Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aww, hugs are, like, my second favourite thing after your drawings! <3

And wow... just... wow... beautiful... :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh pshtohpstho..youu!! :'> Yeah it was unfortunate but I'm just glad that big Gortys didn't get deleted. T_T Edit: Called it. Oh youuu :B

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Do what you want, I'll just... stay stuck in the, uh... in the basement.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn't say you had to do anything, tho, I just said I was going to lay down because of the lack of blood and you interrupted me.

• damn it i give up

Oh no you don't

maybe the reason telltale is taking long af is because they gave everyone rhyiona so this isn't actually a real relationship but lying to myself is fun too hahahaha... haha... I'm sad edit: damn it i give up

• Well F*ck, R.I.P SHIP 2015 - 2015

Hehe sorry as much as I like Telltale you know I'm taken.

actually i quit you can have her

• I bring Rhyiona.

I'm pretty tired but I didn't want to come here without making some Rhyiona for y'all.

Btw you should go back and watch the scene where the group is in Old Haven and Rhys asks for his boot back. Rhys and Fiona are giving each other some sexy looks.

• Wow you probably came here because of Wolfenus

That sunufabeach

ZapThroat posted: »

AHEM >:(

• No.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'll ban you on TF2 Eh. I can always play Warframe and WoW, so... ^-^ That outta quiet him down!...

• confession: I've tried to post vampire gifs before but a lot of them focus on the fangs and they look way too seductive so i didn't post them lmao

• oh shit that's true

well anyone else wanna seduce her then get right on it

Well F*ck, R.I.P SHIP 2015 - 2015 Hehe sorry as much as I like Telltale you know I'm taken.

• i just did

damn it i give up Oh no you don't

• I doubt that you have something else to ban him in, so just

No.

• Well, even if you ban me on Warframe and WoW, I can always play other games. ;^)

You can't get me banned in all games ='3

No.

• Don't blame Wolfenus,even though it's the right thing that he did,I was actually replaying episode 5.

Now you've got some serious explanations to do mister >:[

Wow you probably came here because of Wolfenus That sunufabeach

• edited October 2015

ALSO DAMN YUKINO GIVE THEM KEYS TO LUCY SHE FREAKIN' SUMMONED THE FREAKIN' KING AND THEN LIKE ONE SHOT KILL THAT CAT EXPLOSION DUDE. LUCY WAS KILLER IN THE PRESENT ARC STORY. FINALLY.

THAT PUMPKIN' PRINCESS WAS TOO EASILY FORGIVEN FOR BUILDING THAT HUGE ASS DOOR! ALSO A CELESTIAL WIZARD MY ASS. NO GOLDEN KEYS NO LIFE.

ALTHOUGH EVERYONE >>>>> JUVIA. I MUST ADMIT THAT GRAY PICKING THE SCARF AND WEARING IT WAS FREAKIN' ADORBS!!

THAT LIL KID THAT SHOOTS RAINBOWS IS A PERV AND I FORGOT HIS NAME.

DAMN KANA WITH HER CARDS SAVING THE GUILD LIKE A BADASS. SHE WOULD WIN IN ANY CARD GAME. YUGI BETTER PREPARE.

ALSO THEM CUTE HAPPY AND CHARLA WITH THEM FISHES AND HNNGGGG THAT CUTE FROSCH. FROSCH GETTING LOST AND BAE ROGUE WORRYING AND BEING PROUD ALL THE TIME WAS SO DARN CUTE.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HERE SO MUCH IT HURTS THE NALU THE FUCKING NALU. GET MARRIED ALREADY JFC THE TENSION IS TOO MUCH THEY FREAKING EFFED UP THE GAJEVY KISS IN THE ANIME

• when we had no clue that Rhyiona would become an actual real option c':

Actually I used to be pretty sure that Rhyiona's gonna happen..but then episode 3 happened.. </3

But everything is good now,, thank god :D

buntingsir posted: »

great old days yeah :] when we had no clue that Rhyiona would become an actual real option c':

• edited October 2015

I've tried to post vampire gifs before but a lot of them focus on the fangs and they look way too seductive

confession: I've tried to post vampire gifs before but a lot of them focus on the fangs and they look way too seductive so i didn't post them lmao

• Actually,both ep2 and 5 have the most Rhyiona moments out of all the others,I mean..the shoe scene did originate from Ep2 y'know.

