Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you! <3

Me too! At least now we know that it's 8 days until the episode's release for sure. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Amazing as always! ;3 Very beautiful sketch! Yeah I'm really waiting those emotional scenes to come!

• Hello there!

Hi!

• heipatihei! :3

Bok!

• uuugh but I want it nooow!

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you! Me too! At least now we know that it's 8 days until the episode's release for sure.

• More no hat Fiona? Yaaaayyyy!!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

waluigi noises

• I comfort myself thinking that it's way less than 3 months, so I can handle it. :D

uuugh but I want it nooow!

• Dangit I missed it! What did they say?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It could have; but I still want Clementine for S3. :P

• So. Laura ships Rhysha and Troy Rhyiona. Hmm

Miklaus posted: »

Troy is one of us:

• Hejsan!

Bok!

• It's just an announcement for a Michonne 3 episode mini series.

Dangit I missed it! What did they say?

• Dzień dobry! :D

Hi!

• Yes. This is so true. So true it hurts! ;D I remember when I used to joke that episode 3 can never take as long as episode two haha ha... yeah it almost took as long.. ;----;

But enough of sadness! It will come soon! And when it comes, this forum is going to explode! ;D

I comfort myself thinking that it's way less than 3 months, so I can handle it.

• Speaking of episode 3, don't forget them spoiler tags, people. Some might want to come to the thread before playing it.

• Oh yeah, this will be fun! Got me thinking... Green's feed gonna be destroyed completely...

Yes. This is so true. So true it hurts! ;D I remember when I used to joke that episode 3 can never take as long as episode two haha ha... y

• edited June 2015

((I hope you guys like this little story, I have written. :) ))

Rhys and Fiona are sitting inside their caravan watching TV. They are watching their favorite show. Well, maybe not their favorite, maybe it is one of their least favorite show in the world because it is a very dark story. Yes, it is dark. Fiona and Rhys are watching intensely as the season finale reaches its climax. Then something bad happened for one of the main characters. Someone dies brutally and in a sad way.

Rhys: "Nooo....Just nooo..." [In utter disbelief]

Fiona: "Nope, nope!" [She shakes her head in denial.]

Then the episode ends and the credit starts. The episode is written by someone. Directed by @ScoobyDoobyDoo. Produced by @GoldTooth.

Rhys: "Why the hell does every seasons finale ends with a cliffhanger! I hate cliffhangers so much!"

Fiona: "Yeah! It is like an episode ending with a bomb exploding at the protagonists face. Remember that? And then we have to wait three months because they needed to fix some stuff."

Rhys: "Or so they say, I think it is a business tactic to draw more viewers or excitement when it comes back."

Fiona: "Money dear boy, those people are thinking about the money." [She made a gestured with her fingers.]

Rhys: "Heh, I know that gesture. Douchebacks, jerks and greedy people are using that."

Fiona gave Rhys a look. Sensing the danger, he immediately made a save.

Rhys: "And lovable, sexy and beautiful women too." [He said in a stumbling and nervous voice.]

Fiona: "Nice save, Hyperion Jerkass." [She said as she cross her arms and lean back on the couch.]

Rhys: "Soo...Watch another movie? Tv-series? Or should we go outside and get something to eat?"

Fiona: "Let's take a walk and get some fresh air. Well...As fresh as Pandora air can give us."

Rhys: "Let's do it then. Meanwhile we can discuss what we can watch as once we home."

Fiona: "Yeah...We can do that."

As they both walks out of the caravan and close the door behind them, Gortys rolls into the scene. She rolls to the door, open it and looks out. She saw Rhys and Fiona walking.

Gortys: "Mommy and Daddy has left home. It is time."

She rolls and starts her preparation.

By the time, Fiona and Rhys got home, they didn't know that a surprise was waiting for them. When they opened the door, they saw Gortys, Loader Bot, Vaughn and Sasha standing in front of them.

Rhys: "Ehh...What are you guys doing? And how did you get Loader Bot inside?"

Vaughn: "The less you know...The better."

Fiona: "I don't want to know. What is this about?"

Sasha: "It is Gortys' idea. She want to say something to you both."

