Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• forever and always!

Glorious Rhyiona sacred number. Praise the 69.

• That was amazing speech ;__;

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to

• Alt text

Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to

• Truth or Dare part 2 :]

Cody_nara posted: »

A silly children's game.

• That sounds adorable. ;_;

A silly children's game.

• I saw what you did there heh heheh he...

nohuhhuh posted: »

:>

• Episode 3...300k views...

ILLUMINATI!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just noticed, we'll probably also hit 300k views before episode 3. NICE

• edited June 2015

Time for my magic:

Vingardium Levio300KViewsSa!

I just noticed, we'll probably also hit 300k views before episode 3. NICE

• oh mah gerd

Crips posted: »

Episode 3...300k views... ILLUMINATI!!!

• gotta love that edit button!

and of course Julie replied me just before I posted! >:)

buntingsir posted: »

I saw what you did there heh heheh he...

• 300 views CONFIRMED

Time for my magic: Vingardium Levio300KViewsSa!

• Happy 3 month anniversary guys!

It has to be said that I am extremely impressed with how active the Rhyiona community is, and 80 members is just insane.

The amount of love I get from so many people on here for my work is overwhelming, and it brings a huge smile to my face to get such amazing feedback from you guys :)

Although I may be Rhysha for life, I will continue to respect this community as much as it has respected ours. And I may just have a few more designs planned for the near future ;)

On behalf of Rhysha, I'd like to congratulate you and I hope you can continue to make this thread such a lovely place to visit.

Peace out, dudes.

Alt text

• Julie is a wizard too. She sensed that it was time for the high-five.

gotta love that edit button! and of course Julie replied me just before I posted!

• Alt text

Thank you for being so kind and thanks for the stuff you've done for us, we appreciate it more than you think.

And to you and all the Rhyshas, thanks for being great neighbours. <3

Happy 3 month anniversary guys! It has to be said that I am extremely impressed with how active the Rhyiona community is, and 80 members

• Alt text

Happy 3 month anniversary guys! It has to be said that I am extremely impressed with how active the Rhyiona community is, and 80 members

• I had this picture saved as "yeahhh bby" with absolutely no context and it confused me

Alt text

• SOOON Alt text of course i'll do more even in gameplay :d

• I reaally like your attitude! And your art! :3

• That looks super cool!

SOOON of course i'll do more even in gameplay :d

• You guys are awesome! Thank you for all your wonderful work, it's so nice to be able to appreciate it! Can't wait for all the good stuff that you will do in the future.

• I'm jelly!

Alt text

Julie is a wizard too. She sensed that it was time for the high-five.

• This is so perfect! ;D

rude

• RIP in pieces Rhys' heart :((((

This is so perfect! ;D

• So rude, Fiona, couldn't you play along just this once?

rude

• The ruder she is, the more he likes her. :P

So rude, Fiona, couldn't you play along just this once?

• edited June 2015

I salute you, sir...

Thank you for all your amazing work... Everyone on your thread are very friendly and nice...

salutes

• 10/10 IGN......Alt text

That's not a dank meme, it's a rage comic. This is a dank meme:

• cruel woman strikes again!

RIP in pieces Rhys' heart (((

• What a lovely speech :oc

Happy 3rd Month Ryhiona Everyone, may all of you continue to bring joy, humor, tears, and wtf?!, into the TftBL forums.

• Congratulations ducky <3 you really deserve it!

Beautiful!!! ;---; Oh I'm a member of the month with @XDJulieXD! Jay! Julie, gimme high five!

• edited June 2015

Oh Green that touched my heart, amazing speech.

Just like my grams steamy apple pie freshly out of the oven :^)

Alt text

• Woah.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

https://instagram.com/p/4AnkfPE6w3/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video Guys just look at this.

• I feel you bro... "Neutrals Unite!"\(^○^)人(^○^)/

GoldTooth posted: »

Okay I have decided that i'm kinda neutral on both ships. There's a lot of evidence of Rhysha happening,but I kinda still believe in Rhyiona. Is that okay?

• I c u dere

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK so I want to start something, an animation, still in process (and it's gonna take weeks if not months to make it), but here it's an anima

• Regular late night at Wolf's.

I had this picture saved as "yeahhh bby" with absolutely no context and it confused me

• Alt text

• Eyyy :^)

Alt text

• Ye boys I figured out how to post gifs on my ghetto ass laptop ;)

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.