Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Hah, be sure you did! Cavities has never made me feel any better than now :3

Thank you! I hope I gave you some cavities at least! :P

• Thank you, you're much too kind! (~^~^~)

If you've got a request I'm all ears! ;)

YES You're my lord and savior Please keep writing

• February 21! :D

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• Sure why not (^-^), Jan,18

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• Welcome to the family!

enter image description here

Alleluia posted: »

I just finished the game (I know hush) and I am so glad I found this thread. I've shipped these two basically since the beginning. When it s

• Tfw you finally slept for 9 hours instead of 6 hours. :D

enter image description here

How are you all today? ^-^ <3

• edited October 2015

Good morning! I am pretty good, I managed to sleep around 8 hours today. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw you finally slept for 9 hours instead of 6 hours. How are you all today? ^-^

• Goooood morning Wolfenus! :)

Tfw you finally slept for 9 hours instead of 6 hours. How are you all today? ^-^

• 30th Oct

So in about Friday, next week.

February 21!

• Thank you :D

Sure why not (^-^), Jan,18

• Tell me what to do for your birthday ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

lottii-lu posted: »

30th Oct So in about Friday, next week.

• It's like a mother and father sending their child to her first boyfriend ;__;

I don't want to make anyone teary, but the last scene Rhys and Fiona had with Gortys. It really feels like a daughter thanking her mother and father for loving and raising her.

• Morning' :D Happy 9 hours of sleep ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Pretty fine, busy with school though ;__:

• edited October 2015

Good morning (or night xD), Rhyions. =)

Long time no see x3

Goooood morning Wolfenus!

• Haha... Looks like both of us slept well =3

Good morning! I am pretty good, I managed to sleep around 8 hours today.

• Hey, Raven =)

Oh... :'( Goddamn it, school >_>

Morning' Happy 9 hours of sleep ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) Pretty fine, busy with school though ;__:

• Rhys and Fiona with their son. xD

I have no idea if this has ever been posted before, as I have never seen it, but look at their cuteness!

• Morning, Wolfenus. How's your drawing?

• Still working on it ;-;

Not sure if I'm going to finish it today. I have many things to do today ;-;

Morning, Wolfenus. How's your drawing?

• Godamn it, school >> We have four classes with four test tomorrow >>

Hey, Raven Oh... Goddamn it, school >_>

• I'm good, thank you for asking ^-^

• Oh my goodness...

Same thing, I don't think I can finish 2 whole homeworks and The Rumble On Pandora: Episode 2!

Still working on it ;-; Not sure if I'm going to finish it today. I have many things to do today ;-;

• We have four classes with four test tomorrow

Wow O_o

Godamn it, school >> We have four classes with four test tomorrow >>

• Yeah I know, had to stay away because of spoilers, but I'm back now! :D

Good morning (or night xD), Rhyions. Long time no see x3

• I have every dlc and I'd ike to join.

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Race Raid Again promoting this idea of getting people to group up to do Boss runs, Raid bosses, and Raid Boss Races

• I'm jealous

Eryka posted: »

Can I take all of him?

• edited October 2015

tfw you only spelt for 3 hours but then slept for another 4 hours after an hour........

I'm really happy for some reason too....

• Fantastic work! I loved every single word of it!

Standing ovation!
    Again!

Yooo

Just a quick little fic! Tell me what you think! ~x~ Someone Else "Because I'm interested in someone else." Fiona felt her heart

• edited October 2015

Sweetie

Welcome to the Rhyiona thread!

We're all friendly here and we don't bite!

Alleluia posted: »

I just finished the game (I know hush) and I am so glad I found this thread. I've shipped these two basically since the beginning. When it s

• Lolwut? You kinda confused me x)

tfw you only spelt for 3 hours but then slept for another 4 hours after an hour........ I'm really happy for some reason too....

• I slept for 3 hours then stayed up for an hour then I went back to sleep for another 4 hours

Lolwut? You kinda confused me x)

• edited October 2015

Oh. x3

You know that to your reply, it says "spelt" instead of "slept", right? xD

I slept for 3 hours then stayed up for an hour then I went back to sleep for another 4 hours

• edited October 2015

Well folks. Sadly it's that time again. It's 4 AM and I'm going to pass out so this is what I leave you with as a Good night present! A few pictures for you all. I really need to learn how to resize these. None of these pictures are done by me as usual, they're done by very talented Rhyiona artists

Rhyiona

Rhyiona2

Rhyiona3

Rhyiona4

Rhyiona 5

That's all I have! Sorry Folks and Good Night!

• edited October 2015

fuk

What the fuck, it's noon where you are but it's 5am here.....

Oh. x3 You know that to your reply, it says "spelt" instead of "slept", right? xD

• It's 12:18 PM here ;>>

fuk What the fuck, it's noon where you are but it's 5am here.....

• edited October 2015

What if ours knees bent the other way? How would chairs be made?

It's 12:18 PM here ;>>

• I'm confused... Again xD

What if ours knees bent the other way? How would chairs be made?

• Hey! I might be interested, but it depends on several things... workload, time and possibility of importing unoriginal save files to steam... don't think I can rerun the game again now, not with all the exams and bachelor thesis in the making...

Have only a clean copy of BL 2 tho, no DLC's.

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Race Raid Again promoting this idea of getting people to group up to do Boss runs, Raid bosses, and Raid Boss Races

• You can also get a non-region locked(no Germany) bl2 goty copy for 10euros from a second hand key reseller. Pm me if you want to know more.

Thanks for the recommendation. My friend has a spare gift copy he's willing to give me if I need it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.