Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Has she bitten anyone besides you anyway?

I mean, I advertised her bites but no one really stepped forward.

It's meh Doesn't hurt as much as @Eryka biting other people

• Holy shit this looks amazing!

It also makes me sad because Jack wasn't able to experience this awesomenes.

Yo why weren't we able to let Jack help agianst the Vault Monster?

nohuhhuh posted: »

@DavetheArakin you wanted to see more Gortys from me I originally wanted to draw every Gortys form but then I accidentally deleted one and you can guess the rest. But it's okay..At least I have something to show you guys

• It's so beautiful... <3

enter image description here

Why can't I stop using Juvia GIFs...? WHY?! ;-;

@DavetheArakin you wanted to see more Gortys from me I originally wanted to draw every Gortys form but then I accidentally deleted one and you can guess the rest. But it's okay..At least I have something to show you guys

• Naawww

• catch that GODDAMN MAGIKARP

It will be glorious and powerful if you give it love

it's a metaphor for sad people

give them love and they will grow strong

man, I'm deep

Yami_Wolf posted: »

....Why? EDIT: Sorry this is off topic

• Thanks but, I changed my mind

Also, good night!

• Shut up ma I do what I want.

rhonu posted: »

rhys eat your vegetables

• enter image description here

• I know :/ although I'm pretty boned anyways, I can't lift...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's true... not even a drop of blood. Shame.

• I think Wolfenus and Paul.

Has she bitten anyone besides you anyway? I mean, I advertised her bites but no one really stepped forward.

• I was gonna edit telltale in a wedding dress but it's really awkward googling this and I regret it a lot

• Of course it is! it's Gortys!! :3

Also, Thank youu! I'm so glad I finally finished something. I've been way too lazy lately :P

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER

• You want to get noticed by Wolf...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's so beautiful... Why can't I stop using Juvia GIFs...? WHY?! ;-;

• oooo I like your take on the big gortys!

• but it's SO worth waiting for, just look at that quality <3

Of course it is! it's Gortys!! Also, Thank youu! I'm so glad I finally finished something. I've been way too lazy lately :P

• But who even uses Gyarados in his team? 2 overrated m8

Well for me I guess...

catch that GODDAMN MAGIKARP It will be glorious and powerful if you give it love it's a metaphor for sad people give them love and they will grow strong man, I'm deep

• edited October 2015

K brb searching wedding dress.

EDIT: Perfect dress for a woman like Telltale.

I was gonna edit telltale in a wedding dress but it's really awkward googling this and I regret it a lot

• lmao gyarados ain't shit these days

But who even uses Gyarados in his team? 2 overrated m8 Well for me I guess...

• Ew. No, I don't.

You want to get noticed by Wolf...

• Rogue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juvia

Would be my pleasure

juvia >>>>>>>> rogue fight me julie

• Thanks K! :)

I'm still not kinda sure if I actually drew that last picture. Of course I took some reference but damn..I can actually draw like that?? :'DD

• edited October 2015

there's nothing wrong but something just feels off when you stare at fifty women in wedding dresses

EDIT: brb editing

K brb searching wedding dress. EDIT: Perfect dress for a woman like Telltale.

• edited October 2015

SOOOO GOOOD!!!! SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

What did I say? I know you can do it, @nohuhhuh! :)

You are extraordinary talented. :)

• OOOOOOOOH BOY

Shut up ma I do what I want.

• AT LEAST JUVIA WILL GET HER BAE SOON!!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Rogue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Juvia Would be my pleasure

• Pelipper best Water/Flying type amirite

lmao gyarados ain't shit these days

• Sarah has joined the team

catch that GODDAMN MAGIKARP It will be glorious and powerful if you give it love it's a metaphor for sad people give them love and they will grow strong man, I'm deep

• Pls do not use this agian.

rhonu posted: »

OOOOOOOOH BOY

• I love her thick thighs! :> (although that other leg is way too big but whatever xD I tried to play with perspective)

I really missed drawing Gortys but seeing her again makes me always super happy! yeah I haven't touched my watercolors for a long time..using them was..well..interesting. :P Drawing traditionally is so hard! That's why I had to fix that drawing a lot in Photoshop afterwards. :B

buntingsir posted: »

Wooooooooooooow dat Gortys' last form dayum .^. Great work, Hanna! So many details, indeed, I can't stop staring.... And I love that watercolor style you have going for the first one. Missed your Gortys ;-;

• Thanks a lot! :>

Yeah well as much as I liked that Jack's final scene, I have to admit that it would have been interesting to see Jack's reaction to Gortys :'D

Holy shit this looks amazing! It also makes me sad because Jack wasn't able to experience this awesomenes. Yo why weren't we able to let Jack help agianst the Vault Monster?

• edited October 2015

Wow... Hanna... they... they... I...

They are beautiful. <3

Absolutely gorgeous, stunning, amazing... both are unique and brilliant... I love the amount of details and the watercolour style... and they are both so cute! ^-^

You're awesome. :)

I'm so sorry that the last one you've been working on got deleted... I'm sure it was fantastic as well... :'(

EDIT: Also...

Wow, it must look better than Mona Lisa by now... and be about the same size! ;)

Called it. ;)

• Thanks!

Well it works quite well. That gif makes me blush too :'>

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's so beautiful... Why can't I stop using Juvia GIFs...? WHY?! ;-;

• Watercolors are so freaking difficult, yeah xd Well, for me at least. Anyway, damn nice job, such a great quality :D

I love her thick thighs! :> (although that other leg is way too big but whatever xD I tried to play with perspective) I really missed

• thank you!! :D

SmolGui posted: »

This is perfect-

• perfection !

• You two make a beautiful couple.

....almost as beautiful as Rhyiona. :]

• Let me guess, they are shipping you with Telltale? :)

• thank you thank you I knew people would see the light

(I sincerely hope telltale staff doesn't lurk this place anymore tho)

You two make a beautiful couple. ....almost as beautiful as Rhyiona. :]

• me x telltale is pretty goddamn shippable tho

Let me guess, they are shipping you with Telltale?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.