Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited September 2016 in Game Of Thrones

Alt text

Release Dates:

• PC/Mac - May 26th
  • PS4/PS3 NA - May 26th
  • PS4 Europe - May 26th
  • Xbox One - May 27th
  • Xbox 360 - May 27th
  • iOS - May 28th
  • Android - May 28th
  • PS3 Europe - May 29th

News

Update: May 20th

Update: May 17th

Update: May 14th

Update: May 13th

Update: May 12th

Update: May 11th

Update: May 7th

Update: May 6th

Update: April 29th

Update: April 18th

Update: April 14th

Update: March 10

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• First comment?

• April 28th

• Pray for May 5th

• I want. I WANT!

• Since the releases have been consistent thus far, this might be the release date.

Tyranitar posted: »

April 28th

• Holy shit that episode was fantastic. Can't wait for Episode 4.

Alt text

• Wasn't a very long wait for THIS episode... shortest wait for a third episode in Telltale's history, I believe.

WardenKing posted: »

Episode 3 was awesome! Played it twice on pc already, gonna play on Xbox tomorrow. Can`t wait for the next episode! To bad its a looong wait.

• Episode 3 was awesome! Played it twice on pc already, gonna play on Xbox tomorrow. Can`t wait for the next episode! To bad its a looong wait.

• True that, hopefully they`ll keep up the pace. At least we have the tv show to follow soon again though, that should make it easier.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Wasn't a very long wait for THIS episode... shortest wait for a third episode in Telltale's history, I believe.

• Hellyeahy it was great with TFTB, Life is Strange and GoT in such a short timespan. And the TV show isn't too far out there now, too =)

• edited March 2015

Don't forget Dreamfall. This month, I went crazy with the episodic games.. I'm playing them all.

I waited with Game of Thrones until after watching season 4 on blu-ray, earlier this month, then played episode 1 and 2 right after that. So imagine my surprise episode 3 was just around the corner. Played Life is Strange episode 2 last night. Dreamfall 2 weeks go. Tales from the Borderlands last week. Also got Republique shortly after release, only played the first episode so far, with 3 episodes currently available. Also got Kentucky route 0, played the first 2 episodes so far, with also 3 episodes available. And I want [i]more[/i]. Guess what I'm downloading right now? The wolf amongst us, the only recent Telltale game missing from my library.

Dalek93 posted: »

Hellyeahy it was great with TFTB, Life is Strange and GoT in such a short timespan. And the TV show isn't too far out there now, too

• Are we there yet?

• Yeah, Dreamfall Chapters book two was awesome. It was a long wait, but worth it.

Wow, you are one dedicated episodic gamer, that's cool. I have pretty much all of those you mentioned, except for Republique (I'm thinking of getting it) and Kentucky Route Zero.

Sméagol posted: »

Don't forget Dreamfall. This month, I went crazy with the episodic games.. I'm playing them all. I waited with Game of Thrones until afte

• Lets hope its another pretty short wait. Same with the next Tales episode.

• Same with the next Tales episode.

You hope Tales will come out quickly, Telltale be all like:

Alt text

Lets hope its another pretty short wait. Same with the next Tales episode.

• edited March 2015

It's been like 24 hours, where is mah episode 4?! hehehe let's hope it's only 4 weeks again and that THIS becomes the norm, not 4 months.

• I hope its another super short wait

• It's always on a Tuesday, so it'll be either Apri 28th or May 5th.

• Not saying it wasn't fast this time around, but it were 7 weeks, not 4.

Calheb posted: »

It's been like 24 hours, where is mah episode 4?! hehehe let's hope it's only 4 weeks again and that THIS becomes the norm, not 4 months.

• Hopefully they keep up the steady releases. I hope they dont feel the need to wait for borderlands it gets delayed again

• Why does Ser Royland look like Bill Belichick, TTG?

• Calling it now; 19th of May.

• edited March 2015

Episode 3 was one of the best Telltale episodes I've played. This is officially my new favorite Telltale series as of right now, I hope Telltale keeps up this great trend.

I think May 26th is a safe bet. Now we wait...

Alt text

• It was no Elaena in the episode 3,so that could be news to the next episode that va photo (sorry for my english)

• And until that season 5 starts ...

• Late April early may i reckon.

• Yeah.

Late April early may i reckon.

• Alt text

I hope it'll be released in May.

• I have an odd feeling that by the time we reach Episode 6, I have already graduated and found a job.

• No way, you'll probably have grandchildren in that moment.

I have an odd feeling that by the time we reach Episode 6, I have already graduated and found a job.

• I am guessing a month, probably early May, but whatever, I am totally fine with waiting. Why? Because Season 5 starts up seven days from now, so I won't have be lacking my Game of Thrones fix for quite sometime.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.