewd god got banished from this site ;-;

only lewdness can revive us?

• One day, one day...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We need the lewd god ;-;

• well luckily his ban is over really soon :)

Yes, It's because the lewd god got banished from this site ;-;

• If I wanted a permission, I'd go to Pipas.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I didn't sign that though.

• You're welcome ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you armis!

• edited September 2015

Thanks, Marijaa, happy you liked it! <3

Oh gosh, thanks guys! I love you all ;-;

@ABigBadWolf, @Wolfenus54, @HellFish

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

beautiful, just like your art style<3

• enter image description here

the sound of firecrackers in the distance Thank you for everything, guys.

• Thank you, buddy! I appreciate it! ^-^

• It's our half year anniversary!

enter image description here

I'm super happy to have been a part of this ship for five months (I didn't join right away) and to have known you guys for so long now!

I really feel like I should write something to celebrate and as a gift, unfortunately I haven't gotten 'round to it yet -.- I'll try to post it today after I get back from my theater, which coincidentally is why I can't stick around to celebrate with you guys. But I'm still celebrating mentally :D

Joey out.

• We love you more <3

Thanks, Marijaa, happy you liked it! Oh gosh, thanks guys! I love you all ;-; @ABigBadWolf, @Wolfenus54, @HellFish

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We love you more

We'll be waiting for you to come back, Jojo! Until then make sure to have a good time!

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's our half year anniversary! I'm super happy to have been a part of this ship for five months (I didn't join right away) and to ha

• We love you too!

Thanks, Marijaa, happy you liked it! Oh gosh, thanks guys! I love you all ;-; @ABigBadWolf, @Wolfenus54, @HellFish

• Thank you, friend!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We love you too!

• HOW LONG DO U WANT 2 LIVE IF UR GONNA POST THOSE LITTLE YELLOW BASTARDS!

• Perfect as always :')

And you deserve it @LeWalterSurprise why the crap am i posting this you haven't came here in a while ;-;

• Looks like a lot of people are stressed these days. Hope you'll feel better soon, Aura!

• Nice!!!!! :O

lottii-lu posted: »

I've got you fam :^)

• I'd actually say Fi. She has led a hard life so I could see her being quite hard on her child for some reason :/

I don't know if this question has been asked yet: Who would be the worst parent of Rhys and Fiona?

• Noice

lottii-lu posted: »

I found somthing Source

• Damn, man, sounds tough, it's so awful when there's no way around a problem. I hope it'll get resolved soon ;-;

• Hello! Are you guys happy?

• So you and Elena both turned down potential interests?

Man, if girls can be like this then why am I always the one who feels horrible afterwards? :(

Story time I was going home and one guy walked up to me on the street out of nowhere. He said that I looked charming and was rambling som

• I hope everything goes well at the end for you. :)

• edited September 2015

Jeez, Harry, you think I didn't feel horrible and ashamed? I'm not a bitch or something, I'm not used to attention and I panicked. If I could, I'd find him and say that I'm sorry, but I can't and I still feel guilty because of it.

I shouldn't have posted this at all. Sometimes staying silent is really a better way.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So you and Elena both turned down potential interests? Man, if girls can be like this then why am I always the one who feels horrible afterwards?

• I have a flu but other than that I'm happy! :D you?

Eryka posted: »

Hello! Are you guys happy?

• I have school...

I have a flu but other than that I'm happy! you?

• It's a nice idea :)

But I like my avatar the way it is thnx :D

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Hey guys, so I just had an idea! You know how the Rhyshan's have 'Rhysha' written on their profile picture to show what they ship? How ab

• why I'm not surprised? xD

I have school...

• Funny how this kinda shows the true colors of Josh in Until Dawn.... ;)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Hope this is okay. Josh in 3d. xD

• School ruins your life.

I have school...

• edited September 2015

Did you win? >:)

nah seriously, that sucks, I know that feel too :(

Brohug?

EDIT: Are you a female? Cuz trying to strangle a girl, if you're a guy.... No.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Hello everyone.... Sorry I am not my usual bubbly self. Someone slapped me round the face and caused me to get into a fight. My whole speech

• We are patiently waiting for your glorious return :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's our half year anniversary! I'm super happy to have been a part of this ship for five months (I didn't join right away) and to ha

• Oh man, oh man guys. I didn't sleep at all last night.

My mom gave birth! I finally have a brother! I just got back home and I really wanted to tell you guys! There at the pediatricians right now, but oh my god I have a baby brother!! :,D

• Congrats! What's his name? :D

Oh man, oh man guys. I didn't sleep at all last night. My mom gave birth! I finally have a brother! I just got back home and I really wanted to tell you guys! There at the pediatricians right now, but oh my god I have a baby brother!! :,D

• That's wonderful, congratulations! Hopefully he'll be healthy and cheerful and you'll be the best big sister in the world :]

Oh man, oh man guys. I didn't sleep at all last night. My mom gave birth! I finally have a brother! I just got back home and I really wanted to tell you guys! There at the pediatricians right now, but oh my god I have a baby brother!! :,D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.