Come up with the most ridiculous ending to Season 1 you can.

Comments

• The giant eagles will come and save the day!!!

• edited April 2015

Rodrik, Mira, Asher and Gared all survive this season and the Forrester family will overcome its problems and be fine.
    Now THAT's a ridiculous ending for a Telltale game!

• Bill Belichick (Ser Royland) invents football and the Forresters beat the Whitehills and Andy Reid(Lord Whitehill) in the Super Bowl.

• edited April 2015

Tom & Mira get together and she has a baby. They travel to Dorne and have a family there. Yara Greyjoy leads an army to HighPoint and destroys the Whitehills, saves Ryon and works a strategy to take out the warden of the north and all of House Bolton (for season two). Rodrik & Yara will make some babies. Asher stays with Dany and the unsullied and travels with them when she's ready to strike. Gared will find the North Grave but will end up being caught up in the wilding attack on the Wall and is imprisoned by Stannis.

• MadManLeeMadManLee Banned
    edited April 2015

The Whitehall defeat the forresters, All of house forrester sing Monty pythons " always look on the bright side of life" whilst ironrath burns around them.

• lmao

AdamGoodtme posted: »

I posted this as a joke in another thread, but I think it makes sense here too: Episode 6 will be about rescuing Ryon. On the way Most di

• Honestly, I would not be surprised if that were to happen. Did you notice how Lord Whitehill changed his behavior when Lady Forrester came in the room back in episode 1?

Endrik posted: »

Ludd whitehill is actually Rodrik's father

• Everyone gets the exact same outcome regardless of the choices they made throughout the season...

oh wait..

• Um....Ethan's already dead....maybe he'd got resurrected by some magical wizard and gained his vengeance....

Ethan stabs lord Whitehill in the heart and Rodrik and Asher are making out in the background

• True....which leads to a ridiculous theory......
    Lord Whitehill had done 'something' to Lady Forrester.....
    But you have a point :)

IbaMelly posted: »

Honestly, I would not be surprised if that were to happen. Did you notice how Lord Whitehill changed his behavior when Lady Forrester came in the room back in episode 1?

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rodrik, I am your father.

• YEAH, REAL LUCKY.... XD

AdamGoodtme posted: »

I posted this as a joke in another thread, but I think it makes sense here too: Episode 6 will be about rescuing Ryon. On the way Most di

• True lol xD

Bill Belichick (Ser Royland) invents football and the Forresters beat the Whitehills and Andy Reid(Lord Whitehill) in the Super Bowl.

• 0o0

Gandalf confirmed.

• Lord Whitehill should've been John Madden instead of Andy Reid. Too late now, though lolol.

True lol xD

• MadManLee posted: »

The Whitehall defeat the forresters, All of house forrester sing Monty pythons " always look on the bright side of life" whilst ironrath burns around them.

• The most ridiculous thing would be if we actually got what the Forresters want. An army, Ludd and Gryff Whitehill's heads on a pike, Gwyn and Asher, happily ever after (allthough I think that Beshka has a thing for him), Mira surviving the Game of Thrones, Gared finding the North Grove and living to accomplish something with it. Rodrik marrying Elaena Glenmore and thus securing an alliance with the Glenmores and getting an army.

It's ridiculous that we do everything to get that, when we know that Telltale will throw us a massive curveball and none of that will happen... It will get real bad and then it's not going to get any better.

• I actually somewhat doubt we'll get the EXACT same outcome. After the multiple endings of TWDG Season 2, I have hope that they'll at least make some minor changes to our endings.

stevean2 posted: »

Everyone gets the exact same outcome regardless of the choices they made throughout the season... ... oh wait..

• edited April 2015

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone lives.

• edited April 2015

Implying i wouldn't murder Gwyn along with all her misbegoten family

MsDanceALot posted: »

The most ridiculous thing would be if we actually got what the Forresters want. An army, Ludd and Gryff Whitehill's heads on a pike, Gwyn an

• As I have previously stated Alt text

The most ridiculous thing would be if we actually got what the Forresters want. An army, Ludd and Gryff Whitehill's heads on a pike, Gwyn an

• But the ending was only decided by the last choice in the last episode, the choices throughout the episode didn't effect it at all, which is kinda shitty. :/ I honestly am not keeping my hopes up

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I actually somewhat doubt we'll get the EXACT same outcome. After the multiple endings of TWDG Season 2, I have hope that they'll at least make some minor changes to our endings.

• Mira surviving and marrying Tom#
    There, fixed it. :)

• Though, I would've been surprised if that happened in episode 4 lol
    (Obviously, Telltale wouldn't write that, unless they want too.... :))

Lord Whitehill should've been John Madden instead of Andy Reid. Too late now, though lolol.

• Actually, I see what you mean. I'd love if your choices throughout the season determined where you ended up in the end. I hope that's the case with GOT, because I don't see how one choice could determine the fate of House Forrester. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I mean, with the budget they likely have with GOT, I'm hoping they'll give us room to decide things ourselves.

stevean2 posted: »

But the ending was only decided by the last choice in the last episode, the choices throughout the episode didn't effect it at all, which is kinda shitty. I honestly am not keeping my hopes up

• The entire game is just an elaborate set-up for a gangbang.

