Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited January 2016

Fair warning, it is an AU set in New York city, also very dark and depressing.

edit- also, going to be a long long story, at least 12 chapters, I got to make an AO3 account now.

Brodester08 posted: »

That's great! Can't wait to read it.

• are you STILL calling me a sellout

i'm SO nice

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay since it's almost 7, I'll make a speech and shit, even though my head kills and I feel like that seriously shitfaced person at the new

• 170 new comments

no big deal... nope...

how's everyone?

• not really rhyiona, but still...

enter image description here

Source

• I'm a bit hung-over, how you been bro.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

170 new comments no big deal... nope... how's everyone?

• pretty great, hope you had a great new year!

Kennybadger posted: »

I'm a bit hung-over, how you been bro.

• Happy New Year everyone! (I know I'm very late) It's also my first anniversary of being here in the Telltale Games Community! I'm hoping everyone will have an awesome year! What stays in 2015 will stay in 2015. Welcome to 2016. A year full of hopes and dreams that will come true.

• howdieheyhou!

It feels weird being both half awake and half sleepy. :>

Today I was playing pokemon and I hatched a shiny female Oshawott! <3 I really like shiny Dewott :> I'm gonna use it in Pokemon Z if it ever gets announced. Other than that..I'm just trying to avoid my school projects lol..

how are you? :)

170 new comments no big deal... nope... how's everyone?

• You know Rhys...normally your socks are cute, but, uh...those are worse than stereotypical grandma curtains.

not really rhyiona, but still... Source

• edited January 2016

Congratulations, Samurott is amazing. <3 How many eggs did she take?

I'm pretty good, thank you! Hope you had a great new year!

nohuhhuh posted: »

howdieheyhou! It feels weird being both half awake and half sleepy. :> Today I was playing pokemon and I hatched a shiny female Osh

• edited January 2016

Heh, don't hate me but I probably won't evolve my Dewott. :D Shiny Samurott is great too but I really prefer shiny Dewott for some reason.

Oh thanks, I had. :D I had a slight headache/hangover/whateveryouwannacallit on the morning but now I'm good :D I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I joined this forum. damn..

edit: oh I forgot, it took me 230 eggs to hatch it :D

Congratulations, Samurott is amazing. How many eggs did she take? I'm pretty good, thank you! Hope you had a great new year!

• Y-you...

RickSanchez posted: »

The moment when they ran side by side, racing each other to the vault.. When Rhys finally dropped the truth bomb on that Rhysha misunderstan

• Ok, I shall have a sample of my new story, Tears of the Fallen, here on Monday. I hope you all enjoy it, I will evil grin

• Dewott is like 10 times more badass because of his smug smile.

Heh, don't hate me but I probably won't evolve my Dewott. Shiny Samurott is great too but I really prefer shiny Dewott for some reason.

• edited January 2016

Plottwist- Rhys hates them too but they're his Mercenary Day gift from Fiona, cause she assumed he'd like any colorful footwear, but he's being nice.

He's scheming a way to ruin them but make it seem like an accident

You know Rhys...normally your socks are cute, but, uh...those are worse than stereotypical grandma curtains.

• true dat :D

It's funny how different Samurott is compared to its pre-evolutions. Samurott looks like a clumsy sealion when Oshawott and Dewott look like agile samurai otters :D I still like this evolution line but it's funny how weird it is.

Dewott is like 10 times more badass because of his smug smile.

• Yeah, the sudden change feels very weird. Especially comparing the speed of Dewott and Samurott.

true dat It's funny how different Samurott is compared to its pre-evolutions. Samurott looks like a clumsy sealion when Oshawott and Dewott look like agile samurai otters I still like this evolution line but it's funny how weird it is.

• Happy New Year

am i late

lol whoops

• I am too

But Happy New Year :,)

Happy New Year am i late lol whoops

• Happy new year! I hope to see more of your work this year!

I am too But Happy New Year :,)

• Rhys- Hey, Fiona, want to help me with my New Years resolutions?

Fiona- Alright, what do you need a hand with?

Rhys- Well, I was having some trouble, and need some support in asking you out.

Fiona- ..... I definitely think I could help you with that.

• Don't worry, my work will come SOON

Brodester08 posted: »

Happy new year! I hope to see more of your work this year!

• It was for old times sake. I was close to calling you a furry tho.

are you STILL calling me a sellout i'm SO nice

• You're lewd as fuck and our PM's are fucking funny.

(for some reason i didn't get the notification for this at all lol)

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay since it's almost 7, I'll make a speech and shit, even though my head kills and I feel like that seriously shitfaced person at the new

• You know, with all these awesome ideas, it shouldn't be hard for you to fulfill that resolution to write some fanfics... :D

Plottwist- Rhys hates them too but they're his Mercenary Day gift from Fiona, cause she assumed he'd like any colorful footwear, but he's being nice. He's scheming a way to ruin them but make it seem like an accident

• YASS.

Get hyped, everyone. It's gonna be awesome.

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok, I shall have a sample of my new story, Tears of the Fallen, here on Monday. I hope you all enjoy it, I will evil grin

• Thanks, I don't really know what else to say without sounding cheesy

(can't find an unedited version of this gif, f%#* it, we'll do it live!)

