Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edit shall make u happy <3

ROLF, huh? x)

• Hey everyone! I'm feeling a lot better and reading all of your well wishes got me there. I finished two pictures that took some work, they aren't that great but I thought I'd at least share them with you all.

Chief, Fiona, and Rhys are watching the playoffs, but it looks like Chief is the only one interested in the game ;)

Ayyy

Ayy2

Anyway, I'll still be working on a better picture and a video sometime this week, I'm not one hundred percent yet so I probably won't work on it tonight. Hugs and kisses everyone.

• lmao. sorry dud, im blind -__--

ROLF, huh? x)

• See ya soon.

Brawl posted: »

Well guys I'm going to sleep , I got school tomorrow and a lot on my plate with projects , homework , studying and such. I won't be too a

• I noticed them fairly quickly.

BigBadPaul posted: »

None of you have noticed the 3 dots?... LMAO.

• I'll find them anyway, ha.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actually, I lied. I have a few saved buuut they're really old and probably not that great anymore. I mean, i could repost some of them but ah... they probably sucked compared to now.

• Green, add one of the true Rhyiona shippers pls. Female, Russia ;)

Green613 posted: »

Alright gonna go on a mass spree of editing the tree again today so ANYTHING you need changed, hit me up (avatars most importantly since I'v

• We are stupid, accept it and go on rolling on the laughing floor, as John puts it.

None of you have noticed the 3 dots?... LMAO.

• Ayyyyyyy. Good luck on your report... thingy... thing. Gotta go fast!

Batman

...fak. Forgot to do something and now I have until midnight to do it... Hahahaha... it's only gonna be like, a report o-of... technical a-and mechanical... uh... EDIT: fak dis shit. I better crack on. xd

• This thread is like a drug. You can try to get rid of it but it's hard and dangerous.

SmolGui posted: »

I don't know why but today I have been spending most of my time looking on this thread and looking at the notifications I have got. I also c

• edited October 2015

Yee, I'm gonna be off too. See y'all tomorrow.

enter image description here

• So I'm pretty damn tired tonight... I slept for 6 hours... Again -__- I should sleep more from now on. At least I'm lucky that tomorrow, I don't go to school LMFAO

Anyways, good night, cupcakes! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^ <3

• Thank you! <3

Farauna posted: »

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅnya~ me like ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited October 2015

rolfing so hard now mlao

JumpyJoey posted: »

We are stupid, accept it and go on rolling on the laughing floor, as John puts it.

• Hey, at least we know they're rich and together. :P

Thank you so much. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

aaaws well this is just lovely I like this idea. I'm so damn curious to know where they teleported and this helped to satisfy my curiosity a bit Thank you!

• Once you're here you can never leave again.

I don't know why but today I have been spending most of my time looking on this thread and looking at the notifications I have got. I also c

• Oh really? Well then, I must apologize, it seems he edited it.

mumble ...still funny...

rolfing so hard now mlao

• enter image description here

Well done @John_Smith13 We now have an Official Rhyiona Fanfic Archive.

I noticed them fairly quickly.

• mlao true that :')

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh really? Well then, I must apologize, it seems he edited it. mumble ...still funny...

• rolfing so hard now mlao

rolfing so hard now mlao

• Just noticed you have a lets play channel. you just got cooler.

kristi78968 posted: »

I really want to make a Halloween fanfic for Rhyiona but I have nothing. :'D

• Night'! (゚ー゚)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So I'm pretty damn tired tonight... I slept for 6 hours... Again -__- I should sleep more from now on. At least I'm lucky that tomorrow, I don't go to school LMFAO Anyways, good night, cupcakes! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• aw shucks <3

idk / just have this I guess I couldn't be any happier with anything else!... Thank you!

• See you later alligator :3

• Gotta go fast!

I-I'll save me!...

Ayyyyyyy. Good luck on your report... thingy... thing. Gotta go fast!

• Bye ~-^

And remember...

Don't show mercy to the Whitehills.

Night'! (゚ー゚)

• edited October 2015

Lucky you, I have College T_T

Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3 :)

So I'm pretty damn tired tonight... I slept for 6 hours... Again -__- I should sleep more from now on. At least I'm lucky that tomorrow, I don't go to school LMFAO Anyways, good night, cupcakes! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• they're so embarrassing though ;-;

Mawula posted: »

I'll find them anyway, ha.

• Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Night, Brawl!

Well guys I'm going to sleep , I got school tomorrow and a lot on my plate with projects , homework , studying and such. I won't be too a

• Night, Smol!

• Night, Wolfenus!

• edited October 2015

Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Enigma12 posted: »

Just noticed you have a lets play channel. you just got cooler.

• CAN YOU PROVE IT?!

Quiff posted: »

I THINK YOU DID WOLF!

• You too, man? Good luck :D

...fak. Forgot to do something and now I have until midnight to do it... Hahahaha... it's only gonna be like, a report o-of... technical a-and mechanical... uh... EDIT: fak dis shit. I better crack on. xd

hint: they're actually clickable

Sign in to comment in this discussion.