Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm bailing this community is going down a path I cannot follow lmao...

• Oh good, it's back to normal.

This is apparently fanart for a scene in one fanfic where Fiona was showing off her new clothes and Rhys struggles to tell her how good she looks. The story can be found here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11877846/chapters/26821422
    It's quite a long one too. Nearly 109k words and still not quite halfway through :o

• Holy shit, I was going through the pages for old times sake, and I seriously thought you guys had changed ships, scared me for a second there haha. I always come back for the April fools prank. First the thread "shut down" and now the ship changed.

Never forget that Rhyiona is love, and Rhyiona is life.

• I'm glad people are still making works of them, we just need to wait out a bit longer for season 2!

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh good, it's back to normal. This is apparently fanart for a scene in one fanfic where Fiona was showing off her new clothes and

• Yeah, always a pleasure to find some new stuff for these two ^^
    A season 2 would give more material to work with. And season 2 will surely happen at some point in the future...right?

I'm glad people are still making works of them, we just need to wait out a bit longer for season 2!

• Normally I would say no chance in hell, but Wolf Among Us is getting one, so why not us? Right? :#

Yeah, always a pleasure to find some new stuff for these two ^^ A season 2 would give more material to work with. And season 2 will surely happen at some point in the future...right?

• I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

Normally I would say no chance in hell, but Wolf Among Us is getting one, so why not us? Right?

• Luckily that might be getting a proper reveal soon-ish. Or at least I'd assume so, seeing as rumours popped up recently that Microsoft may have gotten the marketing rights to Borderlands 3, along with a couple of other games like Cyberpunk 2077. I'd guess it's still a 2019 game at the earliest though, which I guess if there is a Tales S2, the earliest we'd see it would probably be in 2020-2021.

Green613 posted: »

I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

• Oh man I really hope not. At best all we'd get is cameos from Sasha and Vaughn since Rhys and Fiona are off on their luxury cruise around the universe. DON'T DO THIS TO US TELLTALE!

Green613 posted: »

I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

• It has been three years, isn't it?

• edited April 2018

God it really has been. That makes me kinda sad, 2015 was a great year. :')

But, hey watsup! It's nice to see all these familiar faces again. Into any new Telltale games?

It has been three years, isn't it?

• It is... I really miss you guys...

I really like to be in any Telltale Games. But they closed down my BatCat Thread that made me unable to be interested in any Telltale games. :(

God it really has been. That makes me kinda sad, 2015 was a great year. :') But, hey watsup! It's nice to see all these familiar faces again. Into any new Telltale games?

• Oh yeah, I heard something about ship threads aren’t allowed anymore? I’m just so relieved they didn’t shut this thread down. ?

It is... I really miss you guys... I really like to be in any Telltale Games. But they closed down my BatCat Thread that made me unable to be interested in any Telltale games.

• Hey its been so long! I'm glad the thread is still here <3

• Hey!! How are you? I feel like the whole family’s slowly showing back up.

You still drawing Rhyiona? Your child AU was my favorite, I even almost wrote a fanfic about it once. ?

They were just so freaking cute, especially little Vaughn. ❤️

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey its been so long! I'm glad the thread is still here

• edited April 2018

Hey sorry for the late reply. I'm doing aight ^-^ what about you? I kinda miss everyone here.
    I haven't drawn them in awhile, had no inspiration tbh. ;w; I missed drawing them as kids it was so fun.

Hey!! How are you? I feel like the whole family’s slowly showing back up. You still drawing Rhyiona? Your child AU was my favorite, I even almost wrote a fanfic about it once. ? They were just so freaking cute, especially little Vaughn. ❤️

• I'm doing alright, same old same old.

But yeah, we had some really good time's on this thread. I miss seeing everyone's faces all the time. Someday I'm gonna have to go through it again and relive some moments. ;)

Man, that sucks. Hope you can get over your artists block soon. We haven't gotten content from TFTBL in years though, so it's understandable to feel unmotivated about them. Just kinda sad that the thread is this dead, compared to how it used to be. :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey sorry for the late reply. I'm doing aight ^-^ what about you? I kinda miss everyone here. I haven't drawn them in awhile, had no inspiration tbh. ;w; I missed drawing them as kids it was so fun.

• Everyone's coming back.
    Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement?
    Please?

• S2 gets announced... but with two new protagonists while Rhys and Fiona are side characters :^)

Nah, I doubt that would happen. Telltale knows by now what would happen if they did that. Probably

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone's coming back. Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement? Please?

• Please Telltale, listen to the Rhyiona call!!

Everyone's coming back. Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement? Please?

• throwback thursday

• Yeah... :(

Oh yeah, I heard something about ship threads aren’t allowed anymore? I’m just so relieved they didn’t shut this thread down. ?

• They look kinda older but so super adorable here. I love them so much! ?

http://annaleigh.tumblr.com/post/172948378543/a-couple-of-cuties

• I know right? I miss these two so much, hopefully if there is a season 2 it'll be done well and give us a lot more moments between Rhys and Fiona.
    Goddammit, I want my save files in a Tales Season 2 to keep looking like this:

They look kinda older but so super adorable here. I love them so much! ?

• Aagghhh! That’s so cute! I named my save file Rhyiona once but never all the way like that. ? A true Rhyiona man!

