Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I swear by bloop, you will pay for this!

The experiment was a success! Good work, Metallica! You've made most excellent progress!

• edited April 2017

As I said, our dear moderator Blind has done absolutely nothing, I, by my own free will, chose to start shipping what I think is the greatest ship of all time, Gabentine. And while I do love a good showtune, I've started listening to something even better...Skrillex and other great and talented dubstep acts, along with some Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus on the side. Man can they sing, they've got so much talent.

Plan_R posted: »

No, what have you done to him Blind!?! He was a good man, with great taste in music and now he is just a shell of himself, a husk with no t

• Thank you for the kind words, I hope I can do you and the other moderators proud.

The experiment was a success! Good work, Metallica! You've made most excellent progress!

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

I swear to you Metalica, By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sun's of Warvan you shall be avenged.

enter image description here

And whatever you do, please don't start listening to edm music

As I said, our dear moderator Blind has done absolutely nothing, I, by my own free will, chose to start shipping what I think is the greates

• enter image description here

Thank you for the kind words, I hope I can do you and the other moderators proud.

• A...Avenged? Avenged...Sevenfold? I...I think I used to listen to them, along with...Metallica, I think?

Oh God, all of a sudden, my head just started to hurt, I was seeing some weird hallucinations. It almost looked as if I was...hating on Gabentine. But why would I...

brainwashing kicks back in

Excuse me Plan_R, sorry about that, I was acting a bit weird for a second, but whatever it was, I think it's over.

I swear to you Metalica, By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sun's of Warvan you shall be avenged. And whatever you do, please don't start listening to edm music

• Hit play and be reborn my brother.

A...Avenged? Avenged...Sevenfold? I...I think I used to listen to them, along with...Metallica, I think? Oh God, all of a sudden, my head

• Clementine's likeness is based off Derek Sakai's (Art Director) daughter after all who is Asian :)

That would stop Gabentine dead in its tracks. I'll take it.

• edited April 2017

ughhhhh...Wha...What happened? I can't remember anything from the past two hours, it feels like I was awake and asleep at the same time. What's going on?

checks feed and previous posts

Oh God, what did those damned moderators do to me?! How could I ever say something so vile? And the fact that I was listening to Bieber and Skrillex...FUCKING SKRILLEX...of all people makes me want to throw up. They turned me into a monster, I can't even look at myself without feeling ashamed. Please forgive me, I had no idea what I was doing at the time. I wasn't in control of myself, you must understand.

Hit play and be reborn my brother.

• Ok so Glenn or Vince will turn out to be her dad.
    Or Joan will turn out to be her granny.

Clementine's likeness is based off Derek Sakai's (Art Director) daughter after all who is Asian

• Its ok, your back now that's all that matters. We won't hold the Mods evil machinations against you. Its not your fault.

ughhhhh...Wha...What happened? I can't remember anything from the past two hours, it feels like I was awake and asleep at the same time. Wha

• edited April 2017

This thread may give Telltale ideas. ;)

• I will forever be in your debt. Thank you Plan_R, for saving me.

Its ok, your back now that's all that matters. We won't hold the Mods evil machinations against you. Its not your fault.

• TALK SHIT
    GET HIT

:triumph:

• I have made an example out of @Plan_R for taking the name of Gabentine in vain. Take that as a warning to the rest of you guys.

• What have you done?! So help me if anything happens to him/her, I will make Clem shoot Gabe right in the chest, and then when he comes back, I'll kill him again. Hell, I might just do that anyway.

I have made an example out of @Plan_R for taking the name of Gabentine in vain. Take that as a warning to the rest of you guys.

• enter image description here

After seeing this thread.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

They can't hold me down Metallica, like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes, because heaven don't want me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

But I bring word from the darkness, no one over there wants Gabentine to happen either.

But most of them do ship Rhyiona, that was weird.

What have you done?! So help me if anything happens to him/her, I will make Clem shoot Gabe right in the chest, and then when he comes back, I'll kill him again. Hell, I might just do that anyway.

• Gross. But I'd still take Rhyiona over Gabentine any day of the week.

They can't hold me down Metallica, like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes, because heaven don't want me and hell's afrai

• If anyone believes the mods took this thread by force you're mistaken. I made this choice with my own free will.

• Well played...The thread hasn't been this active in awhile, feelsgoodman

Green613 posted: »

If anyone believes the mods took this thread by force you're mistaken. I made this choice with my own free will.

• Loooool

MarcTy posted: »

After seeing this thread.

• You're being paid to say this, admit it.

If anyone believes the mods took this thread by force you're mistaken. I made this choice with my own free will.

• I bet they put a gun to your head. Unless you're a sell out lil fuck and they paid you to say that.

• Why would he be paid to admit the glory of Gabentine?

RhysAndLee posted: »

You're being paid to say this, admit it.

• Man, April's Fools is over. As a Rhysha, I say, godammit, bring the Rhyona thread back!

• Who said this was an April Fool's joke? April Fool's ended yesterday and I've already locked/tagged all the appropriate April Fool's threads in Telltale Talk and TWD forums. Take a look and see for yourself.

Man, April's Fools is over. As a Rhysha, I say, godammit, bring the Rhyona thread back!

• RIP Rhyona Thread 2015-2017.

• Really Blind? You put it back? Come on man, April Fools is over, put it back to normal.

• LMAO at people who think this is an April Fool's joke.

bloop posted: »

Really Blind? You put it back? Come on man, April Fools is over, put it back to normal.

• edited April 2017

Seriously man, it was fun, now you're kinds stretching the joke a little too far now. You had it like this for 2 days, put it back. You closed my other 2 threads, it's fair we end this stupid Gabentine shit and put it back to normal.

This is me being serious, I'm pretending to be a stupid war leader anymore. Let's be serious now.

What was the point of putting it back to normal to change it again?

LMAO at people who think this is an April Fool's joke.

• edited April 2017

Bloop. This is how the thread is going to be now, I figured the thread was completely dead back in the Tales forum, so putting it here and giving it a face-lift would make it come alive again. This is a permanent change, deal with it.

Seriously man, it was fun, now you're kinds stretching the joke a little too far now. You had it like this for 2 days, put it back. You clos

• I thought it would be a one day thing. I thought everything would return to normal, that people would see the evil for what it is and turn their backs on it.

I've always joked about it but never thought it was actually true until this very moment.

• Really? Well, when Gabentine is put in game just like Rhysha was and we all got upset, blame this thread, cause TellTale is dumb enough to think this thread is serious, and I can't blame them when they have a first glance at it.

You'll all probably regret it once Ep4 or 5 confirms Gabentine. Except those who want it, and to them I say more power to them. Rest will complain.

Shame, good thread has been pretty much ruined. Rather it die instead.

Bloop. This is how the thread is going to be now, I figured the thread was completely dead back in the Tales forum, so putting it here and giving it a face-lift would make it come alive again. This is a permanent change, deal with it.

• Come on man April fools is over.

• ...who said this was an April Fool's joke???

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Come on man April fools is over.

• Well, at leats create a new Gabentine thread and bring back the Rhyona thread!

Who said this was an April Fool's joke? April Fool's ended yesterday and I've already locked/tagged all the appropriate April Fool's threads in Telltale Talk and TWD forums. Take a look and see for yourself.

• U r god

Seriously man, it was fun, now you're kinds stretching the joke a little too far now. You had it like this for 2 days, put it back. You clos

Sign in to comment in this discussion.