Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to thank ALL of you amazing people are all responsible for how far we've gotten. We went from a sock screenshot that I took when I started Atlas Mugged on March 17th, all it took was the push of one finger on that F12 button, we went from that, to AMAZING fanarts, fanfictions, and animations. So with that all said, let us list out our achievements in the last month :D

-150+ pages

-120 likes

-80 members (< large as fuck amount if you don't know :P) (Also that's 21 more members that have joined in the last month, we were previously at 59)

-The 69 achievements once again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-3 months of Rhyiona

Alt text

And I guess that's all for now :p

Last Months Rhyiona Shipper: Poogers555

Rhyiona Shipper(s) of the Month: @XDJulieXD and @nohuhhuh

Both of you put in some amazing work that put you on this list here today, and I thank you for being so active here and such great members of the group. You also create such great art, and I'm sure we all look forward to any more you do in the future, keep it up and we're all so happy you're both apart of this community. (Also fun fact: if I recall correctly, Julie is the first member to have joined up through our thread and become a shipper of the month, so congrats! ^_^)

Now time for the main part of the speech, let's go.

Alt text

So, if I haven't said this a million times already, WHY NOT? I'm so proud of how far we've come as a group, again I never saw my thread turn from a random screenshot I took, to a full on community of 80 people, with artistic creations and all that awesome jazz. Let's also be happy we survived the onslaught of Rhysha members when those screenshots for episode 3 came out, though I'm happy we have for the most part made amends with our Rhysha brethren and can keep moving forward under one forum, and not separate threads.

Now, moving forward into the future of this thread, it's become so much, and it can become even more, which is why I'm so insanely excited for us and anyone else who's willing enough to join us. With episode 3 on the horizon, things are looking up for us, but let's keep in mind, things are looking up for other ships as well. Which is why I ask of you all, to keep calm, Rhyiona will come eventually, this thread didn't turn into a success over night did it? So why would our favorite ship? Be patient with Telltale and they'll give us what we wan- no, what we NEED.

Also! If you have not joined up yet, and you're reading this right now... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! We will accept you with open arms the moment you decide to show up, so lurkers please don't be afraid. As you can see we don't bite! ....For the most part ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

Alt text

So, I guess that wraps up my speech for today. May have been kinda sappy, but I think I like it enough to post it :P

LongLiveRhyiona

Alt text

• It's fixed. Lady Michelle has taken her rightful place.

Crips posted: »

It will be the last one for a while since that was such a good one I couldn't resist putting it on Gravatar xD

• Thank you :D Got a good sight on Green :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ayyyyy thank you @buntingsir (told ya I'd keep doing this :P) You're not here? You wanna be? Just ask! We'd love to have you.

• @ABigBadWolf It's good for month shipper :d

Green613 posted: »

Guys don't worry I'm alive and wasn't kidnapped by Rhysha supporters (I'm pretty sure I would be the last one here to kidnapped by them :^])

• That sounds more complicated than it probably but damn. That's awesome, thank you so much.

Yep,i swapped fiona's head d3dmesh with no hat.....and that no hat was named hathair,and all i have to do is to unpack again txmesh of ep2 from tales and done.

• I've already been the shipper of the month once, gotta have room for others. :)

@ABigBadWolf It's good for month shipper :d

• Once again such a great speech Green ;__;

Alt text

Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to

• Alt text

Damn, I think this was your best speech yet.

Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to

• As you can see we don't bite! ....For the most part ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

We only do love bites, amirite?

Also, what an amazing speech Green ;D Can't believe we went so far and I sincerely hope that Rhyona will be the ultimate ship even if the screenshots made Rhysha folks too sure - a lot of people were blinded with confidence too soon and they didn't last very long.

LongLiveRhysXFiona

• No problem. :P

Thank you Got a good sight on Green

• Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Once again such a great speech Green ;__;

• Alt text

Damn, I think this was your best speech yet.

• i waited for your speech so long...

• Alt text

As you can see we don't bite! ....For the most part ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). We only do love bites, amirite? Also, what an amazing speech Gre

• Sorry it took so long :P

xfuriouss posted: »

i waited for your speech so long...

• edited June 2015

My feels..... MY FEELS!!!
    sniff

Thank you Green for such an amazing speech... Me and my magic applauds you....

LongLiveRhyiona

• That... was such an amazing speech. You truly deserve the spot on the stage, Green.

Alt text

This overwhelmed me with Rhyiona feels and reminded me how much I love all you guys! You're all awesome.

• Beautiful. ♥ Just... sniff beautiful.

Just like Rhyiona.

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

My feels..... MY FEELS!!! sniff Thank you Green for such an amazing speech... Me and my magic applauds you.... LongLiveRhyiona

• Alt text

Be excited, I think you in particular will like it a lot.

• ;D

nohuhhuh posted: »

that's a perfect gif for this situation! I can't top that!

• Can people pelt me with Rhyiona short story ideas please? Need to pass the time, and I really want to write a misadventure between the two ♥
    Just out of ideas.

• SH-SHREK IS... slaps self

SHR- slaps self again

SHREK IS LOVE SHREK IS LIFE

• BTW Did you know that Shrek is one of my magic masters(he teaches me magic and stuff)

• OMG @nohuhhuh my sister we did it!!!

Also thank you Green for being such an amazing person! I am very glad to be part of this community, and very glad that I met sooo many SENPAISSSS (they know who they are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and also sooo many awesome people. It was, and still is, my pleasure to share my art with everyone <3 THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK AND THE AMAZING FUN I HAD, I HAVE AND WILL HAVE <3

LongLiveRhyiona

Alt text

• A silly children's game. ;)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Can people pelt me with Rhyiona short story ideas please? Need to pass the time, and I really want to write a misadventure between the two ♥ Just out of ideas.

• Extremely glorious speech! You are awesome as always, Green. :)

• Beautiful!!! ;---;

Alt text

Oh I'm a member of the month with @XDJulieXD! Jay! Julie, gimme high five!

Alt text

• 69%

I like the way you think ;)

Of course! It's Rhyiona's birthday after all! Everything needs to be 69% cuter

• a magic number :B

69% I like the way you think

• I just noticed, we'll probably also hit 300k views before episode 3.

NICE

• Magnificent speech, OP! So proud of us ;_; long live Rhyiona!

• Glorious Rhyiona sacred number. Praise the 69.

a magic number :B

• somehow I missed this post! I love ya too!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I know, I thought I could handle it... ;__;

• I'm sure it will be good! :3

I will try :d.Hope it will be good xd.I imagine a fail.

• Alt text

Beautiful!!! ;---; Oh I'm a member of the month with @XDJulieXD! Jay! Julie, gimme high five!

• edited June 2015

:>

Beautiful!!! ;---; Oh I'm a member of the month with @XDJulieXD! Jay! Julie, gimme high five!

• Thanks for puting my new avatar on there :3

ayyyyy thank you @buntingsir (told ya I'd keep doing this :P) You're not here? You wanna be? Just ask! We'd love to have you.

• You're welcome, I noticed you changed it. :)

Thanks for puting my new avatar on there

• your speech is awesome, it was worth the wait :)

Sorry it took so long :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.