Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm gonna start counting days :P

5th october according to my sick math skills ;_;

• Oh it's not that, a lot of readers post those reviews to let the author know they've done a good job and that more would be appreciated :)

All my fans know I can't update every single day. And I thank them for understanding too :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If your readers don't understand that you can't update constantly then that's on them, not you.

• ME 2

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

FATHER... SON... i missed u

• Hm, we'll see. The biggest problem with being banned is that he might lose interest, which would be a shame.

oh god, imagine what sandra will feel like after her ban is over

wow, all these bans make me really sad ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hm, we'll see. The biggest problem with being banned is that he might lose interest, which would be a shame. ^-^ Always

• Sorry, just to clarify, you were referring to our newest member, right? Or were you calling Paul a lady?

Another brit! I say! greetings to another fellow lady who currently resides in her majesty's domain of the United Kingdom!

• edited September 2015

well...I guess bronies from the early days had a much harder time than bronies today...

but I guess that at least they hadn't had to deal with rule 34 :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Being a Brony today is not at all weird :P

• Oh, I'm just saying that because I hear a lot of people (in other fandoms) get very stressed because people keep complaining and insulting them because they don't update as often as they'd like and it's sad... people do things for free and get insulted over their hard work.

Oh it's not that, a lot of readers post those reviews to let the author know they've done a good job and that more would be appreciated All my fans know I can't update every single day. And I thank them for understanding too

• No respect for their Boss and Quiet, those scrubs. >:V

Good, other than being really cute, he's also really helpful when infiltrating bases where Quiet can't get a good shot of an enemy.

Do you really want to know?

Good man! >:D I will find DD don't you worry! Also, I hate to ask this but I have to: Is Chico in this game? Or did he die in that helicopter crash in Ground Zeroes??

• Rip the Laura Baeley thread.

• me too

I'm gonna start counting days :P

• ...guys. GUYS!

I'm SO close!

please, give me your strenght so I can finish it!

• Jesus Christ just how old is MLP?!

Dracu98 posted: »

well...I guess bronies from the early days had a much harder time than bronies today... but I guess that at least they hadn't had to deal with rule 34

• Or were you calling Paul a lady?

paul = pauline confirmed

@BigBadPaul

pls explain this

Sorry, just to clarify, you were referring to our newest member, right? Or were you calling Paul a lady?

• Yeah, I'm mostly worried about her rn, remember she was considering leaving in the beginning? I just want her back already, dammit!

Me too ;_; I can't imagine what it's like to be banned, godawful probably.

Hm, we'll see. The biggest problem with being banned is that he might lose interest, which would be a shame. oh god, imagine what sandra will feel like after her ban is over wow, all these bans make me really sad ;_;

• as far as I know, the first series ever is from 1983 :D the actual series is generation 4

Jesus Christ just how old is MLP?!

• Spam some comments! !

...guys. GUYS! I'm SO close! please, give me your strenght so I can finish it!

• edited September 2015

paul = pauline confirmed

Or were you calling Paul a lady? paul = pauline confirmed @BigBadPaul pls explain this

• Unlucky!

Or I just said that for effect.

me too 13...

• HOW DO YOU THINK HAVE I COME THAT FAR?

Spam some comments! !

• Oh I've never been insulted for taking too long :)

I have been told once that my fic was a pile of shit and I was a terrible writer, combined with I'm an asshole to everyone on this forum and I need to stop acting like I know everything about Fables and TWAU (this reviewer hasn't showed up ever again at least)

That was hard to get over, that one little shitty review :(

Oh, I'm just saying that because I hear a lot of people (in other fandoms) get very stressed because people keep complaining and insulting t

• Probably not but people suffer...not only a particular state or group of persons.
    All the people suffer constantly with the daily life problems and probably with some bastards that doesn´t understand the word: Respect.
    Handsome Chef, pal...the clue is: You have to live.
    No one never told life it was easy, but the most clever and best way to do afront the problem and the life itsel is :living.
    Love yourself, share your thoughts...be optimistic...DONT TAKE EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY..don´t stop believing in yourself...fight for achieving your goals...and probably the most important thing: Dont live in the past...LIVE THE PRESENT
    Before changin the others, you have to change yourself (Fix your mistakes, fix what you consider is wrong or you don´t like about yourself..)
    For any person war and losing people you like or love is freaking bad...like a lot...But that is in the past...you cannot change the past, but you can change the future, you can live the present..¿But how you will live and joy what is surround you by just remembering sad things and living in the past?
    Seriously pal, just...try to.

You weren't there man... You weren't there

• enter image description here

Life would be so boring without shipping Rhyiona. ;)

life would be so boring without shipping

• Gotta respect the Big Boss :D

I'll find him dude!

Actually now that you've said that, don't tell me... I'll find out by myself.

MichaelBP posted: »

No respect for their Boss and Quiet, those scrubs. >:V Good, other than being really cute, he's also really helpful when infiltrating bases where Quiet can't get a good shot of an enemy. Do you really want to know?

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT YES IS THE ANSWER.

HOW DO YOU THINK HAVE I COME THAT FAR?

• HOLY SHIT! 1983?! :O

Wow, I thought it started in the early 2000's at least :P

as far as I know, the first series ever is from 1983 the actual series is generation 4

• *YOU'RE! 999! WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT YES IS THE ANSWER.

• edited September 2015

me too ;_;

i miss her genderbends, and her fanart... ;_;

I can't imagine what it's like to be banned, godawful probably.

yes, i know this from experience. you can't help but feel like crap when you see all the people having fun and you can't do anything about it :\

Yeah, I'm mostly worried about her rn, remember she was considering leaving in the beginning? I just want her back already, dammit! Me too ;_; I can't imagine what it's like to be banned, godawful probably.

• TAKE MY ENERGY DRACU! :D

• THAT WAS AUTOCORRECT, I DON'T KNOW, JUST POST A COOMER WITH A COOL GIF ON IT.

*YOU'RE! 999! WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT?

• What will I win if I give you my strength? :)

• GUYS! MY 1000TH COMMENT!

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

uhm...I hope no one here is an epileptic...?

• nah, the G4-series which gifs and pics I'm mostly using, started in 2011 :P

HOLY SHIT! 1983?! :O Wow, I thought it started in the early 2000's at least :P

• cough What are you doing? cough

• edited September 2015

uhm...I hope no one here is an epileptic...?

u will probably never find out

because they would be already on the floor...

GUYS! MY 1000TH COMMENT! uhm...I hope no one here is an epileptic...?

• then you've never seen a real psyduck

I doubt it

• edited September 2015
  • enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

uhm...I hope no one here is an epileptic...? u will probably never find out because they would be already on the floor...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.