Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

This is totally fine, thank you for sharing!

Really well done too!

Litheran posted: »

I couldn't stop thinking about these two crazy kids and I kind of ended up writing a little snippet of what could possibly take place after

• That's what I did brotha , enjoyed every single moment while wiping my tears.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha. You'll love it.

• The Rhyiona was goddamn glorious. No regrets.

Brawl posted: »

That's what I did brotha , enjoyed every single moment while wiping my tears.

• Took those words right outta my mouth , they teleported together to become real Vault Hunters , just the 2 of them. Telltale gave our ship so much love in the end.

The Rhyiona was goddamn glorious. No regrets.

• Not to mention the best line.

"I'm interested in someone else. ;)"

10/10 hallelujah praise the rhyiona lord

Brawl posted: »

Took those words right outta my mouth , they teleported together to become real Vault Hunters , just the 2 of them. Telltale gave our ship so much love in the end.

• So I've been avoiding the thread because, ya know... Spoilers! So here I go, and I know I don't usually cuss but, you might want to turn away kiddos!

WE FUCKING DID IT GUYS!!! NO MATTER HOW GRIM THEY MADE IT FOR US IN EPISODE 3, NO MATTER HOW MUCH FIONA AND RHYS ACTED LIKE THE HATED EACHOTHER, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH RHYSHA WAS FORCED, WE. FUCKING. DID. IT.

So here we are, we fought the good fight and won! I'm proud to be that 0.5% that chose to like someone else!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY FAMILY, AND IM SO HAPPY THAT IM CRYING! THEY LET US BOTH WIN! RHYSHA AND RHYIONA!

We made it guys... We made it.

Somebody please hug me I literally just finished the game and I'm in a glass case of emotion. ;-;

(P.s. I screamed when Rhys actually called her Fi... Twice. <3)

• BUDDY

YES WE DID

We've been celebrating this for the past few days, glad to have you join us again!

enter image description here

So I've been avoiding the thread because, ya know... Spoilers! So here I go, and I know I don't usually cuss but, you might want to turn awa

• Stun baton... XD

I couldn't stop thinking about these two crazy kids and I kind of ended up writing a little snippet of what could possibly take place after

• edited October 2015

I'm proud to be that 0.5% that chose to like someone else!

It was... it was a good moment.

So I've been avoiding the thread because, ya know... Spoilers! So here I go, and I know I don't usually cuss but, you might want to turn awa

• I LOVE YOU WOLFY! OHMYGODYOUDONTUNDERSTANDTHEYWEREINTHECAVESTARINGATEACHOTHERANDSMILINGAFTERHEHADJUSTTOLDHERTHATHELIKEDSOMEONEELSEANDTHENTHEYTELEPORTEDTOWHOKNOWSWHEREANDITSJUSTTHETWOOFTHEMANDOHMYGODWHEREARETHEYILOVETHEMSOMUCH!

(Sob) Finales though!

BUDDY YES WE DID We've been celebrating this for the past few days, glad to have you join us again!

• PAUL! <3

Oh my god Paul, it's... It's real... It's confirmed... I mean... Bro. ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm proud to be that 0.5% that chose to like someone else! It was... it was a good moment.

• LOVE YOU TOO!

THAT WAS SO SHIPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT STILL

TOO GOOD

TOOOOOO GOOOOD

I LOVE YOU WOLFY! OHMYGODYOUDONTUNDERSTANDTHEYWEREINTHECAVESTARINGATEACHOTHERANDSMILINGAFTERHEHADJUSTTOLDHERTHATHELIKEDSOMEONEELSEANDTHENTHE

• enter image description here

We made it...

PAUL! Oh my god Paul, it's... It's real... It's confirmed... I mean... Bro. ;-;

• MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!

I MEAN, I HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN UP ON RHYIONA UNTIL LIKE A DAY BEFORE THE FINALE, AND NOW ITS REAL I MEAN...

LAWD HELP ME FATHA!

LOVE YOU TOO! THAT WAS SO SHIPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT STILL TOO GOOD TOOOOOO GOOOOD

• All these months, all the fanarts, all the fan fictions, all the doubts, all the pain... Solved with a simple "I'm interested in someone else."

Kind of funny if you think of it like that. :P

We made it...

• edited October 2015

all the pain...

Solved with a simple "I'm interested in someone else."

