Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yet Rhack is a "god send" there.

I don't understand tumblr and I don't want to.

It is... I don't know why I love it so much but it is...

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Here's a hug for you too

• Yeah, my eyes burn from all of the Rhack NSFW I've witnessed. I've got no problem with people shipping it its just...the NSFW puts me off the ship

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yet Rhack is a "god send" there. I don't understand tumblr and I don't want to.

• Hey guys. Thought you all deserved one of your own ;)

Alt text

• Alt text

Yet Rhack is a "god send" there. I don't understand tumblr and I don't want to.

• nsfw Rhyiona and Rhysha is some spooky shit too

Yeah, my eyes burn from all of the Rhack NSFW I've witnessed. I've got no problem with people shipping it its just...the NSFW puts me off the ship

• What puts me off is that a lot of the shippers call Fiona a bitch and Rhyiona a problematic ship when they're literally putting Rhys with the hologram of a dead, sadistic psychopath.

Yeah, my eyes burn from all of the Rhack NSFW I've witnessed. I've got no problem with people shipping it its just...the NSFW puts me off the ship

• memes invented by tumblr?

lol gtfo

• Alt text

Hey guys. Thought you all deserved one of your own

• This is gorgeous, thank you so much Carley. :D

• I agree, I've seen Rhyiona NSFW and... I felt weirded out from it :S I've heard that there is Rhysha NSFW, I haven't seen it and I don't want to D:

Poogers555 posted: »

nsfw Rhyiona and Rhysha is some spooky shit too

• Alt text

• That's so nice of you! Thank you (:

• Same here. They hate on Female characters for the same reason they are in love with Male characters.

What puts me off is that a lot of the shippers call Fiona a bitch and Rhyiona a problematic ship when they're literally putting Rhys with the hologram of a dead, sadistic psychopath.

• Pretty much. And Fiona isn't even 1% of what Jack is so it's really hypocritical.

Same here. They hate on Female characters for the same reason they are in love with Male characters.

• oh my

• Alt text

• I....I can't stop crying...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

• What I don't get is that Fiona's done nothing wrong -well in law wise and killing Felix she has- she's just someone who is trying to provide for her and sister and who want's to protect her as well, even though Sasha can defend for herself.

And Jack... well I'll give my biggest reason why I don't trust him... Angel

Pretty much. And Fiona isn't even 1% of what Jack is so it's really hypocritical.

• edited June 2015

Right? Even the nicest people on Pandora have to be jerks sometimes to get by -- it's just how it is. But Fiona's suddenly some evil mastermind that rivals Handsome Jack in some people's minds? I really don't get this logic.

What I don't get is that Fiona's done nothing wrong -well in law wise and killing Felix she has- she's just someone who is trying to provide

• I've seen someone on tumblr literally say the only reason people ship Rhyiona is because we hate gays.

Pretty much. And Fiona isn't even 1% of what Jack is so it's really hypocritical.

• Well, I think that about sums up tumblr in one sentence.

I've seen someone on tumblr literally say the only reason people ship Rhyiona is because we hate gays.

• If Rhyiona was a guy I'd go gay for him.

There, fixed.

I've seen someone on tumblr literally say the only reason people ship Rhyiona is because we hate gays.

• Some people have their strange and mean way of thinking and acting. Just ignore them and focus on the things that makes you happy and positive.

What I don't get is that Fiona's done nothing wrong -well in law wise and killing Felix she has- she's just someone who is trying to provide

• It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!

• I've seen that. It's stupid, I have not seen one Rhyiona shipper say "I ship Rhys and Fiona because it's straight!"

• I ship Rhys and Fiona, because I think they have good chemistry, a funny love-hate relationship and because I love the characters.

I've seen that. It's stupid, I have not seen one Rhyiona shipper say "I ship Rhys and Fiona because it's straight!"

• -sighs- Well thats the borderlands fandom and women for you :((( The hypocrisy is at high level :((((

Right? Even the nicest people on Pandora have to be jerks sometimes to get by -- it's just how it is. But Fiona's suddenly some evil mastermind that rivals Handsome Jack in some people's minds? I really don't get this logic.

• Sugoi,Sugoi,Sugoi!!!!

• edited June 2015

We've been waiting for two months now but somehow this week alone feels a whole lot longer...-_-

I'm betting Thursday/Friday.

• Yeah, but it also feels a lot better in a weird way, doesn't it?

We've been waiting for two months now but somehow this week alone feels a whole lot longer...-_-

• At least this thread is safe for our kind. :P

-sighs- Well thats the borderlands fandom and women for you (( The hypocrisy is at high level (((

• For me I shipped it for a joke since of the fighting they did when Fiona was getting introduced. Then at the end of the episode I took it seriously.

I ship Rhys and Fiona, because I think they have good chemistry, a funny love-hate relationship and because I love the characters.

• You're right. I just don't get how anyone wants to put people off their shipping moods.

Some people have their strange and mean way of thinking and acting. Just ignore them and focus on the things that makes you happy and positive.

• HOLYYY THIS IS A GIFT FROM THE GODS!!

• When the haters come to hate we all take cover in this thread.

At least this thread is safe for our kind. :P

• Ya lets hope we get atlease a trailer sometime this century XD

Yeah, but it also feels a lot better in a weird way, doesn't it?

• Also, 180 pages guys!

• We'll probably get the trailer late this week. :)

Ya lets hope we get atlease a trailer sometime this century XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.