Tom's master

So Tom indicates that he works for someone. Who in KL would send a coalboy to look after Mira? Coalboys generally work for a certain spider, but I think Tyrion is the most likely candidate actually. Tyrion has an interest in opposing Cersei regarding the Forresters and also has shown interest in using Mira. Also, notice that when Tom sees Mira trying to get into Tyrion's room, he says that most likely whatever is causing her trouble will cause him trouble too. If Tyrion really is his master, then anything Mira knows is trouble would indeed get Tom's master into trouble too.

Thoughts? Other candidates?

Comments

• I doubt it. Tom is linked to Mira with the murder of a guard. That's why "something in the room" would lead him to trouble. He didn't have access to Tyrion's chamber either. There's also nothing from books or the show to back it up. Tyrion didn't keep a load of coalboys around.

• I'm almost certain he's a little bird for Varys

• But what does Varys want with us Forresters?

I'm almost certain he's a little bird for Varys

• Consider that she's the handmaiden of the next queen. Like Tyrion, it'd be useful knowledge for him

SanQae posted: »

But what does Varys want with us Forresters?

• What about petyr baelish?

• Also possible, but it feels less likely to me just going by their methods.

What about petyr baelish?

• I am pretty sure he works for Varys

• Contains series spoilers:

Varys might want the Forresters to remain as the providers of the wood, and not the Whitehills. Why? For 'the good of the realm', more specifically, for the one he wants to put in charge of the realm. Secure the material, secure the alliance with the Forresters at the same time.: win-win.

SanQae posted: »

But what does Varys want with us Forresters?

• Either Varys or that merchant dude.

• I thought it was Petyr Baelish at first too, but then I realized that it's probably not him, or if it was, it's not relevant anymore. Petyr disappears with Sansa right after the Red Wedding, so he's not in Westeros anymore

What about petyr baelish?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.