Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Happy Rhyiona dreams!

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, ok, got it now Yay, we're back on track! Also I should probably go to sleep now, it's like 2.30 AM here. xD Good night and sweet dreams to everyone!

• Yes! I think episode 2 had a lot of different choices so I'm hoping the same this time too.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can't wait, so hyped. ;-; Especially since it seems there's a lot of choices this time.

• edited June 2015

Hyvä hyvä! xp

You on for a duel oh wife of mine?

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh no not this language swapping game again! ;D Soon I'm googling some Swedish sentences and wasting my time to find the right one..

• Self admiring Gortys:

Alt text

sigh Come on episode 3! I need Gortys in my lifeee!!

• Yeah that's kinda boring, I though they would do something different this time around, instead of repeating the 400.

I mean how much does it take to make a few connection between the games?

Still boring for me personally. I like Michonne but I don't care about playing as her or her story. This isn't gonna affect S3 in any way, too, so...

• The Hollow Point/Old Haven one was nice. More of those, TT!

Yes! I think episode 2 had a lot of different choices so I'm hoping the same this time too.

• edited June 2015

I would have liked DLC connecting the endings. Because we all know we're gonna end up in the same place regardless... might as well not waste an entire episode for that.

Quiff posted: »

Yeah that's kinda boring, I though they would do something different this time around, instead of repeating the 400. I mean how much does it take to make a few connection between the games?

• You bet my dear huspando!!

Okay so here goes! Random Swedish words! I'm trying to think random Swedish words...

faktiskt..

faktiskt..

fak tis kt..

Fu** this kt..

Who is KT?

I give up..

Hyvä hyvä! xp You on for a duel oh wife of mine?

• Yo exactly.

I would have liked DLC connecting the endings. Because we all know we're gonna end up in the same place regardless... might as well not waste an entire episode for that.

• Hej!

Hi!

• Alt text

:3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Self admiring Gortys:

• KT would be the swedish grammars. And we do the same with them here in Sweden. Fu** them.

Kuusi Palaa... kuusi palaa... kuusi palaa, what would you need this many meaning for I don't understand!

You bet my dear huspando!! Okay so here goes! Random Swedish words! I'm trying to think random Swedish words... faktiskt.. faktiskt.. fak tis kt.. Fu** this kt.. Who is KT? .... I give up..

• I hate "faktiskt" just as much as "uppseendeväckande" (bad memories from Swedish lessons)

Kuusi= Spruce, six Palaa= burns, pieces

Yeaaah that's just stupid.. ;)

KT would be the swedish grammars. And we do the same with them here in Sweden. Fu** them. Kuusi Palaa... kuusi palaa... kuusi palaa, what would you need this many meaning for I don't understand!

• I'm still calling Thursday.

GoldTooth posted: »

Okay,my predictions when TFTB ep 3 trailer is going to release. Tomorrow (Tuesday) or It's going to release on June 22

• Agreed. Let's go back to the TftB hype train!

Well, that TWD announcement was boring. Back to being hyped for episode 3. Just one more week. ;_;

• At least that one won't disappoint!

Pipas posted: »

Agreed. Let's go back to the TftB hype train!

• I just want to give her a hug but I can't because she isn't real! ;-; Awesome drawing nohuhhuh!

sigh Come on episode 3! I need Gortys in my lifeee!!

• Okay, so after thinking long and hard about it, even though you told me not to, I have an idea about what the "love is in the air" thing is. I started thinking about Borderlands and how comically funny it can be at times. And I thought about Telltale and being trolls. So my personal theory is...

Valla the new villian is, for lack of a better word, 'attracted' to Rhys! Eh? Eh? What do you think?

• Maybe that's why Vallory is so interested in Fiona and Sasha's picture.

"So these are the little shits my beloved's being shipped with? I'll destroy them."

Okay, so after thinking long and hard about it, even though you told me not to, I have an idea about what the "love is in the air" thing is.

• Exactly! Detective Bigby's on the job!

Maybe that's why Vallory is so interested in Fiona and Sasha's picture. "So these are the little shits my beloved's being shipped with? I'll destroy them."

• Telltale thinks they're sneaky but they ain't.

Exactly! Detective Bigby's on the job!

• Like a boss.

xfuriouss posted: »

when someone is talking shit about rhyiona:

• Now those sneaky bastards are gonna go rewrite the episode. Wer 2 gud fer dem!

Telltale thinks they're sneaky but they ain't.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

Bravo! Now that you tell it to everyone Telltale will take again 3 months to re-do it and they are going to said : Sorry someone delete by "accident" the episode 3

Now those sneaky bastards are gonna go rewrite the episode. Wer 2 gud fer dem!

• Rewrites the episode? FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING

• RIP J23

You brought us great joy...

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Fiona is like: get away from ma man, BIATCH in the first picture. lel

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• She's very possessive. :P

Cody_nara posted: »

Fiona is like: get away from ma man, BIATCH in the first picture. lel

• No wonder. lel

She's very possessive. :P

• Omg, My heart beat just elevated. asdhajkhakfjsdlajflsahdajaf

(Getting way too excited again..omg)

Miklaus posted: »

Troy is one of us:

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

when someone is talking shit about rhyiona:

• Its basically confirmed <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg, My heart beat just elevated. asdhajkhakfjsdlajflsahdajaf (Getting way too excited again..omg)

• Gortys: "I just want to spend more time with you..."

Awww precious

Alt text

• OHMYGODICANTBELIEVETHATSREAL

Miklaus posted: »

Troy is one of us:

• Thank you! I think we need a Gortys plush asap!! ;D

I just want to give her a hug but I can't because she isn't real! ;-; Awesome drawing nohuhhuh!

• If you want to wait for the next episode, Play "School Days" now on iOS and Android!
    Tap on the chart board to type anything you want and press the "Taunt" button to interact.
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Omg, it all makes sense now!

Maybe that's why Vallory is so interested in Fiona and Sasha's picture. "So these are the little shits my beloved's being shipped with? I'll destroy them."

• I'm weirdly into this idea ;)

Okay, so after thinking long and hard about it, even though you told me not to, I have an idea about what the "love is in the air" thing is.

• I'm not surprised your grade is an A* with wisdom like this :)

If you want to wait for the next episode, Play "School Days" now on iOS and Android! Tap on the chart board to type anything you want and press the "Taunt" button to interact.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.