Gryff Whitehill: A Rather Dashing Fellow

13»

Comments

• Thank you Night. You are clearly a god among men.

All bow to King Gryff Whitehill!

• So, I thought that after last episode Gryff might get a little more symphaty here. Or, at least, from the majority of people, a cool eyepatch, which can make any character look badass.

Love this thread, btw.

• I wonder if Arthur was jealous of Gryff after that whole argument scene with Rodick. It would explain why Arthur wanted Gryff dead =-P

• Oh yeah now that i ''bludgeoned'' (as Ludd likes to say) him with a walking stick he's more handsome than ever!

• He looks like Dany's brother. Viserys. Haha

• So no incest=wincest this time?

Tyranitar posted: »

He looks like the result of incest.

• NO

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

NEW SHIP Grylia It started here.

• He is a dickhead.

• Hello?.. Anybody out there?.. I think, it's obvious, that all faithful Gryff lovers (I personally know one, it's me myself, and I wonder if I am the only one at this point) should get ready to mourn, because, let's face the truth, killing Gryff will probably be not even a choice, but a matter of fact, like it was with Bloody Mary, for example. But don't worry, glorious fourthborn. You'll die a hero and you'll always be in my heart with your magnificent hairstyle, your charismatic sidekick, your major lastborn complex, your powerful voice actor, your magically resurrected eye and your shitload of a wasted character potential. Rest in peace.

• Gryff is ugly... and soon.... dead. I'm Brock Samson he doesn't stand a chance.

• He certainly has good taste in the company he keeps. I'm jealous of him and Harys.

• Is it bad that I actually kinda like him as a character?...

• Nothing wrong with that, if you ask me.

AGentlman posted: »

Is it bad that I actually kinda like him as a character?...

• Gryff... is a... Quality Guy. He has a sound military mind aswell, truly the perfect character.

• Gryff has a cute smile

• Thanks to all the gods, Old and New, someone has finally noticed that.

Clemenem posted: »

Gryff has a cute smile

• All Heil the magically regenerating eye!

• I don't like Gryff, but goddammit, he has fabulous hair.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.