Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

My cat died this afternoon of poisoning because I don't know why. It's very inhuman to do that. My dad saved her from the street and someone murdered her. My mom woke me up and I'm shocked about the news about my cat. She showed me the photo that she died at some neighbor's place. So, I go with my maid along. :( ;_;

My sister buried her body at our carpark along with me and my maid and said an prayer that my cat will be with God.

R.I.P Ming (Our dearest cat....)

I'm crying right now hearing the sad song.

Thank goodness, I have a second cat before she passes away. She's so cute...

enter image description here

• Sorry, Elliott.

You have my sincerest sympathies. Having a pet pass away is never easy... :/

My cat died this afternoon of poisoning because I don't know why. It's very inhuman to do that. My dad saved her from the street and someone

• edited October 2015

I know. :(

Edit: My sister's crying because of that.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Sorry, Elliott. You have my sincerest sympathies. Having a pet pass away is never easy...

• It's you!!! :O

Hazza runs, picks up Weronika, and cries with joy as he embraces her close

I missed you :') <3

xfuriouss posted: »

aww, i missed you too!

• I'm sorry for your lost. Poor little kitten... Elliott do you want a big hug?

My cat died this afternoon of poisoning because I don't know why. It's very inhuman to do that. My dad saved her from the street and someone

• I would call it...Rhack invasion

Imagine this as a Rhyiona vs Rhysha video. enter link description here

• Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Elliott :(

She had a good life, I'm sure.

• enter image description here

welcome back (c:

guys, i'm not dead

• Yes...

Eryka posted: »

I'm sorry for your lost. Poor little kitten... Elliott do you want a big hug?

• Awwww nooo, poor Rhys!!! :3

Also, Rhys, drunken trust? I have experienced drunken trust, and it does not exist in the world of sober people :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

'Why do you love me?' part 3 Hey kids, who do you love more..mom or dad? FIONA!! You can't just ask something like that!! Kids sh

• Seen it already, but I still love it! XD

• I missed you :)

But we did chat on Skype briefly :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Hola! Your President is here! Sorry for my absence (WHO NOTICED? HMMM?) you can blame school, YouTube, along with my crappy internet. I woul

• I died, by the hands of @armis37

... Really?! XP

IRunts posted: »

Hello Rhyionas here is my newest Rhysha vs. Rhyiona video. Hope you guys like it: enter link description here

• See you in 2 weeks bruh :)

I will be avoiding this part of the forum to avoid any mention or pics from the teaser. I want to get into the episode without knowing anyth

• Sorry to hear that dude :'( Losing pets is always tragic....

Also, out of curiosity, you have a maid?

• Oi! Don't be rude! :D

I bet Hazza is going to explode

• Yes.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sorry to hear that dude Losing pets is always tragic.... Also, out of curiosity, you have a maid?

• Baby!!! <3

Why were you gone for so long?! :'(

I missed you everyday.... :')

guys, i'm not dead

• What does this maid do? Does she live-in or come by day to day?

Not the right time for questions I know, but I'm curious...

Yes.

• Live-in.

What does this maid do? Does she live-in or come by day to day? Not the right time for questions I know, but I'm curious...

• heh, you are right. Plus I have also experienced drunken trust and it fails every time :P

Awwww nooo, poor Rhys!!! Also, Rhys, drunken trust? I have experienced drunken trust, and it does not exist in the world of sober people :P

• Interesting...

Live-in.

• My drunken trust was just embarrassing as fuck!

Now we laugh at it, but it still took me nearly a year to learn to laugh at it.... My 18th was the best, and I remember nothing past midnight :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

heh, you are right. Plus I have also experienced drunken trust and it fails every time :P

• Bwahahahaha

I died, by the hands of @armis37 ... Really?! XP

• I am a bottle toilet.

Dracu98 posted: »

see? even you are a toilet! or a bottle...I'm not sure what I'm seeing there. but it's surely nothing human-like

• This is all because I haven't updated your fic... Isn't it >:(

armis37 posted: »

Bwahahahaha

• Hey, guys! <3

How are you all today? ^-^

• Hello :>

guys, i'm not dead

• looks at how far we got

Rhyiona till the end...

I'm doing fine!... got a day off tonight. The forum is being a bit slow for me, but nothing that would mess up the day for me!

What about yourself?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys! How are you all today? ^-^

looks at how far we got Rhyiona till the end...

• I'm kinda good. I'm still trying to draw something for Elliott yet I still keep failing ;-;

But thank you for asking ^-^

I'm doing fine!... got a day off tonight. The forum is being a bit slow for me, but nothing that would mess up the day for me! What about yourself?

• ayy lmao

even I guess

• I have work in 30 minutes and my pizza hasn't arrived yet :I

Hey, guys! How are you all today? ^-^

• Your pizza will arrive soon. (Telltale soon x3)

I have work in 30 minutes and my pizza hasn't arrived yet :I

• If it doesn't I'll have to take it into work...

Where it will no doubt be devoured by everyone there >:(

Your pizza will arrive soon. (Telltale soon x3)

• Eat it on the way.

If it doesn't I'll have to take it into work... Where it will no doubt be devoured by everyone there >:(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.