It all makes sense why they're making this game

There is going to be a Minecraft movie by Warner bros. So I think that the minecraft movie and this game will come out the same week

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But the game's coming out this year.

• Oh

dojo32161 posted: »

But the game's coming out this year.

• this whole thing is stupid as sin.

• I bet you'll be eating those words when the game comes out.

this whole thing is stupid as sin.

• @Pilliopoponopolis ill just leave this here...

Part 1 of minecraft story

Part 2 of minecraft story

Captainsparklez pulled off a amazing minecraft story with the people he worked with to make these 2 music videos he made a amazing minecraft story within a few minutes each for each part and they told a full story it proves minecraft can also pull off a serious story

this whole thing is stupid as sin.

• edited March 2015

Well of course but minecraft can also pull of a pretty good story if you have seen above fallen kingdom then take back the night its a prime example of what a indepth intresting deep serious story minecraft can pull off i feel this could be a very popular game by telltale i feel they could pull it off because captainsparklez and his crew pulled it off in 11 minutes and they pulled off a full story in alittle over 11 in a music video so since telltale is making a game based on minecraft they have longer time to use so i can only imagine what a great game this will be

Money.

• But mainly money.

Lehfeels posted: »

Well of course but minecraft can also pull of a pretty good story if you have seen above fallen kingdom then take back the night its a prime

• edited March 2015

But the thing is im just saying there most likely gonna make a great game resulting in us fans loving the heck out of it and while we enjoy it they profit so its win/win situation honestly

But mainly money.

• I like CaptainSparklez's revenge parody. He makes the best parodies ever! Of course with the help of Bootstrap Buckaroo and TryHardNinja

@Pilliopoponopolis ill just leave this here... Part 1 of minecraft story Part 2 of minecraft story Captainsparklez pulled off a ama

• Tryhardninjas singing voice is amazing and bootstrap buckaroo's animation skills are top notch and captainsparklez's director skills are amazing they work together to make amazing things so far they have made a few amazing things there most known teamwork projects being fallen kingdom and take back the night

I like CaptainSparklez's revenge parody. He makes the best parodies ever! Of course with the help of Bootstrap Buckaroo and TryHardNinja

• only time will tell i hope your right cuz i am hungry.

KCohere posted: »

I bet you'll be eating those words when the game comes out.

• big maybe

@Pilliopoponopolis ill just leave this here... Part 1 of minecraft story Part 2 of minecraft story Captainsparklez pulled off a ama

• idk

But the thing is im just saying there most likely gonna make a great game resulting in us fans loving the heck out of it and while we enjoy it they profit so its win/win situation honestly

• It makes perfect sense to me.

Alt text

• Isnt Captain Sparklez working on an non-minecraft original song? I think he said it in one of his vlogs or lps

Tryhardninjas singing voice is amazing and bootstrap buckaroo's animation skills are top notch and captainsparklez's director skills are ama

• The problem with that cynical reason is they could print money out of almost any other IP with ease. So... :S

It makes perfect sense to me.

• edited March 2015

Whats the big woop were just using the music videos as a example of how minecraft story mode can pull off a serious storyline and stuff were not saying captainsparklez is telltale :P were also explaining how he made a serious story in 11 minutes and 30 seconds were saying since telltale has more time and such we can only imagine how amazing it will be

• edited March 2015

Of course it's clear it's not Telltale. Lehfeels is just trying to provide an example on how Minecraft Story Mode could be like. No hard feelings.

• I saw this comin!

• There's no need to apologize. You didn't do anything bad :)

• After my watch to this to videos I want to play mincecraft, after I play it and look to sun I quit... the graphic is so disgusting. Let me guess ... the kids love lego, it may be the greater story in history ever but I refuse to play a cubic game that is a joke it self.

• Telltale, fortunately, said they would change the graphics :)

ualexen92 posted: »

After my watch to this to videos I want to play mincecraft, after I play it and look to sun I quit... the graphic is so disgusting. Let me g

• I don't refer to graphic in general, I refer to art style they choice to use... I don't want to see more "drawn cubes", I mean event the story is good I won't feel a sh*t for a person with cubic head and it so funny rolf, don't you think so?. Event when I was kid I hate cubes, and now I have cubophobia great job telltale...

AlfMusic posted: »

Telltale, fortunately, said they would change the graphics

• Yeah, cubes are not that great of an art style, and you're right about what you've said. But still, if Telltale manages to do something more stylish and with a great story, I guess I could get over the cubes. Anyway, you have a point.

ualexen92 posted: »

I don't refer to graphic in general, I refer to art style they choice to use... I don't want to see more "drawn cubes", I mean event the sto

• Please don't tell me you understood that. If you did please teach me the ways of the engrish.

Yeah, cubes are not that great of an art style, and you're right about what you've said. But still, if Telltale manages to do something more stylish and with a great story, I guess I could get over the cubes. Anyway, you have a point.

• Hahaha. Well... I'm sorry, I don't speak Engrish.

Please don't tell me you understood that. If you did please teach me the ways of the engrish.

• Me neither thats why i'm asking you how you understand this

Hahaha. Well... I'm sorry, I don't speak Engrish.

• edited March 2015

I'm not sure. I guess it's a capacity I was born with. It's... like a natural gift I have... a sixth sense.

Me neither thats why i'm asking you how you understand this

• The real reason why this game exists:

Alt text

• Benjies

It makes perfect sense to me.

• Minecraft movie?

Alt text

• I'm serious. The people that made the lego movie is making Minecraft the movie

SoMuchSass posted: »

Minecraft movie?

• I haven't seen the Lego movie but I heard it's not bad. But I haven't heard of a Minecraft movie is coming, do they need money so bad?

I'm serious. The people that made the lego movie is making Minecraft the movie

• I feel like posts like this should be quarenteened and sent to a warfield filled with mines. -_-

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET HOW HARD THEY'RE WORKING FOR YOU, AND YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A JOKE OUT OF IT?! Jesus christ...

• Nope. but one of these two theories is true.

1: For them. It is just money for the sake of money, like EA!

2: They have a genuine aristic vision.

Take your pick

SoMuchSass posted: »

I haven't seen the Lego movie but I heard it's not bad. But I haven't heard of a Minecraft movie is coming, do they need money so bad?

• Also, Warner Bros. is Already in the works of fucking anhilalating FNaF with their movie, They don't have time to Destroy another Beloved game with a shitty movie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.