• A mammoth named Jeoffry the second bashes the gates at kings landing and takes the iron throne.

• edited April 2015

The Whitehills have attacked Ironrath and have almost defeated everyone.

Suddenly, there is a whooshing in the air. Everyone is like: 'Wtf what was that?', when suddenly Asher comes in riding Drogon. In one arm, he holds Daenerys, in the other their five childs. They bathe the Whitehills in flames.

Cut to Drogon's POV, everything is fluffy and rainbows everywhere, and 'Do you believe in magic?' is running in the background.

Viseryion picks up some Whitehill soldiers and throws them in the air. The remaining Forresters start singing 'It's raining men...' while the Whitehills scream in terror.

Suddenly, there is a hornblow, and Gared comes bursting in riding a mammoth which he tamed with his frozen piss. Cotter fistbumps the White Walker Leader before releasing his army of potatoes on the baffled Whitehills.

Soon, the battle is over (I have no idea how it even lasted this long lol). Lord Whitehill, Gryff and Gwyn are the only survivors and are captured and surrounded.

Suddenly, Ludd starts laughing. 'You think you won? You have overlooked one little detail. You forgot the bread and salt, and now this House in mine by law! Muhahahaha!'

All the Forresters are crying because all hope seems lost. But then, Asher steps forward and uses the most effective weapon.

'Couldn't we make a deal?', he says with a smug Asher grin. Ludd clumps his chest and aches 'My heart, my heart...!' His old heart couldn't take it, and sadly our most beloved Lord Whitehill suffers a fatal heart attack.

Gywn marries Asher where they stand, and Daenerys can't believe it.
    'But...I'm no politican, I'm a Queen...?', she cries. Her kids want to cheer up, but she sends them away to 'feed' the dragons.

Then, a familiar voice arises.

'I told you we'd be doing this again sometime', Ramsay Snow snickers. Everyone shoots their arrows or attacks him with their swords, but it seems to do no damage.
    'What is this witchcraft?!', Rodrik yells.

close-up of Ramsay's evil grinning face

'Can't touch me suckas, I'm canon.'

fade to black, evil cliffhanger

• edited April 2015

the north grove is actually kennys beard and gared harnesses its godlike powers to restore peace and order to westoros

• Gared and Cotter escape from the Wall, but they only bring potatoes for food on their travels. Seeing as it's Cotter the potatoes are soon rendered uneatable. Things seem dire before it's discovered that the North Grove is actually just a potato crop. There is much rejoicing.

It turns out Beskha was actually Benjen Stark the whole time, having escaped the Wall because the plotline was too boring. Drogon then eats Asher, Malcom and Benjen, rendering the entire Essos plotline even more redundant than it is on the show.

Mira and Tom try to bust Tyrion out of prison. Unfortunately Cersei has rehired all the Lannister guards, having realized how shit they were since they were repeatedly outwitted by a pair of kids with no combat experience. Worse still, Morgryn and Ortengryn are in charge of them, revealed to be Lord Whitehill's elder sons (that's why they have g's and y's in their names). Mira turns to the camera, says "fuck this," and commits suicide using Sera's forehead.

Duncan decides to tie a bunch of balloons to Ironrath so it can fly away from the Whitehills. Rodrik and Ludd Whitehill have an accent-off to determine who's more from Yorkshire. Ludd wins but dies from dehydration twenty seconds later from too much bread and salt. it is revealed that Rodrik was the traitor the whole time, and the series ends with the Forresters replicating the Dramatic Chipmunk meme.

And finally, Gryff gets squished by the Monty Python foot.

• Myra and Zombie Rob Stark gaze into each other's eyes, riding a rainbow Pegasus on a glitter cloud. They reach the throne of Japanese sun Goddess, Amaterasu and wish for peace in all of the world. The noble wolf nods... AND THEN THEY DANCE!

Alt text

• Everyone that lives has an Orgy of powerful Ironwood sex.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone lives.

• clementine and Luke

Cluke

Just joking but there are some hardcore clukes out their

What do you have in mind?

• please no...

FUCKTHECLUKE

clementine and Luke Cluke Just joking but there are some hardcore clukes out their

• I would love to see multiple endings that determine the fate for House Forrester, therefore there is no canon ending. And Season 2 can just be a different story following a different House or something.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Actually, I see what you mean. I'd love if your choices throughout the season determined where you ended up in the end. I hope that's the ca

• That would be very cool

I would love to see multiple endings that determine the fate for House Forrester, therefore there is no canon ending. And Season 2 can just be a different story following a different House or something.

• You win.

I love this to much.

• Suddenly, your Lord shakes you awake. Gared was just dreaming. The Forresters were Bolton-ites this entire time, and the whole thing was just a what-if. Then you murder a direwolf.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.