But yeah, I want so badly for there to be a season 2 as well. I just really want to see these characters again, I miss em all so much. They’re honestly my favorite little family of characters. :’)

I know right? I miss these two so much, hopefully if there is a season 2 it'll be done well and give us a lot more moments between Rhys and Fiona. Goddammit, I want my save files in a Tales Season 2 to keep looking like this:

• edited April 2018

This is probably why I shouldn't be given the power to name my saves, I should probably do the same with Batman S1&2 now that I think about it ? With Rhyiona I simply couldn't resist doing so. I don't know, something about these two made me ship them since seeing the first teaser where they didn't even utter a single line! XD

Same here, these characters managed to find a spot among my favourite game characters, so I can't help but want to see more of them. TwT
    I could see Gearbox do something with them in Borderlands 3, though I would still prefer something like, I dunno, maybe while Rhys and Fiona remain absent, Vaughn, Sasha, Loaderbot and Gortys make an appearance. Along with them making references to the missing pair, maybe have a chain of sidequests tied to them which end with a hint towards a season 2 of Tales.
    I guess we won't have to wait that long to see what Gearbox does, and hopefully that means it's Telltale's turn next.
    Still, I've found that over the years I'm patient enough to wait like a decade or more for certain games. So if there still isn't a Tales S2 by 2025, that's when I'd probably be seriously concerned about its fate.

Aagghhh! That’s so cute! I named my save file Rhyiona once but never all the way like that. ? A true Rhyiona man! But yeah, I want so bad

• Oh Batcat how we love thee!!

If by 2025 there still isn’t a TFTBL I think I’d give up too lmao. I just have to keep looking at Wolf Among Us and crossing my fingers, praying to the holy Telltale gods from above. ??

This is probably why I shouldn't be given the power to name my saves, I should probably do the same with Batman S1&2 now that I think ab

• Definitely! I've always shipped Batcat, and taking into account that in the Telltale series they share their VAs with Rhys and Fiona only helped. Now if only in a season 3 they were to get married like they're going to in the comics. :^)

Yeah, honestly had given up on there ever being a season 2 of TWAU, and Telltale and Gearbox seemed to be aware that fans wanted a season 2, if I remember correctly. So as long as we keep shouting at praying to them, surely we'll get it someday.

Oh Batcat how we love thee!! If by 2025 there still isn’t a TFTBL I think I’d give up too lmao. I just have to keep looking at Wolf Among Us and crossing my fingers, praying to the holy Telltale gods from above. ??

• Speaking of which, when the heckerino are we gonna get art of Rhys and Fiona cosplaying as BatCat?

• edited April 2018

Yeah, honestly somewhat surprised (and a little disappointed) that after all this time we've never gotten gotten fanart of that, I think.
    Why is it that I picture Rhys's reaction to Fiona in a Catwoman costume, complete with the whip, being something like:
    A: He just stares at her with bulging eyes
    B: He starts stuttering and can't even say a simple word
    C: He gets a nosebleed
    D : He passes out
    E: All of the above

Speaking of which, when the heckerino are we gonna get art of Rhys and Fiona cosplaying as BatCat?

• I lost all my saves from TFTB, so I started another playthrough after all this time. Need to get that final dialogue just right this time ♡

• edited May 2018

I did the same this year already, and now I'm doing another playthrough, since I ended up double dipping on the game once I saw the physical PS4 version on sale. Still really love the game :) And of course I gave my save files the same names as I did on the PC version ;)

buntingsir posted: »

I lost all my saves from TFTB, so I started another playthrough after all this time. Need to get that final dialogue just right this time ♡

• I can't believe... People are still around (I mean that in a good way and yes it's been 15 days since there was any activity let me live I just got here).

I guess hi? Did I miss the big (small) reunion?

• Okay this layout is confusing I demand answers why did you fuck it up Telltale :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I can't believe... People are still around (I mean that in a good way and yes it's been 15 days since there was any activity let me live I just got here). I guess hi? Did I miss the big (small) reunion?

• First off

I hope you've been well! ^^

Secondly, this layout is... well it is what it is, to put it very nicely. I've gotten used to it over time, but if I had suddenly come back to this one day... yikes! Whoever is responsible for the site probably should've listened to the good ol' expression,"if it ain't broke, don't fix it", instead of ya know... fucking it up.

And lastly, I guess you could say there was a bit of a reunion, some users I haven't seen in a long time came back. It was honestly nostalgic for me, more so because I'd replayed Tales earlier this year, just to not fuck it up at the end and get the "I'm interested in someone else" option this time.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay this layout is confusing I demand answers why did you fuck it up Telltale

• Long time, no see indeed! I could go on a long rant about exam season stress and my general willingness to melt into a puddle rather than deal, but in all other aspects I've been well. I hope you can say the same ^-^

I get that. Honestly, they should never even have altered the perfectly fine layout we had a few years back... That's when it all went wrong.

I was honestly so surprised, I came across some old thing I'd written in Google Docs and had to check what had happened here, activity was the last thing I was expecting! Nostalgia hit me like a wave, tbh, I couldn't believe the same old people as before were still here. I reckon it's time for a replay sometime soon...

• Okay, my previous post does not appear to be a reply because the new layout is shit. I repeat, it's the layout's fault, not my inability to adjust to it. Totally.

First off I hope you've been well! ^^ Secondly, this layout is... well it is what it is, to put it very nicely. I've gotten used to it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.