Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You could make Rhys repair his voice synthesizer xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I kinda want to write Dumpy in the future but I'm so lost on how to write his character. ;-;

• haha I didn't get this scene as I trusted Fiona obvs but omg Handsome Jack x Fiona confirmed hahah :)

Alt text

• This will probably make me sound dumb but, who's Dumpy?

I kinda want to write Dumpy in the future but I'm so lost on how to write his character. ;-;

• I mean I don't know much about him -- does he stick with everyone to the end of the episode? I really need to watch a full Jack playthrough for this. :P

Thanks for the tip!

Crips posted: »

You could make Rhys repair his voice synthesizer xD

• "9/10 (I like hats)"

"I just gotta be me, baby."

"Come on, sweetie."

Jack has a crush confirmed?

gwendog posted: »

haha I didn't get this scene as I trusted Fiona obvs but omg Handsome Jack x Fiona confirmed hahah

• edited June 2015

Alsooo sorry that I haven't updated the group lists but I have absolutely no more space in the current ones at the moment so I need to make extras. Bear with me, please. </3

• He kinda dies in the office where the Quick Change Station stands, but...uh...hey, it's a fanfic, you can change canon a lil' bit!

You can make him a cutie or a flying version of Claptrap ;)

I mean I don't know much about him -- does he stick with everyone to the end of the episode? I really need to watch a full Jack playthrough for this. :P Thanks for the tip!

• A robot Handsome Jack gives you to control if you trust Jack

This will probably make me sound dumb but, who's Dumpy?

• He's a robot that shows up in Jack's version of the story.

This will probably make me sound dumb but, who's Dumpy?

• He kinda dies in the office

I didn't even get to know him...

Alt text

I'll bend canon then. <3

He kinda dies in the office where the Quick Change Station stands, but...uh...hey, it's a fanfic, you can change canon a lil' bit! You can make him a cutie or a flying version of Claptrap

• Handsome Jack may be a saviour to Rhyiona for all who trusted him - he calls Fiona a sweetie, he makes Sasha like Rhys less, he says she's cute when she's excited...

gwendog posted: »

haha I didn't get this scene as I trusted Fiona obvs but omg Handsome Jack x Fiona confirmed hahah

• That's lazeh ;-;

He kinda dies in the office I didn't even get to know him... I'll bend canon then.

• What is? ;-;

That's lazeh ;-;

• Alt text

You had it coming, Wolf.

Alsooo sorry that I haven't updated the group lists but I have absolutely no more space in the current ones at the moment so I need to make extras. Bear with me, please. </3

• Sticking to the canon m8 xDDD

Jk xD

What is? ;-;

• Alt text

You had it coming, Wolf.

• I'm not sticking to the canon, though. :P I'll bend canon to suit my story. :P

Sticking to the canon m8 xDDD Jk xD

• Wait they were supposed to kiss!? What was the context of kissing Rhy was there supposed to be some romantic scene with him and fiona?

Poogers555 posted: »

WOW! Also, I found a line I missed yesterday with the whole kiss Rhys thing, Fiona saying "Well, at first if you dont succeed..." Damn Fiona, you thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, then I misunderstood you xD

I'm not sticking to the canon, though. :P I'll bend canon to suit my story. :P

• This is completely unrelated but... your replies sometimes don't show up in my feed.

Are you a wizard?

Oh, then I misunderstood you xD

• It sometimes happen if I reply to multiple comments made by you. A magical trick.

This is completely unrelated but... your replies sometimes don't show up in my feed. Are you a wizard?

• Strange because Poog's replies always show up no matter how many times he replies.

I really think you're a wizard.

It sometimes happen if I reply to multiple comments made by you. A magical trick.

• Told you it's a magical trick. Call me Crips Potter.

Strange because Poog's replies always show up no matter how many times he replies. I really think you're a wizard.

• pls use your magic to give us Rhyiona moments

Told you it's a magical trick. Call me Crips Potter.

• Telltale Warlocks are much more powerful than me, only thing I can do is help you guys rebuild the spirits of dissapointed worshippers, as I once almost drowned in my dreams too!

pls use your magic to give us Rhyiona moments

• We're a strong army... no warlocks are gonna bring us down.

We fight back, my friend.

Telltale Warlocks are much more powerful than me, only thing I can do is help you guys rebuild the spirits of dissapointed worshippers, as I once almost drowned in my dreams too!

• Alt text

Nice, the thread broke.

• Yussss!!!

''YOU HEAR ME, TELLTALE?! WE'RE RHYIONA WORSHIPPERS AND WE'RE NOT AFRAID!''

We're a strong army... no warlocks are gonna bring us down. We fight back, my friend.

• Seems like we're the only ones posting right now ;-;

Nice, the thread broke.

• Seems like Handsome Jack finally found the right path in his unholy life!

#RhyionaConfirmed

Handsome Jack may be a saviour to Rhyiona for all who trusted him - he calls Fiona a sweetie, he makes Sasha like Rhys less, he says she's cute when she's excited...

• Alt text

Yussss!!! ''YOU HEAR ME, TELLTALE?! WE'RE RHYIONA WORSHIPPERS AND WE'RE NOT AFRAID!''

• And we still managed to break the thread.

Imagine if everyone else was online right now.

Seems like we're the only ones posting right now ;-;

• guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upload the image on imgur?

evangeliya posted: »

guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't see it, what is it?

guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

My First Remake of Fanart to Garry's Mod. (I made myself a cameo (I'm Godzilla ALL THE TIME!) and you can request your arts to me so I can make it out for you!)
    About the background... I like winter. It's my favorite.

This is someone's original (I forgot who did it.)

Alt text

This is my version. (I know some positions doesn't match or looks almost the same! It keep getting out of control! Sorry, I tried my best!)
    Alt text

Alt text

• "First, lemme take a selfie."

My First Remake of Fanart to Garry's Mod. (I made myself a cameo (I'm Godzilla ALL THE TIME!) and you can request your arts to me so I can m

• I don't know how, anyway - Bembiann is gonna make a new Rhyiona fanart, she's already posted her sketch on Instagram ;)

Upload the image on imgur?

• Her face xDDD

''i just got high''

My First Remake of Fanart to Garry's Mod. (I made myself a cameo (I'm Godzilla ALL THE TIME!) and you can request your arts to me so I can m

• Bembiann is such a gift. <3 The last one was fantastic enough but two?!

I don't know how, anyway - Bembiann is gonna make a new Rhyiona fanart, she's already posted her sketch on Instagram

Sign in to comment in this discussion.