Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• <3 Gabentine, oh sweet Gabentine <3

• I have no idea whats going on...
    well I guess ill just shitpost until it makes sense.

• K bye guys I'm gonna go hang myself and I'm crediting my suicide to this thread and @BlindSniper
    thanks bye

• What is shipping ?

• When you want two (usually) fictional characters to be in a relationSHIP, usually romantic.

What is shipping ?

• I made a fanart of Clem x Gabe for this thread.
    I hope you appreciate it.

enter image description here

• Holy shit 1774 pages!!! :D

• Beautiful thread, thank you Blind. It speaks to not only my heart, but my soul as well.

• It's not my thread, it was made by Green. But, thank you for the kind words and consideration! <3 :3

Beautiful thread, thank you Blind. It speaks to not only my heart, but my soul as well.

• What a lovely ship :]

• Blind, you see, when you make a joke that is so bad that people laugh at it because it's so bad it's funny and if you don't laugh you're gonna punch someone in the face, but then you keep telling the same bad joke over and over again thinking it was actually funny, and people don't laugh anymore?

My fists are thirtsty for blood.

• Rhyiona is better than this shit, goddammit.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

You know I'm starting to figure that if I can't beat them I should join them.

I mean I do like Gabe, he's not a bad kid really, a bit nieve, with his Cup of Noodles, and his stupid beanie and his stupid face. Liking a girl who is totally out his league and better than him in every conceivable way. He's basically me at that age.

At least he's not Carl Grimes, so he's got that going for him.

• W- no! One of our leaders is leaving us? Don't go, please!

Plan_R posted: »

You know I'm starting to figure that if I can't beat them I should join them. I mean I do like Gabe, he's not a bad kid really, a bit nie

• All things flow according to the whims of the great attractor. I was a fool to defy him and if it keeps Carl from ever being a part of Clem's life it has to be worth it right... right?

I dont know whats right anymore.

W- no! One of our leaders is leaving us? Don't go, please!

• Gabentine is love, Gabentine is life. The haters don't know that this is right.

• ARE YOU ALL BRAINWASHED NOW!?

• One of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.

We will make you one of us.

ARE YOU ALL BRAINWASHED NOW!?

• Rhyiona was damn freaky if you ask me...the idea of wanting to date your other ingame character...might as well look at skin mags and play with your self....amounts to the same thing.

AronDracula posted: »

Rhyiona is better than this shit, goddammit.

• This is fucked.

• Man
    Fuck gabentine i will never allow my clem to become with that weak brat even if i had to kill my clem if she end up with him in my playthrogh no matter what i do i will never play any game of the telltale games i not buying any shit from telltale.

• edited April 2017

A fellatio qte....just to drive home how much telltale pushes Gabentine.

FORTLEE posted: »

Man Fuck gabentine i will never allow my clem to become with that weak brat even if i had to kill my clem if she end up with him in my pla

• Not everyone.

• No, this can't be happening. Plan_R, do not listen to Blind's foolhardy rhetoric, he's trying to brainwash you, much like he did to me. You were there for me and I'll be damned if I let you fall into the same fate.

You know I'm starting to figure that if I can't beat them I should join them. I mean I do like Gabe, he's not a bad kid really, a bit nie

• I was, but Plan_R saved me from that hell, and I'll be damned if I let anyone else suffer the same fate.

• I'd rather die than ship those little fuckers.

• At least it's not as bad as Gabetine. I don't want a wimpy kid to touch the lips from a girl I know for a long time.

Rhyiona was damn freaky if you ask me...the idea of wanting to date your other ingame character...might as well look at skin mags and play with your self....amounts to the same thing.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

He didn't get to me, this isn't on him. You can't stop the tide from rising, give in to the Gabentine, for it is the true light and the true way.

No, this can't be happening. Plan_R, do not listen to Blind's foolhardy rhetoric, he's trying to brainwash you, much like he did to me. You were there for me and I'll be damned if I let you fall into the same fate.

• It's... beautiful! [cries]

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

It's like a sunrise that never ends.

It's... beautiful! [cries]

• That video makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a butter knife

He didn't get to me, this isn't on him. You can't stop the tide from rising, give in to the Gabentine, for it is the true light and the true way.

• I hope it happens :) I'll ship it to hell and back <3

• I'll throw you on a ship to hell and back.

derpy_herp posted: »

I hope it happens I'll ship it to hell and back

• Why are you mad? I like the ship, so what?

I'll throw you on a ship to hell and back.

• edited April 2017

Good man, Raven, upholding the law of the forums.

RememberThe1.6

• I ship it, BUT ONLY IF DONE CORRECTLY. By THAT I mean make it determinant, don't fuck it up like what happened with Carley in Season 1, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T RUSH IT.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

Gabentine Embiggens even the smallest soul. <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.