Come up with the most ridiculous ending to Season 1 you can.

13»

Comments

• I dont know about ridiculous but i think the original ending will be:
    Garred:find the North grove and joining the wildings
    Rodrick dies in an attemt to save the house
    Asher:learn about rodricks death and he is furius but he hadnt the chance yet to arrive to ironarth
    MIrra is plotting like usual

• Affter the war the Forresters have defeated all their enemies and claimed the Iron Throne.

Mira is queen and with Tom as her hand nothing can go wrong.

One day, Mira is sitting in her chamber sending death threats to the Boltons who are in hiding, and her handmaiden Margery comes to ask her a favour.

''M'lady, the I fear Lannisters want to hurt my family.''

''Oh Margery, This is horrible, you know how I have always had faith in your family and do whatever I can to help them. Like you did when I needed your help all those years ago. Nothing bad will happen to your family. But I'm afraid I'm in a bad position to help you.''

''But you're queen''

''You know those Boltons.... and the uhhh Barehills? Very bad position.''

''You killed all of them. And have Gryff and Ramsay hostage.''

''Margery... How do I put this lightly. I don't give a fuck.'' Mira chuckles. ''Oh, how the tables have turned.''

• I may be really tired, but 'Then you murder a direwolf' cracked me up for some reason. Thank you.

Enzayne posted: »

Suddenly, your Lord shakes you awake. Gared was just dreaming. The Forresters were Bolton-ites this entire time, and the whole thing was just a what-if. Then you murder a direwolf.

• This is the ending that must happen.

• edited May 2015

The mosty ridiculous ending to me would be if Rodrik die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.