Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you know i never thought id even have to say the OP is too cluttered

like fuck back then it was an image and one caption LMAO

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, whatever you think is best.

• ALL OF IT.

BigBadPaul posted: »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THAT A GIF! Is there a 'I'm interested in someone else.' one? Which part would you like?

• now pls lev a lik so wi can fel gud bout ur selvs and gren can b real hppy

we are the heros you need

• just goes to show how much evolution there was

be proud

Green613 posted: »

you know i never thought id even have to say the OP is too cluttered like fuck back then it was an image and one caption LMAO

• Seriously though, they make it really hard. I had to go back and do it after I had already played the game. Why you make so difficult Telltale?

Poogers555 posted: »

Everytime I read a comment saying "You can make Rhys and Fiona a thing? How! I didnt get that!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

your daily reminder brought by yours truly

• You can probably find most of the gifs already on Tumblr somewhere or something... but if you give me a couple of minutes, I'm sure I will be able to come up with some. :>

ALL OF IT.

• I know, I kinda wish it wasnt so hard, I feel like most people dont want to go:

"RHYS DONT YOU EVER TALK TO SASHA EVER AGAIN YOU CANT EVEN BE FRIENDS OR BE WITHIN 20 FEET OF EACH OTHER."

Seriously though, they make it really hard. I had to go back and do it after I had already played the game. Why you make so difficult Telltale?

• OOOOOHHHHH!

I haven't seen the new episode five ones yet! :D

• enter image description here

• mfw they give the flower even though they're interested in rhyiona

mfw they give the flower even though theyre interested in rhyiona

• (?) You are now the broest of bros.

You can probably find most of the gifs already on Tumblr somewhere or something... but if you give me a couple of minutes, I'm sure I will be able to come up with some. :>

• Pft, how is that being a loser? I consider most people here closer friends than most people in real life. This place is that important to me. Hey, if we're losers then we're all losers together. :D

And losers that fought so hard for this and can finally celebrate.

It's true... You know what Tales From The Borderlands has to be the story that changed my life in the biggest way. I would have never fou

• enter image description here

Give me a couple of minutes and it will be done. With fancy captions and such. <3

(?) You are now the broest of bros.

• to be fair, I hadn't posted it before

OOOOOHHHHH! I haven't seen the new episode five ones yet!

• Yeah, I was just like, "I don't approve." And now I can't make Rhyiona canon? Oh well though, at least they still did it! :D

One thing I don't understand though, I always thought Rhyiona was the more popular ship...?

Poogers555 posted: »

I know, I kinda wish it wasnt so hard, I feel like most people dont want to go: "RHYS DONT YOU EVER TALK TO SASHA EVER AGAIN YOU CANT EVEN BE FRIENDS OR BE WITHIN 20 FEET OF EACH OTHER."

• I've seen this picture like a hundred times BUT IT STILL MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE

• 69/69

• mfw they ask how to get it, and plead they're true children of rhyiona, yet they still gave sasha the flower

mfw they give the flower even though they're interested in rhyiona

• Oh, lol.

Then I'm glad to be the first to comment on it! ;)

Rhyiona Is Love, Rhyiona Is Life

to be fair, I hadn't posted it before

• Talking to all dem' ladies out there...

Can we talk about future Vaughn? ;)

• do not tarnish the beauty of Rhyiona's holy number

Eryka posted: »

• mfw they plead that they're true children of rhyiona, but they haven't gotten the choice to say to Fiona that you're interested in her

mfw they ask how to get it, and plead they're true children of rhyiona, yet they still gave sasha the flower

• I want him

Talking to all dem' ladies out there... Can we talk about future Vaughn?

• 96/69

do not tarnish the beauty of Rhyiona's holy number

• Yeah, I guess you're right. Never thought of it that way. :)

You know why we made it this far?

Pft, how is that being a loser? I consider most people here closer friends than most people in real life. This place is that important to me

• (?) Awesome.

Give me a couple of minutes and it will be done. With fancy captions and such.

• So I've decided I'll compromise and ship them on days that end in y. Depending on if we ever get a sequel I'll have to replay so I'll have the real ending saved.

• Mmmmmmm, slice me off a peice of that Vaughn! XD

Eryka posted: »

I want him

• Because we're Team Awesome! ...And @Kawaiii.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Never thought of it that way. You know why we made it this far?

• Can I take all of him?

Mmmmmmm, slice me off a peice of that Vaughn! XD

• Welcome to the team, buddy. B)

Litheran posted: »

So I've decided I'll compromise and ship them on days that end in y. Depending on if we ever get a sequel I'll have to replay so I'll have the real ending saved.

• EXACTLY! XD

(Also I don't understand the Kawaii thing. :P)

Because we're Team Awesome! ...And @Kawaiii.

• I mean, i guess it is, I've seen a ton of comments asking how to do this, Im sure if it wasnt so hard to get it be closer to 50/50, also people who just play Telltale games, once and are done with and dont really go discussing it probably just go with the flow which would be Rhysha

Yeah, I was just like, "I don't approve." And now I can't make Rhyiona canon? Oh well though, at least they still did it! One thing I don't understand though, I always thought Rhyiona was the more popular ship...?

• He never left <3

HE'S BACK

• Welcome to heaven.

Litheran posted: »

So I've decided I'll compromise and ship them on days that end in y. Depending on if we ever get a sequel I'll have to replay so I'll have the real ending saved.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.