Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• Thank you kindly

And @dojo32161

Poogers555 posted: »

It was posted by Telltale's ceo on twitter. If Im not mistaken that scene has never been shown in the past episodes, meaning it could be Frostfinger asking about Britt (Why choices are covered by the card)

• Its probably from Episode 2, right after Frostfinger and Jon break up the fight between Gared and Finn.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know if this happens in other episodes, but it looks like its from episode 4

• May 12th or the 16th is most likely the best bet. I wouldn't mind if it's a week later than that though, because it gives time for Telltale to release Tales Ep3 first. Don't need any reason for Tales fans to unnecessarily hate on this game like they did when Thrones Ep2 released first, it was pretty annoying.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Is the 12th May too hopeful? Took E1-E2 8 weeks and E2-E3 7 weeks, so if this follows the same schedule, it should be out by the 12th.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Personally I'd prefer GOT to come out first because I'd like Tales to finish off this Telltale season. But that's just me.

May 12th or the 16th is most likely the best bet. I wouldn't mind if it's a week later than that though, because it gives time for Telltale

• They shouldn't delay a finished episode just because Tales isn't done. That'd only annoy GOT fans too.

May 12th or the 16th is most likely the best bet. I wouldn't mind if it's a week later than that though, because it gives time for Telltale

• edited April 2015

It's just a matter of what you personally like more, since I'd prefer to finish off this Telltale season with Thrones. I still think that Tales is likely to finish first, most likely with it's final episode coming out end of July or beginning of August.

dojo32161 posted: »

Personally I'd prefer GOT to come out first because I'd like Tales to finish off this Telltale season. But that's just me.

• edited April 2015

Oh believe me, I know that, it'll annoy me. I just don't think that we'll get as pissed and make unnecessary hate on Tales as much as they did.

JakeSt123 posted: »

They shouldn't delay a finished episode just because Tales isn't done. That'd only annoy GOT fans too.

• No, it isn't. In that conversation Frostfinger looks Gared in the eyes (or is generally in front of him) at all times.

Its probably from Episode 2, right after Frostfinger and Jon break up the fight between Gared and Finn.

• Plus this appears to be over by where the blacksmith usually is based on the tools in the background.

No, it isn't. In that conversation Frostfinger looks Gared in the eyes (or is generally in front of him) at all times.

• I never go on the borderlands forum subsection in case I ever decide to play it, so I'm assuming its not a nice place?

Oh believe me, I know that, it'll annoy me. I just don't think that we'll get as pissed and make unnecessary hate on Tales as much as they did.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2015

No, it's actually a very nice place. There's just currently a massive shipping war going on (it's still pleasant, just lighthearted digs at the two ships). The only time it was angry was when GOT got its second episode more than a month before TFtB got its second episode, and even then it wasn't really that bad.

(If you ever get the chance you should try the game out).

I never go on the borderlands forum subsection in case I ever decide to play it, so I'm assuming its not a nice place?

• Oh ok, thanks. Curious, I wonder how far they are in the episode already :D

No, it isn't. In that conversation Frostfinger looks Gared in the eyes (or is generally in front of him) at all times.

• A lot of them are pretty hostile to Thrones for no good reason, but some of them are pretty nice. I avoid that part of the forums anyway, because the shipping wars get on my nerves and I never really feel the urge to talk about the game.

I never go on the borderlands forum subsection in case I ever decide to play it, so I'm assuming its not a nice place?

