The 24th Hunger Games Interactive: Only One Gets to Live

Comments

• edited May 2015

Riley McClean, (16) District Eight

Training, Day one 3/6

I see a light coming somewhere and it´s the window. But my house doesn´t have windows in the bedrooms. Oh, I remember now. I am in the Capitol to get them entertainment by killing or getting killed. I hate it. I hate this room. I hate the Capitol and I hate the games too. They have ruined my life. It´s wasn´t perfect, but it was my life and they took it away. My parents, they can´t live without me supporting them. My father was a rebel that could get away from Capitol´s justice but not before he got his both hands cut off and he can´t work in anything. My mom is a cripple because of an accident she didn´t want to tell me how happened. I have to be there for them because if I don´t….. Better don´t think about and just put my thoughts away. I should win for them. I must do it

I get out of by bed slowly, I yawn and I then I rub my eyes. I feel hungry, but I eat later. After that I get out of the bedroom and I go the bathroom like I usually do in my house before going to the fabric. I take out my clothes and I enter the shower and I push a random bottom. Then the water comes out, but it´s really cold! I am freezing! I start touching all the bottoms nervously. Then the water comes really hot and after that it comes with bubbles, the water stops and then it comes again by my back. I get out of shower and I left open. They obviously have more water. For me it´s better not getting leapt than that anyways.

After going to my bedroom running and putting my new clothe my mentor Woof appears. He won the 17th by hiding and waiting all the other tributes to kill each other. “Riley why are you still here, I thought you were at the training. It´s like 14:45” Oh shit! “Sorry I am was just slept. I will get going now” I say completely nervously. I hope it didn´t sound much like thought it did. Then I walk to the elevator (also very nervously and not running to don´t be much of a little dumb girl in front of Woof and for trying to calm myself down. I push the bottom for the training room and then the lift opens his doors. Woah, very quickly. I expected some of the tributes to look at me, but they are all too busy with their own stuff. Fuck, I need allies. I start looking around the room for potential ones.

The tributes from 6 are in the camouflage part. The boy has brown hair and green eyes and the little girl has also light curly short hair but bright blue eyes.

The boy from 5 is alone in the snares. He has long smooth blonde hair and fair skin.

The tributes from twelve and the girls from nine and eleven are in the edible plants section. The boy has brown short smooth hair and green eyes while the girl form the same district has dark short brown hair and brown eyes. The one from nine has blonde smooth hair and green eyes while the other form eleven has dark skin and dark hair along with brown eyes, as usual from people of District 11, but she is also quite short.

The boy from eleven is in the puzzle section. He has black curly hair but fair skin, not common in people form eleven.

The girl from ten and the tributes from seven are in throwing axes section. The girl has tanned skin and brown hair with brown eyes under it. The boy from seven has short brown hair and brown eyes along with fair skin. His district partner isn´t much different, except for her blue eyes and the fact her hair is longer.

The boy from ten is in the spears section with the boy from one. One has light blonde short curly hair and tanned skin with blue eyes while ten blonde hair and blue eyes.

The males from nine and eight are in the survival section. The last one has brown wavy hair and amber eyes. He is quite tall and he has fair skin. Nine has dark skin and black short hair with brown eyes. He is pretty small and he is pretty much concentrated in the fire he is trying to make.

Then I see the tributes from three walking their way from the climbing section to the snares one. The little girl has golden curly hair and brown eyes while the male much bigger than the female has red short smooth hair and pale skin along with glasses with blue eyes under them.

No one is in the bow and arrows or the wiring one.

The girl from 5 is alone in a corner, is she crying? She has light brown hair and fair skin.

The careers are in the combat area. Some look arrogant while others look, human? I am not going there anyways. I see the little boy from 4 approaching them. He has curly dark brown hair and green eyes. He doesn´t much of a threat, but you never know

Where should I go?

