Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thanx fam <3

Oh, The Doctor is back! Welcome! ;>>

• thanx fam <33

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ayyy our lewd king is back!! Welcome!

• Of course >:D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I need to Mega evolve them, don't I?

• Go back onto 4Chan weeaboo shit. Jokes on you I'll scratch ur torso off wit meh wendigo claws you filthy fedora collector.

Too bad I don't know how to edit gifs.....

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you're the one who's weeaboo u wannabe wendigo trash

• thank you joey <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Don't ask why I posted that of all things. Nice to have you back ^-^

• Last hour I come back, there's 30 new comments. This hour I come back 100+ new comments and John is back.

If this isn't proof we can't live without John then I don't know what is.

• WE'RE GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!

THANK YOU!! I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW!!

• i can finally use this gif after 7 days ^-^

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

Yaaass, welcome back, it's party time now

• YOU'RE BACK!

(I know it's kinda the point of "party hard"-gifs, but damn, this is giving me eye-cancer)

come here you sexy son of a bitch, we really missed something here without you!

and now, give us some lewdness! Eryka trying to be lewd was...meh. we need the lewdgod here!

• I'll do it soon. :)

Of course >:D

• I'll burn yo ass you stupid wendigo nazi

sleep with one eye open

Go back onto 4Chan weeaboo shit. Jokes on you I'll scratch ur torso off wit meh wendigo claws you filthy fedora collector. Too bad I don't know how to edit gifs.....

• I have a folder named Rhyiona just for these. :')

I bet most of us here have that one folder with stuff and things from this forum well I totally do .-.

• Haha,I’m trying to do that too,school is closing up on me.

Without saying anything,have you been on the forums around 12 hours ago?

it's been really good, i managed to wake up at 8am without being sleepy for the first time ever :P wbu?

• It's alright. :D It happens.

ZapThroat posted: »

Oh I didn’t know you could nickname your pokemons,my bad hehe ^^

• I have a Rhyiona folder too :3

I bet most of us here have that one folder with stuff and things from this forum well I totally do .-.

• weeaboowonderland.org

definitely not a virus

ur 2eatenalivebyownsister4me

• wow, that gif is really seizure-inducing :P

i really missed you and your mlp gifs, bruh <3

Dracu98 posted: »

YOU'RE BACK! (I know it's kinda the point of "party hard"-gifs, but damn, this is giving me eye-cancer) come here you sexy son of

• Yeah, you deserved that party man ^_^

i can finally use this gif after 7 days ^-^

• What? I'm a pro, I swear! I'll have you know I once won a game! Against a real person!

7000 comments? Damn, that would've driven me insane :P

I'm glad you feel better ^-^

yes, ma'am :P then I'm gonna kick your ass like the rock-paper-scissors pro I am. How have you been? i'm feelin

• yeah, i quickly visited this thread, nothing special happened tbh

is this about those disgusting pictures/gifs/whatever?

Haha,I’m trying to do that too,school is closing up on me. Without saying anything,have you been on the forums around 12 hours ago?

• u racist garbage

weeaboowonderland.org definitely not a virus

• I doubt you'll ruin my day. Today has been crap anyway cause I've been in bed all day due to being sick. :P

TFW when you’re trying to resist spelling the beans,let’s just say I don’t wanna ruin a beautiful day for you

• I've got a Rhyiona & Borderlands folder if that's what you mean. I found that my "Downloads" folder was getting too big x)

• WENDIGOFORPRES2016

Now I can ban anime all around le world.

I'll burn yo ass you stupid wendigo nazi sleep with one eye open

• ayy

really missed your dank gifs, nigga <3

ayy

• maybe I'll draw another pokemon comic then ;D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'll do it soon.

• So you know about them then,yeah.Hope you only heard not saw anything?(what is grammar?)

yeah, i quickly visited this thread, nothing special happened tbh is this about those disgusting pictures/gifs/whatever?

• You deserve them, Kristi, glad to hear everything went well!

• edited September 2015

Not really since I'm always on my phone,

I do have some Rhyiona stuff on the phone though.

• Last hour I come back, there's 30 new comments. This hour I come back 100+ new comments and John is back. If this isn't proof we can't live without John then I don't know what is.

• well... I have a Rhyiona folder, yes

But I also have a folder just for stuff from the forum, I mean our (not Rhyiona) edits, funny things and screenshots, if that makes any sense x)

I've got a Rhyiona & Borderlands folder if that's what you mean. I found that my "Downloads" folder was getting too big x)

• I'll have you know I once won a game! Against a real person!

hot dayum, remind me not to play rock-paper-scissors with you again :P

What? I'm a pro, I swear! I'll have you know I once won a game! Against a real person! 7000 comments? Damn, that would've driven me insane :P I'm glad you feel better ^-^

• what's in that folder? C: Rhyiona drawings and things?

I have a Rhyiona folder too

• thankfully i didn't see anything, i just saw your descriptions, but even that was too much :\

So you know about them then,yeah.Hope you only heard not saw anything?(what is grammar?)

• And that was the story of how Joey's computer crashed and burned...

Dracu98 posted: »

YOU'RE BACK! (I know it's kinda the point of "party hard"-gifs, but damn, this is giving me eye-cancer) come here you sexy son of

• Trust me,you don’t wanna know what happened today,it's bad for your mentality.

kristi78968 posted: »

I doubt you'll ruin my day. Today has been crap anyway cause I've been in bed all day due to being sick. :P

• Ah yes, I count that as Rhyiona as well xD

well... I have a Rhyiona folder, yes But I also have a folder just for stuff from the forum, I mean our (not Rhyiona) edits, funny things and screenshots, if that makes any sense x)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.