Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey! :)

I'm sure they're gonna select you, you're very talented and it would be foolish not to! We believe in you! ;)

nohuhhuh posted: »

When an art school accepts your portfolio... but then reminds that you haven't been selected yet.. Anyway, hi!

• Hey, Rhys.

Do you know what'd look good on you?

enter image description here

Me.

• You're one step closer!!! Just remember, stay positive, I'm rooting for ya :D

And hello!

When an art school accepts your portfolio... but then reminds that you haven't been selected yet.. Anyway, hi!

• edited September 2015

hah what's up with me setting members on fire with a molotov? :D

remembers that a molotov is a Finnish invention

also remembers that I like to set things I dislike on fire

It all makes sense now! :O

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey!... but... What have I done to deserve that?! ;-; p.s: I do wish you luck with that portfolio!... they don't know what they have been missing out on.

• Why, thank you.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think you'll be a cool addition to this place

• you gotta have faith in Paul

he deserves it c;

buntingsir posted: »

you gotta have faith in Paul he deserves it c; also thx u are coo 2

• Agreed.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Who doesn't love Fiona? ^-^ She's 2hot2handle

• enter image description here

hah what's up with me setting members on fire with a molotov? remembers that a molotov is a Finnish invention also remembers that I like to set things I dislike on fire It all makes sense now! :O

• edited September 2015

While I'm being honest, my main gripe with mlp is Tara Strong. I love Tara, she's one of my favorite Voice Actors, but anymore people (bronies) only recognize her for mlp and will relate to her through that show and that infuriates me, when I feel she's done so many other impressive and diverse roles. Like the only version of this song on youtube is ponies.

enter link description here

Dracu98 posted: »

nah, the G4-series which gifs and pics I'm mostly using, started in 2011 :P

• nighty night, man

Okay, I need some sleep for now See you tomorrow, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ In the meantime, look at me leaving like a badass ;D

• YES, PLEASE.

I can share my Rhys if you want xD (oh god why that sounds so wrong)

• Rhys agrees. :P

Hey, Rhys. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

• yeah, much more than a week, but just a little bit less than 2 weeks ;)

and please don't be so hard on yourself

oh, and btw, i just got a message from hazza, and it's about sandra:

She's doing ok now as her ban is only for 2 more weeks or less, and she's been studying a lot to take her mind off of things as well :)

--

I swear there was a goddamn rampage when you left

i know, i saw it x)

tbh it made me feel very special

At least I hope you saw that we were definitely thinking about you.

i thought about y'all too :)

I'm switching to hugs now

hugs are lovely ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

13 days. That's less than two weeks, right? (Joey you idiot, the hell are you even asking for? Are you eight or what?) Awww now I feel so

• Goodnight Mira! : >>

Okay, I need some sleep for now See you tomorrow, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ In the meantime, look at me leaving like a badass ;D

• Goodnight Wolfenus! :)

Still no nickname or have I missed it?

• IT'S SOMETHING!

• You will get in, I'm sure of that! They couldn't reject Rhyiona...

• Yeah I'm not gonna get my hopes too high.. :P But thanks anyway.

Hi Jane! So..anything special happened while I was away? ;)

buntingsir posted: »

OOOh, congrats!!! I'm so glad for you... reads the rest of the post well damn ;c Hi!

• You're not unlucky, obviously.

only if it's not related to hunger games xD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aw damn, that was tactless of me xP You're not unlucky, obviously.

Oh, I'm glad.

HellFish posted: »

Rhys agrees. :P

• edited September 2015

congratulations, hanna ^-^

fingers crossed

• edited September 2015

Thanks Kristi! ;'D I really really hope that this is finally my change! But at the same time I try to be as pessimistic as possible. At least I know now that I don't completely suck :D

EDIT: Um, No, I guess you are taking this the right way xD They liked my portfolio but I'm still not 100% sure that I'll get into this school.

kristi78968 posted: »

When an art school accepts your portfolio... Hey, at least they've accepted it! You have some hope now! Glad they didn't deny you, crossing my fingers for you Hanna! EDIT: WAIT, AM I TAKING THIS THE WRONG WAY OR?

you gotta have faith in Paul he deserves it c;

• Indeed I have.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@FionaRules69 let's find out

• What did you put in your portfolio? :o

Thanks Kristi! ;'D I really really hope that this is finally my change! But at the same time I try to be as pessimistic as possible. At leas

• I apologize I couldn't show up earlier...

Night, Wolfenus. ;)

• Maybe if I really hope and pray it will actually happen! ;---;

Hey! I'm sure they're gonna select you, you're very talented and it would be foolish not to! We believe in you!

• edited September 2015

6hot9handle

Hey, Rhys. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

• Nothing really...

oh wait

we were blessed by appearance of Fiona herself

Yeah I'm not gonna get my hopes too high.. :P But thanks anyway. Hi Jane! So..anything special happened while I was away?

• I love shipping.

• edited September 2015

I especially love shipping Rhyiona.

I love shipping.

• golduck is better

Quiff posted: »

then you've never seen a real psyduck

• Who here doesn't?

I love shipping.

Oh, really.

6hot9handle

• It will, don't worry. But we'll hope and pray along with you just to be on the safe side. ;)

Maybe if I really hope and pray it will actually happen! ;---;

• yes

but also thread ships

like paul x kawaiii x eryka

I especially love shipping Rhyiona.

• Good point.

Who here doesn't?

• thread ships ftw <3

yes but also thread ships like paul x kawaiii x eryka

the fights are not really epic to me if most characters get revived over and over again. it's said that the dragonballs can only revive a human once, but how many times has krillin died exactly? four- or five times, if I remember right. and the fights weren't entertaining to me either since it was just about new attacks and forms. goku can't keep up with the new enemy? time for super-sayajin-god-super-sayajin-two! (that name...ssgss...couldn't they just jump for "ultra-sayajin" or something like that? I mean seriously.). I didn't like the characters either. they had some funny moments, but...nah. none of them really got me. but I guess that's just a matter of opinions.

that gif is from one episode, and this fighting scene was unique in the entire series. even due it was pretty cool, I hope I NEVER have to see the sayajin-ponies again. they just look horrible and hilarious. what I like about mlp is, above everything else, the humor. there are just a few series that make me laugh out loud even when I'm alone (you know that situation: you watch a comedy-movie alone, you're silent. you watch it with friend/family, you're all laughing). the little references to other series and games are always funny, little eastereggs that makes you smile like "I see what you did there"

the second I like is that the characters are far away from the usual girl-series-characters. they actually have a personality which is changing and evolving throughout the series. for example: fluttershy, the cutes and most innocent pony to ever exist, was a doormat, to shy to ever stand up for herself. with the help of her friends, she later yelled at a dragon (the dragon panicked) and won a stare-duel with a basilisk. she learned to be confident in herself and her powers. rainbow dash accepted that being stubborn lke she was just keeps her from making awesome experiences and is more open-minded since then.

the first season was still very girly, I admit that. but the series changed a lot, and while other series become worse with every season, mlp just gets better and better. animations, jokes, characters, storys, all of that evolves to the better. my little pony is not just a series for little girls. it's a series for everybody who is not so stubborn or "manly" that he won't even give it a chance.

BOOM! Dracu out drops microphone

Well Dragon Ball was boring as hell, DBZ was great. And there never was a thing called GT. Though DBZ still suffered from being really slow

• ZapThroat

Who here doesn't?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.