Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yeah, thats sad... But we can just don't choose that.
    Rhysha fans are nice, so we should be nice too. =)

Still believe... Until the end of that... season? Meh. Wanna real choice, telltale pls

• Yes, I was like "Is this for real??!!". So adorable, just like we've been imagining all these months.

Also this

Alt text

Best daughter in the world!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is my new tablet background. So cute.

• AAAAAA i didn't see this when I played the episode!! AAww cuuute!!!

buntingsir posted: »

I don't get why you guys are so sad. Sure we didn't get sugar coated moments like Rhyshas, but Rhyiona had a lot of moments too. Just look at this beautiful family ;__;

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

*isn't

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, unlike Rhysha, at least Rhyiona isnt shoved down our throats

• Or the awkward GoT kiss XD Telltale needs some more romance ;D

Rynna posted: »

I don't really go here, but if it makes you guys feel better, you might have a chance for Rhyiona moments in the next episode. It might be a

• Handsome Jack has good taste. Let's hope Rhys follows.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Do I sense a soft spot?? Handsome Jack, you rascal!

• I agree... sorry, guys... I shouldn't say that...

Vernaya posted: »

yeah, thats sad... But we can just don't choose that. Rhysha fans are nice, so we should be nice too. Still believe... Until the end of that... season? Meh. Wanna real choice, telltale pls

• There is no war on the forums, but what about other medias? Twitter or tumblr or I dunno other sites where shipping happens. Anyone?

• I love how Fiona thought she was cute and they bonded. Course Gortys would think her mama's pretty. <3

Yes, I was like "Is this for real??!!". So adorable, just like we've been imagining all these months. Also this Best daughter in the world!

• I just wished there was a choice between either ship, Telltale just seems to not really like us I guess v_v

I don't really go here, but if it makes you guys feel better, you might have a chance for Rhyiona moments in the next episode. It might be a

• edited June 2015

A lot of people are saying there's a considerable amount of Rhysha in this episode, to some degree there is, but it really is optional. I never felt there was that much romance between the two of them, with the right choices it seems more like a close friendship then anything else.

Ultimately, the key choices were about trust, and in that respect I felt Rhyiona got the key, if rather more subtle, moments here. I think the real issue here is that this might be the episode where players can decide if they want to go Rhysha, and us Rhyiona fans might get the option in the next episode?

That at least is my hope. They gave us the option to talk about trust here, and I think that's the most important bit.

Other random bit, has anyone else glanced at the image for Episode 5? Makes me a touch nervous.

• edited June 2015

I forgot about her completely! But yes, they seem to be new at this. And, to me, it's obvious that this is a reaction to the fanbase and building what they want into new episodes. If that's the case, of course it'll feel rushed because now they have only limited time to turn slight hinting into a full on romance choice.

As for all this, I don't really have a dog in this race. I think Rhys has the best chemistry with Vaughn out of all of them but I highly doubt that would ever happen so I just kind of watch both sides and watch everything play out haha. I just don't feel like Rhyiona shippers have a real reason to give up. So don't! The Rhyshas got a good thing for them and that's good! That doesn't mean Rhyiona people will get absolutely nothing.

Or the awkward GoT kiss XD Telltale needs some more romance ;D

• Maybe there will be like a really weird/awesome scene where Jack takes control over Rhys (like it happens in the ep) but with Fiona alone, and he starts flirting. Knowing Jack's boldness he's gonna get some hits, like when it happened with Sasha XD

Handsome Jack has good taste. Let's hope Rhys follows.

• How can they not like 50 Shades Of Rhyiona and Tales From The Atlas Coffee Shop?

Green613 posted: »

I just wished there was a choice between either ship, Telltale just seems to not really like us I guess v_v

• So what were your favourite moments? I particularly liked telling Gortys Vasquez was "sleeping". The moment was so cute even with the corpse laying there lol

• Alt text

Yeah, buddy, I wouldn't leave you out.

• Like I was saying above, don't count yourselves out just yet! Telltale staff are just as aware of you as they are of Rhysha shippers. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if you eventually got a choice like Rhysha shippers did. Just not in the same episode because that would make it majorly crowded with love stuff when there's still a story they need to be telling.

I just wished there was a choice between either ship, Telltale just seems to not really like us I guess v_v

• Wait how didn't you see it? Did you trust Jack, maybe it changes some of the intro scenes...

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAAAAA i didn't see this when I played the episode!! AAww cuuute!!!

• Yikes, Jack likes to harrass women too much lol

Maybe there will be like a really weird/awesome scene where Jack takes control over Rhys (like it happens in the ep) but with Fiona alone, and he starts flirting. Knowing Jack's boldness he's gonna get some hits, like when it happened with Sasha XD

• edited June 2015

Now, I don't have anything against Rhysha and I'm happy for you guys but...

How do you guys feel about these shipping scenes? I think some of those felt really awkward and forced. In my opinion at least. I mean, sure some of the lines and scenes were cute but some of them (like that flower scene) were just bad. Again I'm not being a jealous bastard now, I'm just interested in your opinions about this.

armis37 posted: »

Why you so rude?

