Who is the t******?

124»

Comments

• Okay because I am not a total psychopath, I replayed the three episodes with a notepad and wrote down EVERYTHING that was suspicious.

Okay, does anyone think that Elissa Forrester really did message Lord Whitehill to come in episode 2, and it wasn't just good old Ludd because a prink and making her look bad? Why is it that you can only tell Elissa about the traitor and nobody else?

Is it possible that Duncan told Lord Whitehill about the meeting, and it wasn't just guards following Gyen? Where on earth was either Royland or Duncan during Ethan's murder? Duncan doesn't seem all that fazed that his brother and niece were both slaughter by the Whitehills, is he just trying not to think about it, or is there more to it?

Why was the maester not present at both Ramsay Snow and the meeting? Is it possible he purposely lied when he said that Rodrik might never walk again? What the hell was up with his plan to sell the Ironwood to ransom themselves with the Boltons? That deal seemed a bit off for some reason. Why the hell did Duncan specifically say that telling the maester about the North Grove is a bad idea and that he "can't" be trusted? His bio says that he was from the Vale and wanted to be a maester for the Eyrie, but was assigned to Ironrath in the wake of Jon Arryn's death, could he still be bitter about that? I still think it's the maester, but I am starting to become ultra paranoid that it could be really anyone.

• Gryff probably doesn't even know there's a traitor. I think this is between the traitor and Lord Whitehill alone, and something Gryff overheard.

It's probably a red herring. Not even Gryff could be dumb enough to reveal the identity of the traitor to Rodrik.

• Gwyn said that there is a TRAITOR in the small COUNCIL.

There is no way that Talia is apart of the council. So she isn't the traitor.

Quite sure it wouldn't be Talia. The issue with the Maester is that he doesn't seem to have any sort of motive for turning traitor.

• Reading through all the comments, I am more and more certain that the traitor is Lady Forrester. I'm sure we have all noticed the similarities between the Forresters and Starks. Do you remember how Catelyn Stark set Jaime Lannister free for the sake of the children? She did something that could severely damage her child's cause because she seemed to care more about safety of the other. As history often repeats itself, I think that Elissa Forrester sells information back to the Whitehills as they probably promised to keep Ryon safe.

• The dog statement Gryff was talking about is not referring about the traitor. It's more of Duncan's action where he always wants to please the Whitehills.

dinofire posted: »

At the 8:45 mark, after Gryff shoves Duncan, he says (referring to Duncan) "I like him. You thought this was your man Rodrik? He's mine, a d

• Good point, but wouldn't she tell Rodrik in secrecy for some sort of advice?

Well, Lord Whitehill could be threatening her by telling her that he will harm Ryon/ kill him, no matter what, unless she tells him about Rodrik's plans.

• Update on who the traitor might be, all info here:

• the corpse Cart.

• "Who is the twatter? What does that mean?"

reads

"Oh"

sunfell posted: »

Did anyone else think at first that the title of this thread was a rude word?

• Yes. It can be his mother but also it can be the Measter. I think neither Duncan nor Royland is traitor. I said the Measter can be a traitor. Because he is far away from everything. He is just watching. However, it can be mother as you said. Because she wants to save Ryon. Ludd could threat lady Forrester. In this casr she had no choice. Also after Rodrik had meet Gwyn, she asked many question to Rodrik.

• If that was the reason behind her so called traitorous act then she wouldn't have suggested or hinted at saving Ryon.

Maybe she thought the plan was too risky, considering the lack of military strength the Forrester's have?

• This is telltale, m'bro.

All you know is they coul pop in a character we never met and state him as traitor.

But then again, I'm not naming any traitor, but if it came for me, it is either Duncan or the Maestero.

• Malcolm is the one that looks like Littlefinger.

Look at the characters. They tried to cope out the characters from the show, which made the characters look like monkeys.Just look at 'em.

I think it's Duncan, he's too good to be true and doesn't in anyway want to harm the Whitehills/Boltons and wants to "bargain" with them, gi

• Lady F. All signs point to the Maester and I don't really think that's TT's style. Plus, Royland and Duncan are my bros for life

Sign in to comment in this discussion.