Gortys: "I want to watch the EXTREMELY SCARY MOVIE with you. And I want all of us to go."

Both Rhys' and Fiona's jaw dropped. And there was a certain fear in their eyes. They remember the teddy bears and the horrible jump scares after another.

Fiona: "Gortys...That movie...That movie is dangerous..."

Rhys: "Yeah...It is not for kids."

Gortys made a sad look.

Gortys: "I just want to spend more time with you..."

Loader Bot: "Me too."

Vaughn: "Me too."

Sasha: "And me."

Fiona and Rhys look at each other and sighed. Fiona walks to Gortys and pick her up. She gave her a hug.

Fiona: "I'm sorry for not spending more time with you...We will do better."

Rhys: "I'm sorry too...And we will do better, I promise." [He moves over to hug Gortys and Fiona]

Vaughn and Sasha gave each other a look, they grinned and they both walk over to give the three a hug. Then Loader Bot moves to give them all a big hug. Amidst all of this hugging, Gortys wished that she could cry her tears of joy. Unfortunate, as they all hugged each other, the sheer weight of the entire group on one side of the caravan cause the whole vehicle to fall to the side!

Rhys: "AUCH! MY BACK!"

Fiona: "I.... can't breath-....!!"

Vaughn: "My glasses!!! I dropped my glasses!"

Sasha: "Auu! Auu! My hair is stuck to Loader Bot!"

Of course the robots didn't felt a thing. They just felt happy. Eventually, they managed to recover (more or less...), but the vehicle was damaged. So, they all got picked up by Loader Bot and they all flew to Opportunity together. To watch and survive the EXTREMELY SCARY MOVIE together.

Like a family...

Alt text

• Gortys wished that she could cry her tears of joy

This broke my heart. ;___;

Family moments! I love this. :D

• Gortys: "I just want to spend more time with you..."

We want that too! ;__;

Great story, I was smiling the whole time and laughed at the end, so sweet! :D

• Like a family...

Awwwwww! This story was funny and cute at the same time :).

• cześć! :)

gulapogo posted: »

Dzień dobry!

• I hope it isnt another GoT ep 4 for me. I remember seeing a thread titled" I KNEW DUNCAN WAS THE TRAITOR" and then we still have no fucking clue who it is.

Speaking of episode 3, don't forget them spoiler tags, people. Some might want to come to the thread before playing it.

• What I'm gonna do is just bookmark this thread so I can automatically open it without visiting the section. Maybe you should do that?

Poogers555 posted: »

I hope it isnt another GoT ep 4 for me. I remember seeing a thread titled" I KNEW DUNCAN WAS THE TRAITOR" and then we still have no fucking clue who it is.

• I'm glad that you love it! :)

Those guys do look like a family and why not write them like a family. :D

Gortys wished that she could cry her tears of joy This broke my heart. ;___; Family moments! I love this.

• Glad that you enjoyed it! :)

Gortys: "I just want to spend more time with you..." We want that too! ;__; Great story, I was smiling the whole time and laughed at the end, so sweet!

• Thanks! I'm happy that you enjoy it. I hope you saw some reference to the episode 2 cliffhanger as well as some other stuff. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Like a family... Awwwwww! This story was funny and cute at the same time .

• haha poor Green! :D

Oh yeah, this will be fun! Got me thinking... Green's feed gonna be destroyed completely...

• Thank you, I appreciate it! (:

Kenny4ever posted: »

Really impressive:)

• Thanks for making me laugh! That was awesome!

• Thank YOU for that beautiful picture:)

Thank you, I appreciate it! (:

• Aww...I'm happy that I made you laugh. :)

Mission accomplished!

Thanks for making me laugh! That was awesome!

• Hola!

Привет!

Привiт!

Ciao!

こんにちは!

Hi!

• Alt text

Alt text

this is a sign

• Why the hell does every seasons finale ends with...

that reminded me of Game of Thrones q.q (the show)

Nice fic btw XD

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this is a sign

• Actually, Rhys and Fiona is watching something resembling Game of Thrones. :)

And thanks!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Why the hell does every seasons finale ends with... that reminded me of Game of Thrones q.q (the show) Nice fic btw XD

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.