Brawl posted: »

I bring Rhyiona. I'm pretty tired but I didn't want to come here without making some Rhyiona for y'all. Btw you should go

• AQUARIUS THO, IT STILL MAKES ME SOB TODAY

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!! JUVIA IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER!! I WILL DEFEND HER TO THE DEATH! GRUVIA OTP

FROSCH IS THE BEST EXCEED. IT'S SO CUTE. I WISH MASHIMA WOULD JUST CONFIRM THE GENDER THO, THIS SHITTY AMBIGUOUS PRONOUNS THING ANGERS ME

XDJulieXD posted: »

ALSO DAMN YUKINO GIVE THEM KEYS TO LUCY SHE FREAKIN' SUMMONED THE FREAKIN' KING AND THEN LIKE ONE SHOT KILL THAT CAT EXPLOSION DUDE. LUCY WA

• DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS RAY!!!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH!!!

I'M NOT NATSU, JULIE!!

• Thank you Zap! :) I should replay ep5 some day..I already miss Gortys and the gang :'D

Just finishing replaying ep5 and coming back to this is the awesomest thing ever,these are really amazing

• OMW This is incredible! .

@DavetheArakin you wanted to see more Gortys from me I originally wanted to draw every Gortys form but then I accidentally deleted one and you can guess the rest. But it's okay..At least I have something to show you guys

• try googling some of them

most are licking the teeth in a creepy attempt at looking sexy or something

not posting that shit

I've tried to post vampire gifs before but a lot of them focus on the fangs and they look way too seductive

• I've tried to post vampire gifs

Why would you do that?

confession: I've tried to post vampire gifs before but a lot of them focus on the fangs and they look way too seductive so i didn't post them lmao

• i don't really believe hard enough tho lol

XDJulieXD posted: »

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS RAY!!!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH!!!

• you guys need to be prepared, this weekend is gonna full of blood

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I've tried to post vampire gifs Why would you do that?

• edited October 2015

yeah thank god cough TTG c':

when we had no clue that Rhyiona would become an actual real option c': Actually I used to be pretty sure that Rhyiona's gonna happen..but then episode 3 happened.. </3 But everything is good now,, thank god

• enter image description here

you guys need to be prepared, this weekend is gonna full of blood

• Oh I see. ._.

So it's gonna be bedxWolf or MoonxWolf or... RhyionaThreadxWolf??

I've tried everything. It's okay, I'll have a new ship in a day or two, you know who it works around here.

• It's a prank bro!

runs away

Don't blame Wolfenus,even though it's the right thing that he did,I was actually replaying episode 5. Now you've got some serious explanations to do mister >:[

• try googling some of them

You HAVE to be kiddin' me...

try googling some of them most are licking the teeth in a creepy attempt at looking sexy or something not posting that shit

• go ahead

I can't be in this alone

try googling some of them You HAVE to be kiddin' me...

• Do I need to slap you more?

i just did

• or wolf x wolf

that's good too

Oh I see. ._. So it's gonna be bedxWolf or MoonxWolf or... RhyionaThreadxWolf??

• please don't

Do I need to slap you more?

• gosh, i feel so judged

no one loves me because eryka cursed me

this is racist against vampires

• Unfortunately, I googled for 'vampire gifs'.

I regret doing that decision... ;-;

go ahead I can't be in this alone

• THIS IS THE CUTEST <333 i LOVE the coloring in both of them but especially the second one, it's amazing!!!

@DavetheArakin you wanted to see more Gortys from me I originally wanted to draw every Gortys form but then I accidentally deleted one and you can guess the rest. But it's okay..At least I have something to show you guys

• Ep 2 was beautiful

Actually,both ep2 and 5 have the most Rhyiona moments out of all the others,I mean..the shoe scene did originate from Ep2 y'know.

• i told you so

even the biting looks seductive wtf it's supposed to be bloody and horrible what is this

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Unfortunately, I googled for 'vampire gifs'. I regret doing that decision... ;-;

• Can Anyone update me, School is time consuming. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.