Only 3 left

2»

Comments

• edited March 2015

Yeah you are grouching man. people bitch about everything no offense. whats next, is someone gonna comaplain because mira has a weird name

fallandir posted: »

I guess.

• I'd give it a solid 7.5/10. It's a great game, with great characters, but there hasn't really been a "wow factor" for me yet.

• edited March 2015

Have in my mind that people have different tastes.
    In MY opinion GOT is 6 but like i said some will find it the best of all Telltale. That's okay tastes are dfferent.

If i say that The Walking Dead is a 8.5 and Tales of The Borderlands 9.5 than GOT would be around 6.
    Wolf Amoung Us would be a 8
    Back to the Future-7
    Jurrassic Park- 4 maybe 5

Hope that helps.

BTW the only TV show i watch is GOT so maybe that is why i am a little non-objective.

• 9/10 for me. To be honest it's got some of the most likeable characters from the recent TT games. In my opinion of course. I am a big GoT fan though so I may be a little biased.

• This particular game just doesn't suit me, I'm not gonna lie about it. Sure you have some things you don't like and it seems odd because everyone loves it to death. I do enjoy many other TT's projects, though.

Yeah you are grouching man. people bitch about everything no offense. whats next, is someone gonna comaplain because mira has a weird name

• I can agree with fallandir. It's not even being a grouch or hating on it, I love Telltale and they're definitely high above a lot of others in terms of writing. However, the Game of Thrones game is missing something for me and it's almost boring to play this one just for the fact that the characters seem to be sort of cardboard cutouts compared to other games they've made. I hope it gets better but so far it's very meh.

This particular game just doesn't suit me, I'm not gonna lie about it. Sure you have some things you don't like and it seems odd because everyone loves it to death. I do enjoy many other TT's projects, though.

• 7/10

It's great but there are so many glitches.

• There are parts in episode 2 that really sold it and felt like Telltale went above and beyond what they usually do. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get to it. But this is all just imo.

Xemnes posted: »

So Episode two was that awesome?

• Compared to other games, hmm. Explain that because tbh the only character close to being fleshed out is Lee and Kenny, most other characters in telltale games are put off to the side

I can agree with fallandir. It's not even being a grouch or hating on it, I love Telltale and they're definitely high above a lot of others

• when every 6 episodes are out (same on tftb)

This the only series to have 6 episodes besides Sam & Max S1 thou

• Rate Sam & Max 0_0. And if its lower than 11/10 I murder you in your sleep

Majda posted: »

Have in my mind that people have different tastes. In MY opinion GOT is 6 but like i said some will find it the best of all Telltale. That'

• Well everyone does have their own opinions, even if I don't really understand yours. I find this game to be very interesting to play and not at all boring, and Iike I said I already like it more than the show.

It's hard to explain, I feel like the game copies too many aspects from the show (like, for example, the opening - it's aesthetically pleasi

• Ep 1 - 8.5
    Ep 2 - 8
    Ep 3 - 7

Episode 3 just felt so bland :/. I'm getting so tired of Ironrath, the only scene I enjoyed was the one with the big decision.

• 6.5 out of 10 atm.

All my choices feel like they have no impact.

• Episode 1- 7/10
    Episode 2- 8/10
    Episode 3- 8.5/10

• At least you get 6 episodes

• Alt text

Lingvort posted: »

9.5/10. It's, IMO, better than even TWD: Season 1.

• You will have fun and you will be invested in the characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.