Hello!

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max Comics
I'm new to this forum, I actually didn't know it existed until today, but I'll try to make a good contribution to the threads.
I've been a fan of Sam & Max ever since I was first introduced to the comics, then "Hit the Road" on pc and I still have my very worn original copy of Surfin' the Highway. I've always wanted to do a bit of Sam & Max fan art but wanted to make sure I did them justice, so here is my contribution, lemme know what ya think!

JazzyYoungKats133.jpg

all aerosol.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I'm new to this forum, I actually didn't know it existed until today, but I'll try to make a good contribution to the threads.
    I've been a fan of Sam & Max ever since I was first introduced to the comics, then "Hit the Road" on pc and I still have my very worn original copy of Surfin' the Highway. I've always wanted to do a bit of Sam & Max fan art but wanted to make sure I did them justice, so here is my contribution, lemme know what ya think!

JazzyYoungKats133.jpg

all aerosol.

I think you've proved yourself worthy of being a member here! :)
  • edited June 2009
    thanks! no, i adapted it from an illustration i found online, it's quite difficult to transition something from a picture on your computer to a 7' tall wall! i'd like to do a rendition of the drawing of them speeding away from a city from the back pages of "surfin' the highway" at some point.
  • edited July 2009
    Wow.
  • edited July 2009
    Oh great. Just what we need, more lame poetry...

Just joking! This is really cool (I hope you own that wall or asked the person who does for permission). I would love to see your next project. ^^
  • edited July 2009
    ... Okay, so that totally rules. :eek: There should really be more comments here, darnit!
  • edited July 2009
    haha, thanks again! yes, this was done in a legal manner, and yes, there are definitely more works on the way.
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, I wish there was someone like you living near my place! :D So many useless, ugly walls there, they'd definitely need some touch of Sam & Max in them.

Lovely job! :D
  • edited July 2009
    I clicked on the thread, scrolled down to look at the pic, and out loud said, "... whoa."

Seriously amazing. Talent and dedication you've got there! You are awesome for doing this! :D
  • edited July 2009
    that's reallll impressive

where is that?

it's also nice because you're doing a little free advertising haha
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, that is AMAZING. You are truly awesome. Do my wall next. XD
  • edited July 2009
    Pretty cool.
  • edited July 2009
    Um, yeah, that's pretty amazing. :)
  • edited January 2010
    VOsmx.png
    I made this for you, because I like your art.
  • edited January 2010
    Bocci Madman.

Thank you.
  • edited January 2010
    Wow, graffiti that I understand. Thank you!
  • edited February 2010
    im exploring paint graffiti. and above graffiti is really tempting
  • edited April 2010
    Breakman wrote: »
    Oh great. Just what we need, more lame poetry...

Just joking! This is really cool (I hope you own that wall or asked the person who does for permission). I would love to see your next project. ^^

I certainly hope you did this on a government owned wall and didn't ask permission ! :D
    It's great !!
  • edited April 2010
    That's awesome!
  • OWDOWD
    edited April 2010
    Good job. What does the rest of the wall look like?
  • edited May 2010
    Nice! Very Cool. I wish that's what graffiti looked like where I live, the most inspired graffiti you see around here is a picture of a slice of pizza, with melted cheese... Don't ask me why, but there's like 5 of them scattered throughout my city...
    But they don't look good like that does, I'm guessing you're on the east coast? West coast graffiti is just trash... :( [well like 99% of it is]

On a related note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHG!!! I NEED TO GET MY **BLEEP**ING PICTURES ON THE 'NET SOMEHOW IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

*ahem* sorry bout that.

edit: I really need to check OP dates.
  • edited June 2010
    i haven't been on here in a little while, thanks to everyone for the positive comments. unfortunately i deleted a whole bunch of stuff from my photobucket to free up space, ergo, the picture is no longer there. if anyone right-click-saved it i'd appreciate it immensely if you could re-post it. also, yes, east coast.
  • edited June 2010
    I'll update this thread with this illustration I did in Photoshop using my Cintiq 21UX...
    it's the attachment because I can't figure out how to link the file from flickr.
  • edited January 2011
    Here's a link to the photo I originally posted on this thread, I still can't figure out how to just post a photo here for some reason... enjoy!
    5406743670http://www.flickr.com/photos/46730783@N07/5406743670/
  • edited January 2011
    This is incredible, you've done a great job :D

This looks like the kind of art purcell would put on his sam and max blog!
  • edited February 2011
    It's sad the image doesn't seem to work anymore. And so many people said it was awesome too.
  • edited February 2011
    It's sad the image doesn't seem to work anymore. And so many people said it was awesome too.

Good news!

5406743670_548fb9cb76_z.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    Oh, awesome! Thanks, and thanks for posting the picture!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.