Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's not just a pizza though :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

Eat it on the way.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

...what else did you get then?

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's not just a pizza though :P

• enter image description here

Till the end...

looks at how far we got Rhyiona till the end...

• Fucking shit isn't socially acceptable

Wolfenus54 posted: »

enter link description here

• Chicken goujans, potato wedges, brownies.... Dips, and a cherry coke.

...what else did you get then?

• Over an hour for a pizza delivery? Fuck Domino's Pizza then!

If he isn't here within 5 minutes then I'm just gonna go...

Anyways, off to work in 15 minutes, so I'll catch up with all of you tonight :)

Rhyiona Is Love, Rhyiona Is Life

@xfuriouss I love you baby <3

You gotta be... HUNGRY.

Chicken goujans, potato wedges, brownies.... Dips, and a cherry coke.

• Until later, Hazza! ;)

Over an hour for a pizza delivery? Fuck Domino's Pizza then! If he isn't here within 5 minutes then I'm just gonna go... Anyways, off

Fuck this shit. I'm out.

Fucking shit isn't socially acceptable

• edited October 2015

...let's do it.

Till the end...

• C u soon, bruh ;3

Over an hour for a pizza delivery? Fuck Domino's Pizza then! If he isn't here within 5 minutes then I'm just gonna go... Anyways, off

• let's do it.

...let's do it.

• I'm booooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

• Should have known you'd think of it that way...

let's do it.

• edited October 2015

"Fiona, you suck."

Brawl posted: »

I'm booooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

• Haha... Yeah... ;3

Should have known you'd think of it that way...

• 69/10

I'm booooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

• edited October 2015

I always found it interesting that Rhys has a completely different attire in the present... especially one which doesn't have the words Hyperion on it...

Does that mean that he decided to leave Hyperion? Or did he decide to stick around with the gang? Or maybe he decided to stay on Pandora! ¯(ツ)/¯

If the unused sound files would still be considered canon, then it should be, roughly, a year between the Past and the Present!... seeing as he's looking for Fiona in the Present, it would be pretty safe to say that he stuck around with the gang. ;p

• Maybe it was for Fiona

I always found it interesting that Rhys has a completely different attire in the present... especially one which doesn't have the words Hype

• Gotta look good for the bae.

Eryka posted: »

Maybe it was for Fiona

• He shouldn't wear clothes, Fiona prefer him naked

Gotta look good for the bae.

• edited October 2015

Not sure if with the gang , but more or less searching for Fiona for an unknown reason , a reason he can't tell because the Stranger is with them probably , nobody really knows why Rhys was looking for her , although there's a little hint "Come on , we can work this out !" said by Rhys before he met the Stranger , I can't figure my head around this though.

Edit : wait what if by work this out he means their relationship o.o I'd be the happiest man ever if I'm right , nah it's most likely my inner Rhyiona desperation talking , we still don't know what happened

I always found it interesting that Rhys has a completely different attire in the present... especially one which doesn't have the words Hype

Hey sorry for being offline for a few days, been having connectivity issues so had to get that fixed but hopefully you've all been doing alright. ᵔ_ᵔ

And also @MarijaaNo7....missed you. (^^,)

enter image description here)

• Do you know why you got diarrhea? Because Rhys and Fiona are making out inside your stomach!

• edited October 2015

Hmm... it kinda feels like Rhys was working with Fiona on something... it went wrong, with Rhys being the obvious culprit.

He looks for Fiona to apologize, and to probably get her to work with him again.

The reason I think this, is:

• If Sasha and Vaughn have been working with those two, they would have stuck around with their friends/siblings. (Sasha with Fiona and Vaughn with Rhys)
    • Seeing as Rhys is pretty much by himself, and looking for Fiona, there is obviously something they have been working on together! Why would Rhys be looking for her otherwise? If Vaughn or maybe even Sasha isn't dead or lost, he could have very easily went to them two for advice. But he needs\wants Fiona for something.

wait what if by work this out he means their relationship o.o

If you think about it, that could work too! She's obviously angry at Rhys, but not angry to the point of not being forgivable... (and by that, I mean, he didn't do something REALLY bad, like, get Fiona's sister killed or something. Because if he would, there would be NO way that she would react to him with sympathy.)

I mean, if you look at their arguments in the Present, it does seem like a couple is talking...

EDIT: Last and final thing... at the beginning of Episode 1, when Rhys meets the Stranger, he thinks that it's Fiona in a suit. From his tone of voice... I really don't know. It almost seemed like he was relieved to find "her".

Not sure if with the gang , but more or less searching for Fiona for an unknown reason , a reason he can't tell because the Stranger is with

• You know guys, i just realized the 7 month anniversary is right before the episode release again ._.

• baee <3

Hey sorry for being offline for a few days, been having connectivity issues so had to get that fixed but hopefully you've all been doing alright. ᵔ_ᵔ And also @MarijaaNo7....missed you. (^^,) )

• Must be a sign

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, i just realized the 7 month anniversary is right before the episode release again ._.

• I'm not sure if it's lewd or disgusting. Or both xD

Do you know why you got diarrhea? Because Rhys and Fiona are making out inside your stomach!

• But what were they working on ? I hope Telltale answers this question not only to let us know what happened but also make the final episode longer , please Telltale answers please , but if this means that we'll get a TFTB season 2 then I ain't even mad

He wouldn't search for her to the ends of Pandora if he didn't need her , he clearly wanted to find her ASAP and this could actually involve Sasha and Vaughn too. I mean Vaughn stays on Pandora , and it's possible that Rhys couldn't find him anymore . while Fiona couldn't find Sasha , and they both want to know where they are , so it's possible that Vaughn and Sasha are involved in Rhys's search for Fiona.

And I'm not necesseraliy talking about them being a couple , but more like affection for each other and stuff , Fiona is willing to talk to Rhys and go emotional with him despite her showing that she's angry at him , I think she wants to talk to Rhys about this , plus isn't it a little bit weird how kindly Fiona spoke to Rhys even if she was pissed at him in episode 4 ? I don't know any person who will speak that nicely to someone they got angry at unless that person felt something.

This gets really deep you know.

Hmm... it kinda feels like Rhys was working with Fiona on something... it went wrong, with Rhys being the obvious culprit. He looks for F

• It's not disgusting, you have the holy Rhyiona in you!

I'm not sure if it's lewd or disgusting. Or both xD

Eryka posted: »

It's not disgusting, you have the holy Rhyiona in you!

• edited October 2015

I don't think we can figure out anymore from this... we just gotta wait and see. :/

And I'm not necesseraliy talking about them being a couple , but more like affection for each other and stuff

Affection! Definitely! But all that teasing that Fiona did to Rhys in the past? (and even in the present!)

The look that she gave him on the lift and in the intro of Episode 4?...

I doubt that Telltale has put all those hints in just for the shits and giggles...

I think that depending on your choices, it can go both ways!

(Yes! Telltale might actually make our choices matter this time around! <3)

But what were they working on ? I hope Telltale answers this question not only to let us know what happened but also make the final episode

• We have very limited information right now , there's only so much we can theorize ;/

I hope that episode 5 brings us a shitload of information , imagine how neat that would be , tons of theories and stuff , let's pray to Telltale that they give us enough info so we can work with it.

Definitely can go both ways.

I don't think we can figure out anymore from this... we just gotta wait and see. And I'm not necesseraliy talking about them being a

• I hope that episode 5 brings us Rhyiona.*

We have very limited information right now , there's only so much we can theorize ;/ I hope that episode 5 brings us a shitload of inform

Sign in to comment in this discussion.