Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• "Here we go again." xD

Kawaiii posted: »

PAAAAAAAUuuuuuullo!

• JUUUAAAANIIIIfffeeeeerrr!

did i do that right

PAAAAAAAUuuuuuullo!

• We can only hope for now.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Good keep that optimism. I'm still kinda one of those who are laughing at this game's existent :'D But I might be wrong and maybe this game is actually amazing..

• you are not alone with your grammar problems. :P I make grammar mistakes all the time. It sucks.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But later, Fiona is angry at Rhys cause she wants him to look at her God. Damn. My. Grammar.

• This is a great gif too ;D

Because I'm evil..

BigBadPaul posted: »

remembers that Rhys is looking at Sasha y u gotta remind me

• uh

i think?

Como estas?

JUUUAAAANIIIIfffeeeeerrr! did i do that right

• NO

"Here we go again." xD

• My only weakness! So mean to use it against me, did you know that. : <<

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I knew it'd make you weak! huehuehue

• edited September 2015

Ugh, relax, I'm not going to ship you two >_>

But I just really like the conversations between you and Paul :')

NO

• Good then. :>> Maybe I should have a funky nickname for you, like BiBaPa... lol what. That does sound pretty funny though. :D

Haha, alright! I usually just pick whatever word I can out of someone's nickname and then use it as a name, until they tell me otherwise anyway. Sounds good with me, Kimmi. ;p

• Hugs

I'm sorry you and the others had to see that crap. :(

ZapThroat posted: »

How to have PTSD: 1-See a new post in the meme thread. 2-Open the thread. 3-See gory pictures of children cut into pieces. 4-Try

• edited September 2015

Esperamos que pueda ser alegra saber que tendré tiempo un poco más repuesto ahora ... así que puedo estar con ustedes. ¡Gracias por preguntar!
    ¿Que hay de ti? ; p

edit: the way it has wrote out one of the sentences... nvm. ^-^

uh i think? Como estas?

• I have even more songs, so be careful around me. >:3

My only weakness! So mean to use it against me, did you know that. : <<

• I hope your neck heals quickly. Hugs

i got hit by a punching bag my neck hurts how are you wolfyzabeth?

• Oh no, you saw them too? D: Hugs

I left the community for a while after I saw those pictures. I feel very sick, who would even think of posting them? I saw them on the meme

• edited September 2015

Ustedes están hablando en español de nuevo. Todos ustedes saben lo que eso significa. ¡Y no! No es el regreso de Pablo Picasso! Significa que verde va a ser molesto de nuevo.

Edit: ^ This is translated horribly. x3

Esperamos que pueda ser alegra saber que tendré tiempo un poco más repuesto ahora ... así que puedo estar con ustedes. ¡Gracias por preguntar! ¿Que hay de ti? ; p edit: the way it has wrote out one of the sentences... nvm. ^-^

• edited September 2015

@Kawaiii @ABigBadWolf

Hellooooo everyone! Damn, I missed you guys! ;-;

I'm back for just a tiny bit... but I will try to make the most of it, before I come back later! ;p

Just wanted you guys to know that I already started working with the whole motion tracking... thing.

enter image description here

It's not perfect, but... I did this in a couple of minutes. xD

• I will have to remember to be nice to you then and have to agree with everything, just please don't hurt me. ;_; :D

One "runaway" song more hah...

enter link description here

I have even more songs, so be careful around me. >:3

• this IS SICK

@Kawaiii @ABigBadWolf Hellooooo everyone! Damn, I missed you guys! ;-; I'm back for just a tiny bit... but I will try to make the most

• I see what you mean now. B)

Haha, glad to see you too, Wolf! I'm not gonna be on for very long, right NOW anyway... but I will come back later. I still got some thi

• No tengo miedo de té arbusto ... este post es una excepción a la regla de la lengua ; p

Ustedes están hablando en español de nuevo. Todos ustedes saben lo que eso significa. ¡Y no! No es el regreso de Pablo Picasso! Significa que verde va a ser molesto de nuevo. Edit: ^ This is translated horribly. x3

• ty Kristi!

kristi78968 posted: »

I hope your neck heals quickly. Hugs

• Well, it still looks awesome <3

@Kawaiii @ABigBadWolf Hellooooo everyone! Damn, I missed you guys! ;-; I'm back for just a tiny bit... but I will try to make the most

• I'll see, be nice and you won't get hurt.

THIS should clean your ears

I will have to remember to be nice to you then and have to agree with everything, just please don't hurt me. ;_; One "runaway" song more hah... enter link description here

• No tengo miedo de él, o bien, como he dicho muchas pero muchas veces. Pero, ¿quién sabe lo que hará con vosotros, chicos. Oh bien. :p

No tengo miedo de té arbusto ... este post es una excepción a la regla de la lengua ; p

• muchachos

No tengo miedo de él, o bien, como he dicho muchas pero muchas veces. Pero, ¿quién sabe lo que hará con vosotros, chicos. Oh bien.

• Ayy, kristi!

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Paul, welcome back!

• coming from a rhysha shipper i think this song fits rhys and fiona's relationship

enter link description here

Can we have EP5 to end with Rhyiona being confirmed and this song playing? Please give me an extremely cheesy montage with Rhys and Fiona (a

• edited September 2015

wtf

Yaay ! Me golpearon por un saco de boxeo así que mi cuello duele pero el dolor se ha ido Por ahora.

Esperamos que pueda ser alegra saber que tendré tiempo un poco más repuesto ahora ... así que puedo estar con ustedes. ¡Gracias por preguntar! ¿Que hay de ti? ; p edit: the way it has wrote out one of the sentences... nvm. ^-^

• joder arbusto del té

Ustedes están hablando en español de nuevo. Todos ustedes saben lo que eso significa. ¡Y no! No es el regreso de Pablo Picasso! Significa que verde va a ser molesto de nuevo. Edit: ^ This is translated horribly. x3

• Damn, I was terrified to listen to it but it wasn't a nightmare like I expected! Thanks.

BUT THAT ALBUM COVER THOUGH lmao, is it drawn by a ten-year-old? :D

I'll see, be nice and you won't get hurt. THIS should clean your ears

• amazing can't wait until wolf's face hit the ground! :p

• Maldita sea, hermana mayor. No estoy seguro si eres valiente o estúpido. O ambos.

joder arbusto del té

• Same xD

amazing can't wait until wolf's face hit the ground!

• tfw your audition for the wheel failed

• I have more songs that aren't a nightmare fuel. Just ask.

Hahaha, maybe, that font though x)

Damn, I was terrified to listen to it but it wasn't a nightmare like I expected! Thanks. BUT THAT ALBUM COVER THOUGH lmao, is it drawn by a ten-year-old?

• I'd listen to the whole song but... can't deal with it. Too difficult, no. Maybe I'll read the lyrics... ,>

bigdogg0821 posted: »

coming from a rhysha shipper i think this song fits rhys and fiona's relationship enter link description here

• NO JODIDO INSULTAME ESTOY MAS VIEJO DE TU SKRUB

Maldita sea, hermana mayor. No estoy seguro si eres valiente o estúpido. O ambos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.