I know... I'm just glad we got something. And the scene in the vault... my goodness. <3

All these months, all the fanarts, all the fan fictions, all the doubts, all the pain... Solved with a simple "I'm interested in someone else." Kind of funny if you think of it like that. :P

• Months of blood and sweat -- okay, maybe this is too far -- totally paid off. <3 <3

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM! I MEAN, I HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN UP ON RHYIONA UNTIL LIKE A DAY BEFORE THE FINALE, AND NOW ITS REAL I MEAN... LAWD HELP ME FATHA!

• Also, @nohuhuh I know you're probably sleeping, but I absolutely love the Rhyiona poster! It's fantastic! Thank you for making that! I'm absolutely in love with it! :D

• That handholding as Rhys was being a little gentleman. Oh dear god if this is a dream don't wake me! :')

all the pain... Solved with a simple "I'm interested in someone else." I know... I'm just glad we got something. And the scene in the vault... my goodness.

• More like tears and more tears. ;)

I'm just so happy right now, I mean, I don't think I've ever had a ship actually become canon before! :'D

Months of blood and sweat -- okay, maybe this is too far -- totally paid off.

• edited October 2015

That handholding as Rhys was being a little gentleman. Oh dear god if this is a dream don't wake me! :')

It's as real as it gets. 8)

That handholding as Rhys was being a little gentleman. Oh dear god if this is a dream don't wake me! :')

• THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THAT A GIF!

Is there a 'I'm interested in someone else.' one?

That handholding as Rhys was being a little gentleman. Oh dear god if this is a dream don't wake me! :') It's as real as it gets. 8)

• edited October 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THAT A GIF!

Is there a 'I'm interested in someone else.' one?

Which part would you like?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THAT A GIF! Is there a 'I'm interested in someone else.' one?

• This is a lesson for us: never lose hope! Ever, no matter how bad things may look.

More like tears and more tears. I'm just so happy right now, I mean, I don't think I've ever had a ship actually become canon before! :'D

• Everytime I read a comment saying "You can make Rhys and Fiona a thing? How! I didnt get that!

• edited October 2015

More like

WHY IN THE GODDAMN HELL WOULD YOU GIVE A FLOWER TO SASHA, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FIONA?!

?@$%!

Poogers555 posted: »

Everytime I read a comment saying "You can make Rhys and Fiona a thing? How! I didnt get that!

• those poor souls

Everytime I read a comment saying "You can make Rhys and Fiona a thing? How! I didnt get that!

• can't you put a tutorial in the thread op or something

we must help out our brothers and sisters in need

Green613 posted: »

those poor souls

• More More Like

More like WHY IN THE GODDAMN HELL WOULD YOU GIVE A FLOWER TO SASHA, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FIONA?! ?@$%!

u owe me a tissue

More More Like

• OP is already too cluttered right now

I'll figure something out though

can't you put a tutorial in the thread op or something we must help out our brothers and sisters in need

• Yeah, whatever you think is best.

Green613 posted: »

OP is already too cluttered right now I'll figure something out though

• I got you fam

u owe me a tissue

• lol

Welcome to the Rhyiona thread, here we will give you a step by step instruction to get this glorious ship!

can't you put a tutorial in the thread op or something we must help out our brothers and sisters in need

• Hell... Yes! Although my hype died a bit, because of the endings of Tales from the Borderlands and Life is Strange. I'm kinda depressed now. But when it comes out I'm sure it's gonna be all good.

• Jeez man, you gotta be careful with those abominations you come up with, ya know?...

Some people might die here from them!

I got you fam

• mfw they give the flower even though theyre interested in rhyiona

More like WHY IN THE GODDAMN HELL WOULD YOU GIVE A FLOWER TO SASHA, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FIONA?! ?@$%!

• we are the heros you need

lol Welcome to the Rhyiona thread, here we will give you a step by step instruction to get this glorious ship!

• It's true... You know what Tales From The Borderlands has to be the story that changed my life in the biggest way.

I would have never found you all, some of my closest friends, (I'm a loser I know :P), I would never had the guts to actually share my writings with real people, (I never told you but I actually never shared anything I wrote before I came here.), and I never would have been taught so many great things...

THANK YOU TELLTALE AND EVERYONE THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH TALES! <3

This is a lesson for us: never lose hope! Ever, no matter how bad things may look.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.