Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

very bootyful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@john_smith13

• He wants his shoe back.

SmolGui posted: »

Can someone tell me why Rhys is looking at Fiona like that?

• God this ship though. I don't know why it is making me check back here so much.

The addiction is kicking in!

The power of Rhyiona... is more addictive than a drug.

I don't know why but today I have been spending most of my time looking on this thread and looking at the notifications I have got. I also c

• Dude ever since I finished episode 5 I have been lurking HARD on these threads lol. its how I deal with no more tales for awhile -_-

I don't know why but today I have been spending most of my time looking on this thread and looking at the notifications I have got. I also c

• aaaws well this is just lovely :D

I like this idea. I'm so damn curious to know where they teleported and this helped to satisfy my curiosity a bit :) Thank you!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She sat on edge of her chair right by the window, the chilly night breeze coming through the small crack to hit her in the face. It was c

• awesome, thank you so much <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

So they don't have to be originally square? Aw man, that makes my job a hell of a lot easier... I found some fanart that's square while I

• I really want to make a Halloween fanfic for Rhyiona but I have nothing. :'D

• (Note that I got the shoe back in this screenshot. I walked round to the dumpster and hovered my mouse over the "talk to Fiona and Sasha" option. Rhys just started staring at Fiona so I screenshotted it. Pretty amusing for me.)

Mawula posted: »

He wants his shoe back.

• woohooooooo ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Brawl posted: »

very bootyful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @john_smith13

• JUST DO IT. YES YOU CAN.

kristi78968 posted: »

I really want to make a Halloween fanfic for Rhyiona but I have nothing. :'D

• I sooo understand you. Yesterday I have worked on 4 freaking things , that was more than I worked in a month before episode 5 was released , even today I came with some stuff , my mind is on TFTB 24/7 since I played the episode , I guess it's because of that damn Rhyiona scene , none of us can spend a day without coming here

• DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS.

kristi78968 posted: »

I really want to make a Halloween fanfic for Rhyiona but I have nothing. :'D

• Ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

very bootyful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @john_smith13

• It is indeed addicting. Also I don't know how but I have now got 400 likes in a day from this thread. Well then.

BigBadPaul posted: »

God this ship though. I don't know why it is making me check back here so much. The addiction is kicking in! The power of Rhyiona... is more addictive than a drug.

• I just keep checking back on the internet for all scenes and choices for all Episodes. This game is that possessive. Addicting asf.

I sooo understand you. Yesterday I have worked on 4 freaking things , that was more than I worked in a month before episode 5 was released ,

• edited October 2015

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS.

• enter image description here

Enigma12 posted: »

burst what?

• so, uhm... uh... i made a thing...

• That is beyond the terms of creepy 0_0

• looks like you haven't seen enough, boi...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That is beyond the terms of creepy 0_0

• Always <3

Hey, I'm just glad I apparently helped :D

Just because I love it

awesome, thank you so much

• What is it?

so, uhm... uh... i made a thing... ...

• Lewd thing?

• The beard detaches itself from the face and becomes a giant snake, another beard grows back... Then I can ride it and lets not forget hair is pretty though put together >:) Also the snake can live for a long time... although its weakness is fire I've got some cool protection potions ready >:3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm scared to ask this but..what will happen if someone pulls your beard long enough? O.O

• Care to elaborate?

• No more, pls ;-;

I don't want to have nightmares tonite ;-;

looks like you haven't seen enough, boi...

• enter image description here

• hint: they're actually clickable :p

Care to elaborate?

• edited October 2015

DON'T LEAVE US IN SUSPENSE

Edit: Oh....well this is embarrassing.

• Hue.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No more, pls ;-; I don't want to have nightmares tonite ;-;

• Okay, I see. I forgot which shoe was lost, and one of his feet is behind Sasha :)

(Note that I got the shoe back in this screenshot. I walked round to the dumpster and hovered my mouse over the "talk to Fiona and Sasha" option. Rhys just started staring at Fiona so I screenshotted it. Pretty amusing for me.)

• edited October 2015

...fak.

Forgot to do something and now I have until midnight to do it...

Hahahaha... it's only gonna be like, a report o-of... technical a-and mechanical... uh...

EDIT: fak dis shit. I better crack on. xd

• edited October 2015

Can you be more specific? =P

Edit: Oh... LMFAO

• edited October 2015

None of you have noticed the 3 dots?...

LMAO.

• Fuck... ;-;

Hue.

• ROLF, huh? x)

BigBadPaul posted: »

None of you have noticed the 3 dots?... LMAO.

• Well done @John_Smith13

We now have an Official Rhyiona Fanfic Archive.

• Well guys I'm going to sleep , I got school tomorrow and a lot on my plate with projects , homework , studying and such.

I won't be too active this week , I've got a lotta ideas for this thread that time only allows me to do in the weekends , also I've got a lot of analyzing and theorizing to do and other stuff.

So I guess I'll see y'all in the weekend , hopefully the thread will still be on fire just like this week.

• wow. cool.

(I totally see how this could be a opening for an animated series :P)

XDJulieXD posted: »

The beard detaches itself from the face and becomes a giant snake, another beard grows back... Then I can ride it and lets not forget hair i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.