You know, with all these awesome ideas, it shouldn't be hard for you to fulfill that resolution to write some fanfics...

• Turns out people really liked my Christmas oneshot and want more. I can definitely do more. This is subjected to change since this is only the draft. Anyway, here ya go.

I sat in the library, staring down at a romance novel that my best friend has been freaking out about. If I'm being honest, it doesn’t capture what love is like at all. The writer made it seem so easy, as if there was nothing complex about it. I sigh and shut the book. Rubbish. I look at the time on the clock, 2:35. Where's Rhys? He must be fetching Vaughn, but it wouldn't take him over half an hour to get him.

I wasn't sure what to make of this, it could have been a many number of things but I only thought of two other explanations. Did he stand me up? Or did he completely forget? I slump in my chair and groan. Maybe if I was his girlfriend he would try to get to our study sessions on time. Hm, girlfriend. I repeated the word to myself for a bit. The thought put an immediate smile on my face. Imagine that, me, his girlfriend. And this is where the novel I was reading made its first mistake, no one can easily admit their love to someone. After all, I haven't. I just wanted to make it memorable rather than something out of the blue.

"Stacey!" I heard the voice that I should have heard earlier call out my name. I look up to see Rhys walking towards the table, waving at me with a smile that only a true goofball can have. On him, along with his black coat was the blue scarf I got him the day before break. Ah, so he's really using it!

On instinct, I jump out of my seat and hug him with all my might. "Whoa, calm down there! You're acting like we haven't seen each other in years." I felt him give me a quick hug back before we break away.

"H-hey, you do know I'm here right?" I peer behind Rhys to see Vaughn. Poor guy, he's so short that I didn't even notice him.

"Ah, sorry Vaughn!" I ruffle his hair to tease him. "Sorry, I didn't notice you there."

Vaughn rolls his eyes, "Like I haven't heard that before." He walks past me to the table. I immediately turn my attention to Rhys,

"So, where were you? I've been waiting here forever."

"Oh, I was taking care of a few things before I got Vaughn." Rhys waved off my question as we sit down at the table. "So, what are we studying today?"

"How about math? I noticed your last test score wasn't very good even." He was so close to passing too. "Are you sure you've been studying as of late?"

"Are you my mom now? I've been studying every other Saturday!" Rhys exclaimed but Vaughn just shook his head and smirked.

"I really doubt he can get any studying in with his newest distraction." Vaughn replied and nudges Rhys. Distraction? I look at Rhys with raised eyebrows and I noticed his cheeks are red.

"S-shut up. Geez, she hasn't been completely distracting me." She? My heart begins to ache and something, a foreign feeling begins to pent up inside of me.

"...What distraction?' I ask, I grip tightly on the pendant that Rhys got me the same day I gave him his scarf. I was so elated when he gave me this. He spent money on me, he went out and got me something when he shouldn't have. He thought of me and only me in those moments.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you!" Don't say what I think you're going to say. "Do you know Fiona?" Fiona? That troublemaker? I nod, my grip on the pendant getting tighter. "Well, she’s my girlfriend now!" I believe I can add another mistake to the list that trash novel has made.

Mistake number 2, jealousy. The book lacked a perspective of the main character longing for their romantic interest and getting their heart broken when they see that special someone in the arms of another. Jealousy and hatred, so that's what I'm feeling... Today was the day where I began to despise Fiona, the one who scooped up the boy I fell over heels for.

• thanks! it was...windy. very. f*cking. windy. I just jumped into the air and found myself next to the great wall AND the mona lisa. THAT'S how windy it was!

Have a lovely vacation there, Dracu!

• what he said. that's a pretty good idea.

ZapThroat posted: »

I have some suggestions: * Leader:Exclusive for you because..it's obvious. * Minister: Could be given to the original members, like @P

• Este 'e parlo sawu al pakca!

Zeratuel posted: »

En Taro Adun everyone! Happy New Year!

• enter image description here

that picture pretty much sums it up.

not really rhyiona, but still... Source

• Kristi no. You are not doing this. You are not making me feel sorry for Stacey of all people... Aw man, poor girl :(

This brings a whole new point of view to the story, I like it :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Turns out people really liked my Christmas oneshot and want more. I can definitely do more. This is subjected to change since this is only t

• ...is that a real language...?

Dracu98 posted: »

Este 'e parlo sawu al pakca!

• I know the feeling all too well...I need my fix

When you're ready to bask in the glory of Rhyiona but there's no new content anywhere Guess I gotta make my own

• edited January 2016

Hi everyone! New to the thread but a huge fan of Rhyiona <3

• Hi and Welcome!!!!

enter image description here enter image description here

Hi everyone! New to the thread but a huge fan of Rhyiona

• Speaking of Rhyiona, isn't that Rhys' reaction to Fiona telling Scooter that Rhys is her friend?

Thanks, I don't really know what else to say without sounding cheesy (can't find an unedited version of this gif, f%#* it, we'll do it live!)

• Thanks xD

Hi and Welcome!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.