• Alex Jordan (voice of Asher) tweeted this:

Alt text

• I've never played a borderlands game, ever. Had no idea what it was about. Spent the first 10 minutes of episode 1 wishing I hadn't bothered with it, now I freaking love it! Brilliant, brilliant game :-)

Clem4ever posted: »

I'm not that hooked in playing TFTB than GoT. I dunno maybe because I didn't play any of the Borderlands game. So I think, they should keep the plan on releasing Episode 3 of TFTB first then the Episode 4 of GoT to calm the TFTB fans.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks for sharing, i added it to the OP :)

Miklaus posted: »

Alex Jordan (voice of Asher) tweeted this:

• THIS IS FROM EP.4
    THEY(ELENA AND Rodrik werent at gate at any episode by far so) xD

• Looks like Ironrath's gate, seems like we may not be going to Highpoint then...

https://twitter.com/missamypembs/status/587849589723570177 THIS IS FROM EP.4 THEY(ELENA AND Rodrik werent at gate at any episode by far so) xD

• edited April 2015

Wasn't a another posting of va,when ep3 was going to release?

it was no Elaena in ep3.

https://twitter.com/missamypembs/status/587849589723570177 THIS IS FROM EP.4 THEY(ELENA AND Rodrik werent at gate at any episode by far so) xD

• Sees an update:

Alt text

• Maybe they're getting all the voices for the following episodes done earlier :D

Wasn't a another posting of va,when ep3 was going to release?https://twitter.com/missamypembs/status/574011337585512448 it was no Elaena in ep3.

• I bought the first book in the series, and man, isnt it big?! Will take me a while to get through it.

sunfell posted: »

You could always read the books while you wait...

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Sees an update:

• That depends really. The book is quite a page turner.

I bought the first book in the series, and man, isnt it big?! Will take me a while to get through it.

• This might be from the beginning of the episode and Highpoint is the main bulk of it. I have a feeling the climax of the episode will be at Highpoint.

ranger563 posted: »

Looks like Ironrath's gate, seems like we may not be going to Highpoint then...

• Wait until you see the third book.

I bought the first book in the series, and man, isnt it big?! Will take me a while to get through it.

• Two voice actor updates back to back :O. May 12th or 19th a chance?

• Isn't really related to the upcoming episode, but I thought this clip was pretty neat. I'd like to see Telltale come out with an after season DVD with BTS footage and whatnot, like TWDG S1.

Alt text

• You'll get through it fast. Think of it more as hopping between different characters. It is more like lots of mini stories.

• "Mad skills and mad kills at our underground Russian roulette ring last night, 6 misses, brains all over the wall and one sudden death round #getplayingpeeps!!"

• This should really just be "Kit Harington likes cyoa games". Not that there's anything wrong with that, but "talks about" sounds like the speaker would be going more into his thoughts about the game than counting off one reason why he likes it. Who's your favorite character besides Gared, Kit? What's your favorite moment? What would your choices have been for the first episode?

dfh15 posted: »

Isn't really related to the upcoming episode, but I thought this clip was pretty neat. I'd like to see Telltale come out with an after season DVD with BTS footage and whatnot, like TWDG S1.

• edited April 2015

Another Episode 4 preview was posted on Twitter! !Alt text

Oh, and I think his reply pretty much confirms that it IS Episode 4.

Alt text

• It is strange that they're teasing us with images. Perhaps it's to do with the TV show back on air? I hope it does mean that they're near-finished with the Episode. They've been on time the releases so far.

With all the screenshots that the actors and Telltale are posting, I am feeling positively certain that we will get the episode either this month or early May.

• With all the screenshots that the actors and Telltale are posting, I am feeling positively certain that we will get the episode either this month or early May.

• Check out the background Gared's not inside castle black and he looks pretty hostile... speculation time. :$

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Another Episode 4 preview was posted on Twitter! ! Oh, and I think his reply pretty much confirms that it IS Episode 4.

• Desertion time? He's likely with Cotter and (maybe?) Finn. So, something might be going on with them.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Check out the background Gared's not inside castle black and he looks pretty hostile... speculation time. :$

• Alt text

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Another Episode 4 preview was posted on Twitter! ! Oh, and I think his reply pretty much confirms that it IS Episode 4.

• I'm pretty sure there will be Season 2 for Game of Thrones with the Forresters being the major characters. We know that Gryff is fourthborn son to Lord Whitehill and I doubt three other Ludd's sons will be just some redshirts to die in the episode they are going to be presented (if they are going to appear this season).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.