• I liked all the parts set in the present because Rhys and Fiona were starting to warm up to each other (at least if you make the right choices) and also you start to wonder about the Stranger's identity, something that I've wanted to know ever since I first met him.

I chose to tell Gortys that Vasquez wasn't feeling well, in that case she says "Hope you feel better soon" and speeds off.

So what were your favourite moments? I particularly liked telling Gortys Vasquez was "sleeping". The moment was so cute even with the corpse laying there lol

• edited June 2015

jeah I trusted Jack. Tomorrow I'm gonna play the "fiona ending" version :>

Wait how didn't you see it? Did you trust Jack, maybe it changes some of the intro scenes...

• Wrong thread m8. If you want to hear something sweet about that scene, it's a wrong place for that - especially at the day of release.

Why you so rude?

• Who said anything about giving up? You underestimate the power of Rhyiona my dear. There were many cute moments of them together. The episode was awesome, Gortys was everything we expected to be, maybe even better <3 I was kinda sad that Assquez died, but I guess there wasn't much development for him in the story. Also

WHERE IS VAUGHN???

I forgot about her completely! But yes, they seem to be new at this. And, to me, it's obvious that this is a reaction to the fanbase and bui

• edited June 2015

Version with Fiona's ending was pretty cool, Rhys and Fiona were together (my shipper's feelings were content) and with Gortys (although she was in a ball form at that time, but still)

jeah I trusted Jack. Tomorrow I'm gonna play the "fiona ending" version :>

• Like I was saying above, don't count yourselves out just yet!

Oh don't worry I definitely wasn't :P

Us Rhyionas are basically known for improvising when there isn't much available, I mean basically Rhysha had canon evidence throughout episodes 1-3 but us Rhyionas made our ship happen and let the forum know our presence. We still and always will stand strong.

Like I was saying above, don't count yourselves out just yet! Telltale staff are just as aware of you as they are of Rhysha shippers. I seri

• The funniest answer is if you tell her he's dead. Followed by Rhys "He was a really bad guy"

"Oh, Good riddance then!"

JumpyJoey posted: »

I liked all the parts set in the present because Rhys and Fiona were starting to warm up to each other (at least if you make the right choic

• edited June 2015

Hope Telltale is listening and doesn't force us into a ship we don't want (no offense, Rhyshas, you know I love ya). I managed to avoid most things by just staying silent (sorry Sasha, left you talking to yourself ;-;).

The episode 5 slide doesn't make me nervous cause we know they'll be fine. Just curious why they're angry.

TheQuebecer posted: »

A lot of people are saying there's a considerable amount of Rhysha in this episode, to some degree there is, but it really is optional. I ne

• The hub section where you could talk to Gortys and Loaderbot. Also the beginning with Rhys and Fiona.

So what were your favourite moments? I particularly liked telling Gortys Vasquez was "sleeping". The moment was so cute even with the corpse laying there lol

• Must not troll Rhyiona! The pain is so excruciating!

• Yeah, but I couldn't do that... Gortys was to damn cute and sweet and innocent... (goes away and screams for a bit) ...and I didn't want to explain death to her just yet.

The funniest answer is if you tell her he's dead. Followed by Rhys "He was a really bad guy" "Oh, Good riddance then!"

• Oh, yeah, I was surprised at the present time interactions. Fiona actually thanked me, like whoa.

So she's cute no matter what? Good. :)

I liked all the parts set in the present because Rhys and Fiona were starting to warm up to each other (at least if you make the right choic

• I remember those moments but it's funny because I always got more of a Rhyiona vibe in the past than a Rhysha vibe. And this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly prefer either of them so I'm not looking too deep into it.

Maybe I'm just too used to having a rival dynamic turn into a romantic tension dynamic and then into a romantic one. It happens in a lot of movies/shows/video games, etc.

Like I was saying above, don't count yourselves out just yet! Oh don't worry I definitely wasn't :P Us Rhyionas are basically kno

• I agree with you, the whole scene really felt like something out of the Dishey cartoon with princesses...

Now, I don't have anything against Rhysha and I'm happy for you guys but... How do you guys feel about these shipping scenes? I think som

• Lol, I panicked a little at first but now that I saw the whole episode I'm just glad we didn't have the same... thing. Too sappy for me. I liked the bridge scene and "throwing a boot at Rhys" part tho.

I don't get why you guys are so sad. Sure we didn't get sugar coated moments like Rhyshas, but Rhyiona had a lot of moments too. Just look at this beautiful family ;__;

• I didn't tell her cause she seemed so naive that I didn't have the heart.

The funniest answer is if you tell her he's dead. Followed by Rhys "He was a really bad guy" "Oh, Good riddance then!"

• I think we already "know" the stranger he/she seems to know about some stuff as Fiona sais "You seem to know about this already" or something like that.

• R.I.P. Rhys's face or other body parts that Fiona can brake

Yikes, Jack likes to harrass women too much lol

• Don't take this close to your heart, man. It was probably said in the heat of the moment. I think most of us are really glad for you guys. (:

Why you so rude?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.