[Go to Edible plants] [Go to the climbing section] [Go the spears section] [Go to the throwing axes/knifes] [Go to the bow and arrow] [Go to the snares section] [Go to the puzzle section] [Go to the camouflage] [Go to the wiring section] [Meet the girl from 5] [Go to survival lessons]

• [Meet the girl from 5] Encouraging her can make an alliance between the two districts.

supersagig posted: »

Riley McClean, (16) District Eight Training, Day one 3/6 I see a light coming somewhere and it´s the window. But my house doesn´t have

• edited April 2015

District partners don´t have to be allied :P

[Meet the girl from 5] Encouraging her can make an alliance between the two districts.

• [Go to snares section] Great chapter!

Riley McClean, (16) District Eight Training, Day one 3/6 I see a light coming somewhere and it´s the window. But my house doesn´t have

• Thanks!

AAA_Jane posted: »

[Go to snares section] Great chapter!

• [Meet the girl from 5] your writing has improved :o great chapter!

• [Meet the girl from 5]

I guess it can never hurt to make some friends, right?

By the way, great chapter! I liked this one a lot!

• [Go to the camouflage]

He can do the same as his mentor if he learns camouflage.

• Thank you!

[Meet the girl from 5] I guess it can never hurt to make some friends, right? By the way, great chapter! I liked this one a lot!

• edited April 2015

She* XD

cheyman99 posted: »

[Go to the camouflage] He can do the same as his mentor if he learns camouflage.

• Thank you!

ayylmao posted: »

[Meet the girl from 5] your writing has improved great chapter!

• Well the more the merrier? But great part none the less!

District partners don´t have to be allied :P

• Thanks!

Well the more the merrier? But great part none the less!

• [Go to the survival section]

• [Meet the girl from 5]

Come on Riley! Get your shit together! This so the hunger games! No time to be oversleeping!!!! XD

• [Meet the girl from 5] friends!!

• [Meet the girl from 5]

Awesome chapter!

• Another shot-out!

This one is for a story (yet to start) from an awesome friend , @Lord_EAA His story is The Multiverse: Prime. And i think the title explains most of it so , go ahead and submit!

Here is the link!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94739/the-multiverse-prime

• Thanks for the support super i really appreciate it :)

Another shot-out! This one is for a story (yet to start) from an awesome friend , @Lord_EAA His story is The Multiverse: Prime. And i thi

• Ha oops my bad.

:P

She* XD

• Riley will go meet the girl from 5. Starting new part soon

• YAY!

Riley will go meet the girl from 5. Starting new part soon

• edited May 2015

Velvet Ross (18) District One

Training Day one 4/6

I look at Liennia. By the look on her eyes, she obviously likes John, her district partner. It´s not like I am jealous or something anyways. John is a douchebag, a sexist and an asshole and if i don´t kill him myself for being it, he will probably get himself killed somehow. I mean, my parents will probably seeing me being brave and killing someone but I am not that stupid or crazy to go around killing people like that.

John talks “Do you know how to swing a sword in a fight, Liennia?” Ugh. I need to get away from them. “Oh no John, please them how to do it!” Too late, they are already into playing the hero and the princess. Reeva is quietly standing. I don´t can´t figure her out. Her reaping showed that she is competitive by volunteering when her sister wanted that. , but she hasn´t showed any kind of that in here. Maybe it´s too early to tell.

I hear a sound behind me and someone touches me. It´s not Reeva but her district partner who´s name I don´t remember. Reeva said they don´t talk to much to each other. He is quite similar for what I would expect for someone of district four. “What do you want?” I ask him. “Ammmmm emmmm well I a…mm…” He is too easy to read. In his reaping when he volunteered cockily showed his is dumb, but he also was nervous all the time.

“Do you want to join the Careers, when you should that they won´t probably get in because you are just a little kid that is going to die in the bloodbath? I think the answer is obvious. No”

“Why are you with me mean?” He says

“Why should I be nice to you? You are going to die and the less we talk the better I can kill you without suffering emotional pain. I shouldn´t be talking to you, so go away” I respond. Reeva is still in her thoughts while John and Lienna are still with the same “play”. D4 walks away from me and he looks a bit sad. An emotion goes throw by body. It´s not regret but pity.

