Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's really weird.... I had a ... Weird gay dream?

Brodester08 posted: »

What did you dream about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That's cool.

Eryka posted: »

It's really weird.... I had a ... Weird gay dream?

• Merry Christmas, guys, or whatever it is for you today (a working day for me, for example).

Let's do this thing. A "Merry Christmas" to Fiona and Rhys from whichever Borderlands character that you choose.

I'll start with Sasha.

enter image description here

Merry Christmas, Fi... and you too, Mr. I-can't-say-things-clear-enough-for-Fiona-to-get-it! Use your tongue properly this time... and for saying "I love you" too!

• Okay.

Yesterday, I forgot to stop my alarm.

I slept at 11 or 12 PM, and I woke up at 6:30 AM (around 7 or 6 hours of sleep).

I was sleepy, so I got back to sleep. I woke up (again) 4 or 6 hours later and I had 2 dreams that I could remember.

I did it again this night, and I had another dream. I'll do it again the next night.

Mawula posted: »

Hi there! Share your knowledge then I love to have dreams.

• OMG THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL <3
    They look so hawt :')

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody! Sandra wanted me to post this for you peoples so here you go!

• The "main character" was a French Youtuber

That's cool.

• Ayy fam :>
    Good to hear that you're happy ^^

Hellllllllo everyone! I'm so happy! I know how to dream every night! And how to remember my dream!

• enter image description here

What would Fiona and Rhys give each other in Christmas besides money and kisses? They don't need to give anything, because being in each other's company is worth more than all the golds in the Universe.

• Hello <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy fam :> Good to hear that you're happy ^^

• Merry Christmas,Fiona,Sasha and Vaughn!

Fiona!We'll bang,OK?

Merry Christmas, guys, or whatever it is for you today (a working day for me, for example). Let's do this thing. A "Merry Christmas" to F

• Yes, that sounds right. Theoretically, you can remember your dream only if you wake up during slow sleep phase. And that happens only if you wake up without alarm, naturally.

This is cool, experimenting with yourself. Really interesting.

Okay. Yesterday, I forgot to stop my alarm. I slept at 11 or 12 PM, and I woke up at 6:30 AM (around 7 or 6 hours of sleep). I was

• Merry Christmas,Fiona,Sasha and Vaughn! Fiona!We'll bang,OK?

• This guy?

The "main character" was a French Youtuber

• No, another one

This guy?

• I woke up with alarm

Yes, that sounds right. Theoretically, you can remember your dream only if you wake up during slow sleep phase. And that happens only if you wake up without alarm, naturally. This is cool, experimenting with yourself. Really interesting.

• Then Idk....you should write a paper about your research :)

I woke up with alarm

• Well, I woke up at 6:30 AM with an alarm, and then, I woke up naturally.

Then Idk....you should write a paper about your research

• Then you must have been too tired to register an alarm. I sometimes switch it off not being aware of it :) and then I am late everywhere.

Well, I woke up at 6:30 AM with an alarm, and then, I woke up naturally.

• JUST HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS RING-A-LING TING TING JINGLING DOOOO

• Good Morning guys hopefully you're all having a good Christmas Eve! ^^

• (Oh bloody hell I have 99 pages to catch up on now :O)

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW RHYIONA'S!!! XD

I'm so sorry I haven't been around for a while recently; I've started playing more video games instead of checking this wondrous place everyday... I will endeavor to make amends in the New Year!

I haven't forgotten any of you, I still have that story all planned out in my head and ready to share, and I still love RhysxFiona :')

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow, and I shall see you all before the New Year comes.

Bye for now! :D

• edited December 2015

WOAH, it's Hazza!

Man, don't worry about it! We completely understand that. Video games are great! Any good ones that you recently played? :)

I can't wait for this story, I'll surely be waiting for it.

Have a great Christmas, and if I don't hear from you before-hand, a wonderful New Years! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

(Oh bloody hell I have 99 pages to catch up on now :O) MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW RHYIONA'S!!! XD I'm so sorry I haven't been around fo

• I know Cara! IT'S ME!!! XD

Atm my life has been completely taken over by MGSV The Phantom Pain. Kojima Productions really outdid themselves this time :D

I have a lot of it planned out already. I MAY re-post the first chapter so everyone's minds are refreshed before I continue the story though :)

Thank you! You as well!!!

WOAH, it's Hazza! Man, don't worry about it! We completely understand that. Video games are great! Any good ones that you recently played

• edited December 2015

Merry Christmas Reese, You too Hat Lady! God I hate Christmas... Reminds me of my family... I don't have a family anymore...

Merry Christmas, guys, or whatever it is for you today (a working day for me, for example). Let's do this thing. A "Merry Christmas" to F

• I heard Take On Me was in it.

I need that game x10 now.

I know Cara! IT'S ME!!! XD Atm my life has been completely taken over by MGSV The Phantom Pain. Kojima Productions really outdid themselv

• Oh dear. That's heartbreaking.

Merry Christmas Reese, You too Hat Lady! God I hate Christmas... Reminds me of my family... I don't have a family anymore...

It's all good, we missed you fam!

(Oh bloody hell I have 99 pages to catch up on now :O)

Good Luck with that. xp

(Oh bloody hell I have 99 pages to catch up on now :O) MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW RHYIONA'S!!! XD I'm so sorry I haven't been around fo

• Whoa, hey! I've been wondering you've been! :D

I still have that story all planned out in my head and ready to share

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Have an awesome Christmas, Harry! :D

• So, I was wondering if some of you guys are interested for a game in Cards Against Humanity (Pretend You're Xyzzy). :3

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=44

If anyone wants to join, just reply and I'll tell you the password ^-^

• Hey now.

So, I was wondering if some of you guys are interested for a game in Cards Against Humanity (Pretend You're Xyzzy). http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=44 If anyone wants to join, just reply and I'll tell you the password ^-^

• ,you're an all star!

Hey now.

So, I was wondering if some of you guys are interested for a game in Cards Against Humanity (Pretend You're Xyzzy). http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=44 If anyone wants to join, just reply and I'll tell you the password ^-^

• Oi.

• I wish. ,'~',

Sucks that I'm just about to get ready for work, next time maybe?

Later Bruh, have fun!

• Goddamn it, Goofycuz ;-;

I wish. ,'~', Sucks that I'm just about to get ready for work, next time maybe? Later Bruh, have fun!

• edited December 2015

So I decided to get BL2 GOTY as a part of my Christmas pack this year,so I could play with @Wolfenus54 and all the other dudes here ^_^

I think this a true representation of @Eryka :P

• LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZapThroat posted: »

I think this a true representation of @Eryka :P

• How's everybody doing? Everything good coming on Christmas Eve? :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.