Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's alright. We all know they're in line for some angry loving when the Sasha thing falls through. Poor Rhys.

• sexy shit FUCK

Poogers555 posted: »

fam i got you COVERED fam

• Can't believe this shit's still going :D

• A new comment each month? Dope.

Can't believe this shit's still going

• This is the biggest thread I've seen so far on these forums! I mean TellTale has to be discussing a Season 2 with the creators of Borderlands and this game I believe sold really well. I hope they make a season 2 looking at all this fan art makes me want a Season 2! :lol:

• by the lord, this thread isn't nearly as dead as I expected. truly, the power of Rhyiona shall not be broken by mere time. ...welp, just passing by. see ya'll in season 2!

• holy DANG those are f*cking awesome! are those recent, or did you dig them out from the archives? :D honestly, I'm both surprised and impressed by the passion everyone puts into a 'mere' ship (forgive my heresy). then again, undertale is still going as well, so yeah...RHYIONA SHALL NEVER DIE

I know right? Happy Rhyiona Day to all https://r-aters.deviantart.com/ https://pand0ran.deviantart.com/ https://zerzeyl.deviantart.com/

• Do mine eyes deceive me? Is that really our long lost Dracu? Dang dude where have you been?

Dracu98 posted: »

holy DANG those are f*cking awesome! are those recent, or did you dig them out from the archives? honestly, I'm both surprised and impresse

• they do not! it is indeed me :D well, ever since godknowswhen when I "left" this community, I've just been...well, kinda busy, as clishe as that might sound. seeing new fandoms, finding a place for an apprenticeship, getting obsessed over games, losing obsessions with said games, watching shows, and all that cal. it wasn't until I recently played bl2 again that I thought "I do kinda wonder what those crazy rhyiona-guys are up to." honest to god, I didn't expect this thread to still be active, let alone being recognized XD I do wonder if others of the ol' crew are still active, like wolfie, lotti and all the others. would be...interesting to see them again :D

Do mine eyes deceive me? Is that really our long lost Dracu? Dang dude where have you been?

• yeah sadly its pretty dead though i do peek in once a week to see if anything new is posted. Though you can just as easily hit them up on the steam group, but I haven't been in the groove for loot hoarding in a while. Sadly, I haven't touched a borderlands game in forever, I've played skyrim more recently than BL or 2 or TPS and that was literally a year ago. Holy heck how time flies. Though I have come up with a comic idea for a fire-siren worshipping psycho oc, but I suck at drawing (understatement) so....that's a wip.
    I'd love for a reunion of somekind to happen here

Dracu98 posted: »

they do not! it is indeed me well, ever since godknowswhen when I "left" this community, I've just been...well, kinda busy, as clishe as th

• holy fuck this thread is nearly as dead as my activity in these forums

WAKEY WAKEY

• tfw you return for a second time

ABigBadWolf posted: »

holy fuck this thread is nearly as dead as my activity in these forums WAKEY WAKEY

• i need a drama-b-gone

for my entire life

bloop posted: »

tfw you return for a second time

• This thread's been sleeping just like Rhys here ;)

holy fuck this thread is nearly as dead as my activity in these forums WAKEY WAKEY

• CUTE

I miss them ;_;

MichaelBP posted: »

This thread's been sleeping just like Rhys here

• edited March 2018

Same here T_T
    Well, I guess never say never, I'd already lost hope on TWAU S2 tbh. Gearbox just have to hurry their butts with Borderlands 3. Or give Telltale the greenlight to make a S2 while they spend another 5 years on BL3.
    At least from time to time we still get fanart of these 2

CUTE I miss them ;_;

• What's been going on? Wanna talk about it?

i need a drama-b-gone for my entire life

• Frank is love, Frank is life!

• edited March 2018

Wh-wh-when was this made? How come I've missed this. Why don't I remember?? I'm already 4532 pages in!

EDIT: [Gasp] Wait wait wait wait. This is the Rhyiona Thread. Why is it in the Batman section? Such power shouldn't be in the hands of men... That's ok tho at least Rhysha is still there, right? :kissing_heart:.

Edit2: Blind! Where have you gone? You've abandoned me!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Finally, a thread I can get behind

in more ways than one

• edited March 2018

Frank must die.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is the best ship in the game, Frank is the only person i want Bruce with <3 <3 <3

• Finally some reasonable shipping thread.

• hey guys let's quit it with the off-topic borderlands posts and daily life talk, the op pretty clearly indicates that we're meant to discuss how frank is bruce's soulmate and how we should punish nonbelievers

• Here we go... once again.

• Can't believe mods didn't delete these kinds of posts already, they're clearly disrupting the flow of the thread.

Piggs posted: »

hey guys let's quit it with the off-topic borderlands posts and daily life talk, the op pretty clearly indicates that we're meant to discuss how frank is bruce's soulmate and how we should punish nonbelievers

• ...of old age, 60 years from now on, with his husband Bruce at his side.

J-Master posted: »

Frank must die.

• edited April 2018

Sigh I guess it could be worse. It could be Gabentine... again.

• What the...?

• edited April 2018

I THOUGHT SHIPPING THREADS WEREN'T ALLOWED?
    HOW DID THIS BECOME THE MOST COMMENTED AND VIEWED THREAD?
    But really when did shipping threads get allowed and how did this get so popular in a day?

• this is one sexy ship

• The John Doe shipping thread was nothing compared to what this is.

• edited April 2018

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) to finally Frank/Bruce. So that's probably why its long right now;;

Its not exactly fair, but this was I guess made before they put that rule in about shipping threads. So the person probably been just updating this with different ships, I don't know.

Dan10 posted: »

I THOUGHT SHIPPING THREADS WEREN'T ALLOWED? HOW DID THIS BECOME THE MOST COMMENTED AND VIEWED THREAD? But really when did shipping threads get allowed and how did this get so popular in a day?

• This is some matrix advanced algebra stuff.

Saiyamon posted: »

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) to finally

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

(Breaking the unspoken law, it's April Fools, we changed it to a different ship)

Frank and Bruce is the true OTP.

Saiyamon posted: »

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) to finally

• This is what the true canon ship is the others are obsolete now, Frace forever

dojo32161 posted: »

(Breaking the unspoken law, it's April Fools, we changed it to a different ship) Frank and Bruce is the true OTP.

• Something's not quite right...

• FRANK THE TANK ALL HAIL WAYNE-DUMFREE!

• I dub this ship: The Freeway!

May its road of life stretch on for eternity...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.