I walk over Liennia. She smiles at me. “Liennia, can we talk a second?”- She opens her mouth and responds “Sure, tell me”. She turns her face to me and John does too. “Alone”. John puts a suspicious expression first, but then it calms into a nicer face. Liennia looks at John for an answer. “Come on Lien, you have to look for me at everything?”

“Fine”. We walk to the climbing station where no else is. The Trainer is busy helping another one in the Spears section. I start to speak to her. “Liennia, you have to stop your feelings towards John”. She gets angry. “What feelings?”

“Don´t play that card with me. I am not saying that because I want him for me. I am doing it to help you. If you get attached to him you won´t be able to kill him when you must do it and if he dies you will became crazy and the same if you die but John going crazy. And one of you will have to die so the other can live. Do you want to get depressed and crazy? Because I don´t want that to happen to you”

She opens her mouth in answer and tells me “And what if I want to be happy for once in my FUCKING life!” Wow, she is really angry. I need to convince, but how? Actually, why I even trying to help her?

[Threaten to tell John about it] [Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her] [Try to nicely calm her down and convince her] [Let her have her romance and die]

Do i write well in english? Do you like this chapter? Did i did any mistakes?

• [Try to nicely calm her down and convince her]

As for your writing, it's pretty good. I take it English isn't your first language? Anyway, you're doing a amazing job!

Velvet Ross (18) District One Training Day one 4/6 I look at Liennia. By the look on her eyes, she obviously likes John, her district

• edited April 2015

Yes , english isn´t my native one

And thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Try to nicely calm her down and convince her] As for your writing, it's pretty good. I take it English isn't your first language? Anyway, you're doing a amazing job!

• edited April 2015

[Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her]

I really liked this chapter. Maybe I should create Career tributes more often, because now that Reeva is part of them I suddenly like them a lot more :D

As for your writing, your spelling in general is very good and you have a good vocabulary. I notice the occasional grammatical error, but most of these are pretty minor and don't bother me while reading. All in all your english is very good for a non-native speaker!

Velvet Ross (18) District One Training Day one 4/6 I look at Liennia. By the look on her eyes, she obviously likes John, her district

• Thank you so much for your kind words Liquid!

Also , like a wise person said once

Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer.

[Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her] I really liked this chapter. Maybe I should create Career tributes more often, be

• edited April 2015

Also , one of the things i am trying to do is "humazine" the careers while don´t making them complete dumb people and make the outer district people more evil XD

[Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her] I really liked this chapter. Maybe I should create Career tributes more often, be

• [Let her have her romance and die]

Great chapter! I loved it! Your English is constantly improving, and I love it!

• Cough , Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer. , cough

Thank you so much for your kind words Liquid! Also , like a wise person said once Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer.

• Reading that, I immediately changed the hell out of my vote, namely to the answer that seems to be the worst in that case.

Cough , Sometimes the best seeming answer is not always the best answer. , cough

• [Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her]

Hell yeah! Fuck the careers! Except Reeva she cute. kind of.

• Right here! Sorry!

What happened? @TWD_stan , @ayylmao , @AAA_Jane , @cheyman99 , @Loki522

• [Try to nicely calm her down and convince her]

• [Threaten to leave the Careers and take Reeva with her] Get a little threatening (just a tad) to snap her out. Also, I really like your writing. Your English is getting better and so is the sentence structure and overall feel of the story.

• [Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her] Great part!

• Thank you!

TWD_25 posted: »

[Threaten to leave the Careers and take Reeva with her] Get a little threatening (just a tad) to snap her out. Also, I really like your writing. Your English is getting better and so is the sentence structure and overall feel of the story.

• Thank you Quality!

mr.quality posted: »

[Let her have her romance and die] Great chapter! I loved it! Your English is constantly improving, and I love it!

• Thanks!

[Threaten to leave the careers and take Reeva with her] Great part!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.