Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes ;__;

And all hard things Bio, Physics, Chem,Math ;__:

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We have four classes with four test tomorrow Wow O_o

• We never received it, look at what it has done to us ;__; ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• None of them opened up for me ;_;Goddamnit internet ;;

Night ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

(I'll be watching you while you sleep ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o))

Well folks. Sadly it's that time again. It's 4 AM and I'm going to pass out so this is what I leave you with as a Good night present! A few

• @HandsomeChef you still got some of that crack cocaine

• I was able to get Rhyiona in my let's play, so life is all good. Throws on shades and scarf ;)

So I just joined this thread (fanclub? group?) today because I watched a playthrough on Youtube, and the player had Rhys declare his love fo

• So sweet! Nice job on this! :)

Just a quick little fic! Tell me what you think! ~x~ Someone Else "Because I'm interested in someone else." Fiona felt her heart

• September 18th :)

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• Welcome to the family! :)

Alleluia posted: »

I just finished the game (I know hush) and I am so glad I found this thread. I've shipped these two basically since the beginning. When it s

• I didn't know choosing that option would work as well! If that path is possible, I hope someone uploads it on Youtube as well. It makes Fiona a lot nicer!

Dracu98 posted: »

fiona doesn't has to go all asshole-like. if she asks "what are your intentions with my sister?", rhys can answer with "I'm in love with someone else" (if I remember right. I choose another option, to be honest)

• Thank you! That's so sweet! :3

Fantastic work! I loved every single word of it! Standing ovation! Again!

• Thank you for reading and reviewing! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

So sweet! Nice job on this!

• You're part of the very few! The poster above said that you could also get the option by choosing "What are you intentions with my sister?" in the final scene. Then, supposedly, you can also get the "I like someone else“ option for Rhys. Have you thought about going back and trying that out to see if it works too? I haven't seen evidence of it working, so I'm curious.

I was able to get Rhyiona in my let's play, so life is all good. Throws on shades and scarf

• I wasn't aware another let's player got Rhyiona. :o I must meet this person! I've always thought to be the only one considering the percentage. XD

I haven't tried that out actually. :o

You're part of the very few! The poster above said that you could also get the option by choosing "What are you intentions with my sister?"

• enter image description here

I loved it. It filled me with that Rhyiona warmly-goodness. <3

Just a quick little fic! Tell me what you think! ~x~ Someone Else "Because I'm interested in someone else." Fiona felt her heart

• Take this round back. I don't want any uninvited guests showing up...

@HandsomeChef you still got some of that crack cocaine

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Tell me what to do for your birthday ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Hey Y'all. Hows the thread holdin' up? also...

enter image description here

Welcome back @RhyionsIsLife <3 I've missed you!

• February 22! ^-^

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• Thanks for reading it! It's great to see you!

I loved it. It filled me with that Rhyiona warmly-goodness.

• I've missed you <3

Thanks for reading it! It's great to see you!

• Hey Chef! I can't believe that Rhyiona is canon! :D

Hey Y'all. Hows the thread holdin' up? also... Welcome back @RhyionsIsLife I've missed you!

• The thread is good, I'm good, everything is good.

Hey Y'all. Hows the thread holdin' up? also... Welcome back @RhyionsIsLife I've missed you!

• Nope, you're the only one who got Rhyiona. There are two other videos showing the final Rhyiona scene, but they didn't do the full playthrough. I meant that the poster above said that they had played through the game (but did not record it) and managed to get Rhyiona without choosing "Stay away from my sister". But there's no proof of it anywhere. So yeah, it would be interesting if it was really possible!

I wasn't aware another let's player got Rhyiona. I must meet this person! I've always thought to be the only one considering the percentage. XD I haven't tried that out actually.

• Wake up

Hey Chef! I can't believe that Rhyiona is canon!

• From what?

Eryka posted: »

Wake up

• Missed you too pumpkin! <3

I've missed you

• I stumbled across this on Steam

Source

• Due to my radiation and my troubles, that's why.

• Me neither! Unfortunately I didn't get the option for Rhyiona so I'll probably replay the entire game just for that precious moment.

Hey Chef! I can't believe that Rhyiona is canon!

• Your dream

From what?

• Of what?

Your dream

• The entire game? Did you give Sasha the flower or something?

Me neither! Unfortunately I didn't get the option for Rhyiona so I'll probably replay the entire game just for that precious moment.

• I thank you for your correction. I always fear that my mistakes will turn people away from my works.

CUTE I hope it's a two part/more that two parted story ;____; Also the Hyperion Jackass thing was awesome ;__; (Just one grammar error: "Vaughn and Me" should change to "Vaughn and I")

• yeah, I kinda did. Also i've been wanting to re-play the game again

The entire game? Did you give Sasha the flower or something?

• Rhyiona is canon. That's only a dream

Of what?

• Ahhh... I love it!

• What? Five seconds ago you were talking about how it was always canon in your heart and yet now its not canon?!

Rhyiona is canon. That's only a dream

• enter image description here

yeah, I kinda did. Also i've been wanting to re-play the game again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.